Questions on stacking products with M1D-black

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to give M1-D black a try, just have to wait till after my vacation so i can focus on my diet and training

I just have some questions, could you stack this with other products containing Cissus, LCLT and maybe even more AI like (formestane?) at mid day to have a more "smooth" AI, since M1D-black is "only" use twice daily, or is this just stupid?
Im not all that good at stacking yet, and since money is not really the problem (single none alcoholic and non smoker, what else can i use my money on :p )
I just wanna "optimize the stack" of corse i will be using Anadraulic State GT and postal + the normal 3 protein shakes a day with a cassein at night time multi vita and some Creatine nitrate.

thanks to all (if any) comments :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to give M1-D black a try, just have to wait till after my vacation so i can focus on my diet and training

I just have some questions, could you stack this with other products containing Cissus, LCLT and maybe even more AI like (formestane?) at mid day to have a more "smooth" AI, since M1D-black is "only" use twice daily, or is this just stupid?
Im not all that good at stacking yet, and since money is not really the problem (single none alcoholic and non smoker, what else can i use my money on :p )
I just wanna "optimize the stack" of corse i will be using Anadraulic State GT and postal + the normal 3 protein shakes a day with a cassein at night time multi vita and some Creatine nitrate.

thanks to all (if any) comments :)
your set up looks great but, you dont need a 3rd dose of an AI in my OP.
and having too much AI (low estrogen) is not exacly a ood thing. you dont want it high but you dont want it gone ether.
so I would say keep it on hand but dont use it, and with the ne MD1 black im pritty sure you won need it.
what can you stack with it?
I woudl rec theses added to your stack:
Natadrol 8 caps every day for 8 weeks
M1D black 4-6 caps ed for 8 weeks
need2slin 1-2 caps 2-3 times a day 20-40min before meals
and possibly some bulk DAA (3-4 g evey day for 4-6 or so weeks)
T-911 1-2 caps ed (great for boners or a pump due to the yohimbine)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Also I feel IGF1LR3 goes well with M1d but its injectable and im not sur if your into that, but its very nice. good for research. ;-)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
your set up looks great but, you dont need a 3rd dose of an AI in my OP.
and having too much AI (low estrogen) is not exacly a ood thing. you dont want it high but you dont want it gone ether.
so I would say keep it on hand but dont use it, and with the ne MD1 black im pritty sure you won need it.
what can you stack with it?
I woudl rec theses added to your stack:
Natadrol 8 caps every day for 8 weeks
M1D black 4-6 caps ed for 8 weeks
need2slin 1-2 caps 2-3 times a day 20-40min before meals
T-911 1-2 caps ed (great for boners or a pump due to the yohimbine)

see i like this :D
and this brings up some new questions :)

i was thinking Adamantium here, since it also have LCLT

i have T-911 sitting in the cabinet looking at me, so i wil be useing that as you say, should i use it from week 1 and then all the way to end of PCT ?
and is a PCT of Formadrol Extreme good enough ? :)

Thanks again.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of some igf. Are you speaking from experience with it? Please share

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of some igf. Are you speaking from experience with it? Please share
Im speaking from exp with it.*
I LOVE IGF1LR3 !
usualy use it 8-10 weeks 1-3 times a year at 40-80mcg ed.
I love it on cycle of aas when bulking, while on my HRT and/or other supps.
its really nice even just while on hrt or cutting/trimming up.
I got CRAZY pumps with the igf1lr3 and t-911 used together.
over time, the new cells I have grown, i can work with and grow. so i feel ima lso opening the door to more FURTURE growth even after I have stopped the igf1lr3

for a new commer i would rec 30-50mcg ed for 6-8 weeks, for lab studies of course. ;-)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

i have T-911 sitting in the cabinet looking at me, so i wil be useing that as you say, should i use it from week 1 and then all the way to end of PCT ?

Thanks again.
I personally only use it Pre-wo or when im going to have sex. somtimes a few days at a time. but i never ran it non stop for too long.
since the yohimbine is a bi of a stim stim, and i try to limit that (i already love my 1,3,dimethyl), specialy since i also us aas.
But I know MANY tha love using it all on one shot (cycle) .
I would rec using it during PCT only and pre-WO / sex.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I DEFF rec you try it pre-WO atleast one time. the pump is CRAZY I get with it. just don watch sexy music videos or you might not make it to your workout lol. or end up doing "cardio" instead.

basically I normally myself wouldnot run it non-stope fo too lon.
but alo do.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thanks again.
I would say it probibly is fine to use as stand alone ontop of having the T-911 on hand also.
but i also highl rec a product called: HCGenerate, theres lots of info on it here. you can find it at th NTBM section.
I use this product mself event hough im on HRT due to it making my balls "FULLER" :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I would say it probibly is fine to use as stand alone ontop of having the T-911 on hand also.
but i also highl rec a product called: HCGenerate, theres lots of info on it here. you can find it at th NTBM section.
I use this product mself event hough im on HRT due to it making my balls "FULLER" :)
Okay, thanks i'll get some of that HCGenerate i see that theres a lot of good reviews on it

and thanks for the help :) i'll post the final set up when i get closer to running :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im speaking from exp with it.*
I LOVE IGF1LR3 !
usualy use it 8-10 weeks 1-3 times a year at 40-80mcg ed.
I love it on cycle of aas when bulking, while on my HRT and/or other supps.
its really nice even just while on hrt or cutting/trimming up.
I got CRAZY pumps with the igf1lr3 and t-911 used together.
over time, the new cells I have grown, i can work with and grow. so i feel ima lso opening the door to more FURTURE growth even after I have stopped the igf1lr3

for a new commer i would rec 30-50mcg ed for 6-8 weeks, for lab studies of course. ;-)
thanks for sharing your info. igf has always interested me. especially for the muscle cel proliferation.