HELP Possible Natadrol side

lycanthrope 8

Awards
HELP! I am 13 days cycling 8 Natadrol per day. At about day 5 I thought I noticed that my penis was limp/wouldn't maintain an erection - thought it may be just a fluke but it has persisted. This is something that I am quite frankly not willing to chance. I have on-hand Adamantium, Powerfull and Formadrol intended for PCT / natural test run post Natadrol. What would a rep recommend I do?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol @ the fact your asking reps only.... sounds like you have some degree of shutdown-should be expected with any kind of anabolic....

but to be honest, its prob. all in your head (no pun intended)

lycanthrope 8

Awards
I might agree with that if it weren't for also waking up without an erection which for me is extremely unusual - rep or no rep, does anyone have a recommendation on what to do to fix this (come off the product) and then...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
at 5 days in technically it shouldnt be built up in your system enough to do anything major. Id just stop taking it if you are worried. have your nuts shrunk?

lycanthrope 8

Awards
No - if they have not enough that I can notice. No morning wood and the inability to sustain erection is what I've encountered from there on. I'll discontinue use at this point unless stated otherwise - I'm wondering if Formadrol, or a natty test booster will be sufficient or even necessary or if time off should resolve the issue? Thank you

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 5 days in technically it shouldnt be built up in your system enough to do anything major. Id just stop taking it if you are worried. have your nuts shrunk?
I'd have to agree^

If you are worried I'd just stop taking it, I believe the max dose is 6 caps? Maybe that is for a reason, idk, but if I started getting those sides I would jump straight to the PCT supps, the Adamantium will def get it back up lol.

I have a couple bottles of Natadrol, but havn't had a chance to use this product yet.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I took 8 caps for 8 weeks and had a rough two weeks after i stopped taking it...my nipples were itchy and ****, but not testicular problems. But i have nearly fifty pounds on the OP so i felt i needed 8 a day. At 150 pounds id stick with the recomended dose. even 4. I started at that.

lycanthrope 8

Awards
The results I've had in just under 2 weeks on have been phenomenal, just not this part. I'm reading up on Formadrol now, advanced by LG along with t911 as PCTs
"required as it may cause shutdown" --- my only concern is that after reading about the AI in Formadrol that may not help this problem, so again, Formadrol, or something different? Thank you for your feedback guys

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
No - if they have not enough that I can notice. No morning wood and the inability to sustain erection is what I've encountered from there on. I'll discontinue use at this point unless stated otherwise - I'm wondering if Formadrol, or a natty test booster will be sufficient or even necessary or if time off should resolve the issue? Thank you
Im not a rep but I personally didnt like formadrol, i still have half a bottle. id go with activate extreme if i could do it again. I'd try reducing your dose to four a day for a few days and see how you go. If you dont feel better, stop taking it altogether. However, I would also take formadrol or your test booster for a week while you are on natadrol to let it build up. then drop the nata.

How much weight have you put on?

lycanthrope 8

Awards
Roughly 5 lbs, clean diet, no garbage. Still have tight physique. Not using any creatines. On sides - I did encounter a low-grade headache that lapsed for nearly two days Tuesday into Wednesday, tried increasing water - finally subsided but that in itself was also unusual. I'm aware 8 is above the recommended and for my weight that may also be proving to be detrimental/have consequences so at this point I'm set to take a break altogether, 13 days is 13 days and the fact this is not a PH or designer steroid makes believe that my body will be able to recover from this quickly

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is a diaretic, the headaches you would have experienced are most probably from dehydration. Same thing happened to me. If you still have a few pills left, keep taking them at half dose and start pct at the same time. I got a bit of an estrogen rebound when i stopped taking them cold and went straight to pct. Thats why im recommending you bridge them.

lycanthrope 8

Awards
Beginning today (Friday) thru likely Monday/Tuesday I'll dose Natadrol at 4 per day, also starting DAA and Activate Extreme or another natty test tmw? Sensible?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
yeh, i cant see why that wouldnt work. Do you already have formadrol?

lycanthrope 8

Awards
Yes, unopened - thus I can return it to the store and switch it for something of equal value/pay difference. What would you recommend looking back on your experience?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
as i said, i didnt find formadrol effective, but i havnt used any other test boosters so its hard to say. Id try activate extreme, erase or triazole if i did it again. Sorry i cant be of more help in this reguard.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At that dose and only being on for such a short time, I highly doubt Natadrol is the cause of your symptoms. If you're nervous about it, i would say stop. As far as Formadrol goes, some users find it very effective, some don't care for it. That goes for many hormonal products. I won't name any names, but i've taken stuff people have swore by, but not been happy. I've never taken Formadrol, i've always used T-911 post Natadrol and been very happy. Activate Xtreme or Triazole would be 2 solid choices for PCT if you want to return the Formadrol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think its in your head.
I have never herd of anyone having this issue with natadrol never mind only 5 days in.
I would rec T-911 for help with erections

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran nattadrol for a long time roughly 8wks. And had no erection issues. But I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you the best I'm sure you will be back up and running in no time. Have you been under more stress than ussual by any chance?

lycanthrope 8

Awards
Lowered the dosage to 4 a day, also cut back to 1 rather than 2 doses of ERASE a day - things are normal. Increasing Natadrol to 6, size/strength gains still increasing - great product despite the set back - mental or not it was a concern but thank you everyone for your help.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Lowered the dosage to 4 a day, also cut back to 1 rather than 2 doses of ERASE a day - things are normal. Increasing Natadrol to 6, size/strength gains still increasing - great product despite the set back - mental or not it was a concern but thank you everyone for your help.
no prob!
I hope it works for you! :)
if all you need is 4 caps then stick to that fo gains. me i need 7-8 ed.

I still rec havign T911 on hand though i LOVE IT for boners.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
the funnyest thing i heard all day "i love t-911 for boners" its funny cuz i didnt notice my balls drop till my wife said finally real balls and it took less then a week with formadrol but everyones different as far as limp ur probly stressed

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really glad to hear you got everything working properly brother. It's always a good thing to play with the dosages to find out what works best for you, we're all different. Keep progressing and let us know how things are going!

the funnyest thing i heard all day "i love t-911 for boners" its funny cuz i didnt notice my balls drop till my wife said finally real balls and it took less then a week with formadrol but everyones different as far as limp ur probly stressed
That's the truth Truth! We will all have different HTPA recovery, and some take longer than others. Different AIs work better or worse for people. I know people that swear by Reversitol, and some swear by Formadrol, and others that love Stoked. Just gotta find what works best for you.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Really glad to hear you got everything working properly brother. It's always a good thing to play with the dosages to find out what works best for you, we're all different. Keep progressing and let us know how things are going!

That's the truth Truth! We will all have different HTPA recovery, and some take longer than others. Different AIs work better or worse for people. I know people that swear by Reversitol, and some swear by Formadrol, and others that love Stoked. Just gotta find what works best for you.
agreed!
for me im on HRT. but the T-911 is still nice for BONERS! lol do i need it? no is it more fun? YES. and also good for peac of mind when runnign deca in winter even though i havent had an issue with deca before.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
HELP! I am 13 days cycling 8 Natadrol per day. At about day 5 I thought I noticed that my penis was limp/wouldn't maintain an erection - thought it may be just a fluke but it has persisted. This is something that I am quite frankly not willing to chance. I have on-hand Adamantium, Powerfull and Formadrol intended for PCT / natural test run post Natadrol. What would a rep recommend I do?
This sounds a lot more like the effect of 1,3..

Are you taking anything that has 1,3 dimethylamylamine in it? Maybe a prewo?