First Time on a Cycle

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Hi guys, I'm about to use Natadrol for the first time. How long a cycle would you recommend? Also, how long should I use Formadrol for after finishing Natadrol?

One last thing; would it be beneficial to stack Veridix XT with the Natadrol?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recommend buying 2 bottles and running 8-10 caps a day. 3/3/2 or 4/4/2. I think that will last a bit more than a month. Then i would simply run 1 bottle of Formadrol or 1 bottle of T-911. You can stack with Natadrol, but i'd like to hear your goals and where you're at now before i say anything.

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Thanks very much for the reply, much appreciated. I have decided against it for now. I'm still making good gains at the minute, and having thought about it, I see no reason to start taking hormones until that changes. Maybe when I stagnate it'll be worth looking in to, but until then, I'll stick to my PWO, protein and waxy-maize starch :)

kansui

kansui

Awards
Thanks very much for the reply, much appreciated. I have decided against it for now. I'm still making good gains at the minute, and having thought about it, I see no reason to start taking hormones until that changes. Maybe when I stagnate it'll be worth looking in to, but until then, I'll stick to my PWO, protein and waxy-maize starch :)
Natadrol is very mild if you want to give it a run. I just finished a natabolic stack.. I dosed 8 caps per day for 6 weeks.. (3 bottles of Natadrol), then into the Formadrol -- I'm posting to you to let you know that I added Viridex XT to the stack when starting the Formadrol and that worked well. If you ever decide to run it.. It is worthwhile, doesn't start working until week 3... But as I said, it is very mild. All the best when you decide to give it a go.

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Natadrol is very mild if you want to give it a run. I just finished a natabolic stack.. I dosed 8 caps per day for 6 weeks.. (3 bottles of Natadrol), then into the Formadrol -- I'm posting to you to let you know that I added Viridex XT to the stack when starting the Formadrol and that worked well. If you ever decide to run it.. It is worthwhile, doesn't start working until week 3... But as I said, it is very mild. All the best when you decide to give it a go.
Thank you mate, this is exactly the info I was looking. I've just been informed that I'll be getting more holiday than expected, so I think I'm gonna take the plunge :) just a few questions for you if you don't mind?

1) Did you notice much change in body fat? And if so, how noticeable a change?

2) What kind of lean mass gains did you experience?

3) Would you try this stack again, and did you experience any noticeable side effects?

kansui

kansui

Awards
Yes.. Take the plunge... It's worthwhile for just that little bit of assistance in growing muscle if training hard.
1- I increased body fat while taking it, only cause I increased calories and carbs quite a bit... The extra body fat is gone now tho.. I bulked up nicely... 8lb or so.

2- when all done, lean muscle mass increase is 4.4lb.. Arms, shoulders, chest gained and kept size.

3- yes, I would try this stack again.. Great gains for what it is.. Although I'm going for something quite a bit stronger next time. Natadrol really is mild, but a definate alternative to test boosters.

4- no side effects to speak of with the Natadrol.. You may need to urinate a little more than usual at a high dose, but this only happened to me when I took 10 one day.
You need to be disciplined in taking 8 per day, some may find it a hassle, but I didn't really.
I found the Viridex XT can sometimes give headaches... Just drink more water if this happens.

I'm glad I gave Natadrol a go... Just finished the stack today actually.. Kind of glad to finish too, been a 10 week stack. Hope this helps mate, all the best with it-- train hard and you will defiantly get results from this.

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Just priced it all; think I'm gonna go with the Natabolic Stack, with an additional bottle, so I can do 6 weeks of 8 per day, with ghenerate. Then I'm gonna stack the Viritex with the Formadrol for the PCT. I've read a few people reviews saying that they lost substantial body fat while on it, and I don't plan on hiking up my cals, I eat very clean, around 3k a day, and I'm gaining muscle and losing bodyfat still, so I'm hoping this gives me that extra kick in the ass to get to where I want to be by Christmas. Thanks for all the help mate :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just remember that weight gain and weight loss is a calorie issue, not a supplement issue. Think about this as well: i could eat 1k under maintenance of total junk food and you could eat 1k under maintenance of "clean" food and we'd both lose the same amount of weight (roughly). I've run Natadrol on a cut and was happy, it kept my strength up when i went keto and felt like crap all day and was very lethargic. Some users report increased appetite so that's something to be wary of. Your plan seems good, run it if you have the cash and desire. As usual, you really only want to turn to stuff like this or any hormonal when you think you need an extra kick because you've reached a plateau.

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Was thinking of maybe running 3 weeks of Clen with the Natadrol. Thoughts?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i would rec it like this::
8-9caps ed nata wk1-8
wk8-10 forma