M1D black stack

impulseee

Awards
Is it ok to stack Black with SubS,MMv3and Generate?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would be an excellent stack. I'm going to be doing something similar. Except I'm doing natadrol instead of the mmv3

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to stack Black with SubS,MMv3and Generate?
it would be a great stack.i would also rec forma-d and/or t-911 along with HCGenerate for pct.

LikeMike

Awards
Im still not very clear on this. Is M1d black a prohormone? Is a serm required for pct?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still not very clear on this. Is M1d black a prohormone? Is a serm required for pct?
M1-D Black is a PH, as it needs to convert to test. A SERM is not required for M1-D, but we recommend something like FormX, Triazole, T-911 or some sort of DAA/PCT assist for PCT. There are a lot of products and combinations you can play with to provide yourself with a competent PCT and i'd be happy to discuss them with you.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Theres a promo running right not for 2 M1D Black and Formadrol Extreme. I picked it up... gonna give it a go maybe October after my competition season

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sure, clear some of that inbox so I can send it... all those love letter from pretty girls on AM?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya there's been a few great sales running for M1-D Black to get the word out. NutraPlanet has a good one going on right now. Logs so far have been fantastic, both sponsored and unsponsored... we're getting amazing feedback.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yah alot of sales up and about. :p

shadykit

Awards
I just finished a cycle of PH, can i take M1D now or should i wait til after PCT?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ I was wondering this. Are you trying to bridge into M1D?

impulseee

Awards
ok im stacking M1d black,sub,Gen,Nata.
how should i take it?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of PH, can i take M1D now or should i wait til after PCT?
You should wait a few months before starting M1-D. Generally, the time you need to wait to start a new cycle is the time you were on cycle + pct. For a harsher cycle you need to tack on another month or two.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
pct isto recover, then you should stay off for months then cycle. or esle there really is no point to the pct in my op if your going to start a cycle just after pct.
just because you finished pct doesent mean your fully recoverd.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i would say 4-6caps M1d ed for 8 weeks and 6-8 caps natadrol ed for 8 weeks. need to do some math but shoudl be about 3 of each. just how I would do it.
you can go will less atleast 2 of each yes.

impulseee

Awards
so i should get two bottles of each for this 8 week stack damn thats some money haha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i should get two bottles of each for this 8 week stack damn thats some money haha
Well, the issue is, the more extended your cycle, the easier it is to keep gains when you cycle off. If it were me, i'd do something like this: 8 caps of Natadrol a day, 2 weeks after you start Natadrol then start M1-D Black at 8 caps a day. Finish both bottles and run something for PCT. Pick up some bulk DAA for cheap and you're g2g. Run the GHenerate on cycle, and run the sub sterone through pct. That's how i would do it with what you have, and you wouldn't have to buy a bunch more stuff, besides DAA.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid advice ^^^

impulseee

Awards
for pct im going to take forma and t911 should i take 2 ed for each till it runs out?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
for pct im going to take forma and t911 should i take 2 ed for each till it runs out?
for the forma yes, for the t-911 use it the first 1-2 weeks ed then only when needed for "libido/boner boost" ;-) just my op on that :)

impulseee

Awards
Alright thanks guys. Let hope this **** helps me in my offseason.