Natabolic Stack and Lethargy

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I've been taking the natabolic stack for 5 days and i have been getting really bad lethargy, is this common? I'm not sure if its the Natadrol or the GHenerate thats causing this but its getting really bad. Does the lethargy mean that im getting shutdown? I am kind of worried about shutdown with this product because im running this in between cycles.

xGenericx

Awards
You will not get any shutdown at all. This is a non hormonal product.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have not herd of this issue with natadrol.
I have herd of lathergy with HGH use.
possibly the GHenerate boosting your GH levels making you tired? (in my op thats a good thing means it working well)
but maybe lower dose a bit? or give it more time to taper off.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its only been 5 days which leads me to beleave it ALSO MIGHT be in your head or another factor.
its kinda too early to tell though at this point.
feel free to pm me if this is still an issue next week and I can give you more input.
or just post up in here. :)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
its only been 5 days which leads me to beleave it ALSO MIGHT be in your head or another factor.
its kinda too early to tell though at this point.
feel free to pm me if this is still an issue next week and I can give you more input.
or just post up in here. :)
Thanks for your input. XGenericX said it cannot cause shutdown, but i believe i read on here that since it still is some sort of androgen that there is a possibility for mild shutdown. is this true?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its a natural androgen, can it cause shutdown? yes, like any could.. Natadrol has a nice record though. How are you dosing it? and to be only 5 days in, IMO its not the nata-d

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input. XGenericX said it cannot cause shutdown, but i believe i read on here that since it still is some sort of androgen that there is a possibility for mild shutdown. is this true?
yes it is true there is a chance bet even if it did it would be mild.
i normally rec M1D with natadrol.
its a very nice stack.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also another goodstack is natadrol with DAA.
both M1D and DAA will raise test levels.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
the dosing was 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner. Today i upped the dose to 6 caps a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. i would run M1D with the natadrol, but im running it between PH cycles and i want to minimize the chance of the shutdown. M1D would raise test levels and not supress them?