Info on NEW M1-D Black - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Info on NEW M1-D Black

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I've answered this and your other questions via PM.
    Please share.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Any word if the current formadrol is still good as a PTC for this? Could just take DAA with it too, right?
    Formadrol would be fine for PCT,I would rec the DAA DURING cycle not PCT and its sead it might mildy shut you down also because of rasing your test levels higher then normal. (i got nothing concreat on that but just a *rec)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wonder how good this M1D black really is
    •   

4. New Member

I have been running the original m-1d not the black and so far have seen mild gains but nothing too extreme.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

How much dhea per capsule? Not too sure taking 800 mg per day is safe,not even on a short term basis.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmmm. This product has been out for a while, yet there are no reviews and the product has no rating at nutraplanet.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hmmmm. This product has been out for a while, yet there are no reviews and the product has no rating at nutraplanet.
    as rhadam said previously, there are numerous logs on bb.com and as it is new its not surprising a rating hasn't been placed as of yet.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Ya that is kind of odd. We've had a good amount of sales of M1-D Black and i am surprised that there aren't any product ratings on nutraplanet. Could be that people are purchasing at brick and mortar stores, or they're just too lazy to put in a review. I can link a handfull of logs though, they do speak for themselves.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ya that is kind of odd. We've had a good amount of sales of M1-D Black and i am surprised that there aren't any product ratings on nutraplanet. Could be that people are purchasing at brick and mortar stores, or they're just too lazy to put in a review. I can link a handfull of logs though, they do speak for themselves.
    Though I tend not to really take mind in the Nutra rating system... a lot of products seemed to just get flamed. Odd though, as there usually is a few people who just would rate it a 3 and give no feedback.

There were some logs I believe on this forum. Good results if I recall. Wouldnt mind trying it out myself, but that would be after xmas
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Though I tend not to really take mind in the Nutra rating system... a lot of products seemed to just get flamed. Odd though, as there usually is a few people who just would rate it a 3 and give no feedback.

There were some logs I believe on this forum. Good results if I recall. Wouldnt mind trying it out myself, but that would be after xmas
    In store reviews i rarely if ever look at. Too easy for company shills to place reviews there rating it a 10/10 and better than steroids.

The anabolic minds logs went better than even i expected, the bb.com logs went well also. My first run of M1-D Black will actually be during my next PH run. Will be my first time using DHEA on cycle so i'll see how that goes. Most likely i'll toss up a log for it, even though a lot of the time my logs get sporadic after a time due to my insane schedule.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

In store reviews i rarely if ever look at. Too easy for company shills to place reviews there rating it a 10/10 and better than steroids.

The anabolic minds logs went better than even i expected, the bb.com logs went well also. My first run of M1-D Black will actually be during my next PH run. Will be my first time using DHEA on cycle so i'll see how that goes. Most likely i'll toss up a log for it, even though a lot of the time my logs get sporadic after a time due to my insane schedule.
    Hmm, do you mean you are running it ON TOP of a cycle?

How does it compare to the old M1D in the Trifecta stack? I think I might have said this before, perhaps in another thread, but the trifecta stack did barely anything to me. I didn't notice much of anything on it. Is it the same compound? Just wondering if I may be a non responder.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hmm, do you mean you are running it ON TOP of a cycle?

How does it compare to the old M1D in the Trifecta stack? I think I might have said this before, perhaps in another thread, but the trifecta stack did barely anything to me. I didn't notice much of anything on it. Is it the same compound? Just wondering if I may be a non responder.
    the difference is increase potency and formula changes to provide for better results.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

same here i dotn usually look at reviews at the sellers shops i look on my own for them. eather there good or not it can just be a bunch fo reps that post is a 10/10 even though its a **** product.
    as its been said there are logs already out there, and no it hasnt been out all that long.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Romie425 View Post
    How much dhea per capsule? Not too sure taking 800 mg per day is safe,not even on a short term basis.
    its not standerd DHEA and it is stated on the bottle and lable you can find online. its the chemical name.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

and i assure you it is very safe, much safer then most PH's and its non liver toxic.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

As long as its not gonna hurt my liver or have bad sides I might have to try a stack of this and mmv3 maybe with formx as pct.
    "There is only one way to become champion; never f***ing lose."
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AKC22 View Post
    As long as its not gonna hurt my liver or have bad sides I might have to try a stack of this and mmv3 maybe with formx as pct.
    If it's anything like the old version it is pretty weak so i'd stack as much as you can... Though I donno how effective it becomes in the long run. It could be though that I just did NOT like my Trifecta stack run (had the older version of this in it).

But as far as liver safety it is very easy on your liver. If you have any worries though about it, take some NAC N-acetyl-cysteine and some ALA Alpha Lipoic Acid. Those will cover your bases for liver health year round.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably try it soon.
    "There is only one way to become champion; never f***ing lose."
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

is this out yet? i loved and had a great run on the first M1D
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    is this out yet? i loved and had a great run on the first M1D
    Yup it's out
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's been out for over a year now.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

It's been out for over a year now.
    M1-D Black? No, it's only been out for 6 months or so.
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got my hands on some. Will finally be putting it to good use & testing it out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

how many did u get? are you dosing 8 caps ed
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    how many did u get? are you dosing 8 caps ed
    2 bottles. 8 caps a day.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

awsome....
    www.lgsciences.com
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

awsome....
    For free too
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

cant beat that, what you got in mind for pct?
    www.lgsciences.com
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

cant beat that, what you got in mind for pct?
    Form X.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Form X Black Series! Hell yeah!
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trank406
    Form X Black Series! Hell yeah!
    U used it?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yep! Absolutely love it!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

yep, great product
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yep! Absolutely love it!
    What were your results?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Gained 8 pounds and man felt focused and ripped! Tight and the hunger was there! Recommend getting 2 bottles for good cycle!
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Gained 8 pounds and man felt focused and ripped! Tight and the hunger was there! Recommend getting 2 bottles for good cycle!
    Ur speaking of just Form-X correct?
    How did you dose?

I'm sponsored so they send 2 bottles of M1D Black and 1 bottle of form x.

M1D dosed 8 caps a day...
    & form x dosed at 3 caps twice daily for 2 weeks. Which I'm fine with cause 6 weeks is enough time.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I think for some reason I've always been a good responder to DHEA...

Just hope with this M1D Black and that's it not wet with a bunch of water weight and bloat (can't afford that) and that it doesn't give me insane acne and finally I hope it doesn't make me eat like a pig....

If it is wet, we will see how well the "SERM" like properties in it do which shouldn't make it wet, or as wet....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yep 3 breakfast and 3 dinner usually 30 minutes before I work out in the evenings
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Ur speaking of just Form-X correct?
    How did you dose?

I'm sponsored so they send 2 bottles of M1D Black and 1 bottle of form x.

M1D dosed 8 caps a day...
    & form x dosed at 3 caps twice daily for 2 weeks. Which I'm fine with cause 6 weeks is enough time.
    i dont think he means formx only, that was prolly the whole cycle, formx did a good job keeping up the strength and not that shutdown was an issue but i was still hanging freely
    www.lgsciences.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think for some reason I've always been a good responder to DHEA...

Just hope with this M1D Black and that's it not wet with a bunch of water weight and bloat (can't afford that) and that it doesn't give me insane acne and finally I hope it doesn't make me eat like a pig....

If it is wet, we will see how well the "SERM" like properties in it do which shouldn't make it wet, or as wet....
    it will increase your apetite, i noticed zero acne
    www.lgsciences.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. black cat...
    By toughchick401 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
  2. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. New M1D-Black
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 05:13 PM
  4. black
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:17 AM