Info on NEW M1-D Black

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE SCIENCE BEHIND M1D BLACK

M1D is a advanced version of our popular hormone products, it is a prohormone that may convert into testosterone at a very high rate. It is a very elegant product that needs some explaining!

Prohormone 100mg **
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - the prohormone

Metabolism Complex 590mg **
2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One – a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor shown in preliminary studies to be stronger than ATD and 6-OXO.

Phellodendron - in one preliminary study, this ingredient works like Tamoxifen in the body to block estrogen.

L-Carnitine L Tartrate - according to studies, carnitine may make testosterone more active at the receptor.

Cissus quadrangularis - this extract may reduce cortisol and is anabolic.

Luteolin - Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways hormones are excreted (sulfated hormones are rapidly excreted) thus increasing the life of your hormones

Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor which is another main way hormones are excreted (glucoronidated testosterone is rapidly excreted in the body for example) thus increasing the life of your hormones

Stinging Nettle Extract - according to preliminary studies, may reduce SHBG and DHT, to make more testosterone available and may also reduce 5aReductase activity which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (5aReductase is another way to deactivate testosterone)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and word is this will be out this month... we're hoping NP gets it in 2 weeks.

Slave99

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of my second week of m1d. What could I expect differently from m1d black compared to the current m1d?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently in the middle of my second week of m1d. What could I expect differently from m1d black compared to the current m1d?
How much cissus roughly in a serving ??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i gather, M1-D should produce results quicker and be much stronger. With increased AI properties we'll see a higher T:E ratio which will have many obvious benefits.

How much cissus roughly in a serving ??
Will be a bit before we get all the info on the product, and as with most prop blends we may or may not be able to disclose serving size. I'm guessing we'll get a blanket answer that the dose is either "enough" or "not enough."

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be a bit before we get all the info on the product, and as with most prop blends we may or may not be able to disclose serving size. I'm guessing we'll get a blanket answer that the dose is either "enough" or "not enough."
being a rep, i understand and respect ..blanket answer is fine :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for this, M1D always served me well!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just baught M1D.....will have to buy M1D black also to compare :D ! Pump for it look real nice !!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
umm...... 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One = DHEA

explain please?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will it be sublingual ?

It is a enchance DHEA a bit not just straight DHEA, a reps will explain it better

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
umm...... 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One = DHEA

explain please?
I don't understand what you're getting at. Yes it's DHEA, and the biggest detractor from DHEA is the high conversion to estrogen, which hopefully we've curbed with this new blend. We can't sell a methyl steroid, we're trying to be FDA compliant and able to sell at national retailers. This makes sense yes?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand what you're getting at. Yes it's DHEA, and the biggest detractor from DHEA is the high conversion to estrogen, which hopefully we've curbed with this new blend. We can't sell a methyl steroid, we're trying to be FDA compliant and able to sell at national retailers. This makes sense yes?
what im getting at is that lg wrote 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One instead of dhea... why be misleading???...

i understand the need to make products and sell them, i understand people have families to feed..... but why market dhea as a muscle building supplement when its useless for this purpose.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what im getting at is that lg wrote 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One instead of dhea... why be misleading???...

i understand the need to make products and sell them, i understand people have families to feed..... but why market dhea as a muscle building supplement when its useless for this purpose.
I don't agree with the statement that DHEA is useless for muscle building. But if that's your opinion then M1-D probably isn't for you. We're deffinitely not trying to "get one over" on the consumer.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I still think LG should just write DHEA as DHEA instead of the crazy formula which causes people to think LG is trying to trick their customers. Eric wrote a great article a while back on why DHEA worked the way it did in M1D, so there is no reason that the same rationalization and information could be given with the new black version.

The real question I have is why LG decided to go with the same old DHEA as before as opposed to one of the newer, seemingly more effective types that are used in Primordials products and in the AMS products etc

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PHs tradditionally have always put the chemical name on the label, do you complain too that something says 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol instead of Methyldrostanolone (which is superdrol)?

If you want to suggest the proper name for DHEA on the label, then shouldnt it say 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone and not DHEA? And if it did say 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone couldn't your misleading argument still be applied since not many people know what that is?

It is well known that these products contain DHEA, it isn't a cover up or marketing ploy. Yes this product does contain dhea along with other key ingredients that may add or take away from the potency of the product and you suggesting that they are being misleading or that DHEA is pointless then you either have no clue or are being disingenuous. DHEA has so many pathways and can convert to numerous hormones

And as far as M1D is just plain DHEA .. see write up on the previous M1D below
Ok, Methyl 1-D is always being questioned, so I thought I would write a quick explanation on the science behind it and why the knock off products are no where near as good. You can get an idea of the time spent on the product.

Methyl 1-D isn't just DHEA, we use a DHEA Ethanoate Ester. Ethanoate Esters help improve functional absorbtion while (my theory) blocking some of the effects of Sulfotransferase. Sufation is the main way Androsterones get inactivated in the body and the Ethanoate Ester occupies the same spot as the Sufate, so in theory it should increase the bioavailability of the molecule. Sulfation is the main reason you need to take a thousand milligrams of a diol to make it effective. Blocking Sulfation was started in this industry by US!

Ingredient # 1 - ATD
ATD blocks aromatase and keeps more of the conversion process in check, so more DHEA is available to convert into Testosterone.

Ingredient # 2 - Ellagic Acid
A natural SERM derivied from raspberries. Ellagic Acid would serve to block any intrinsic estrogenic effects of the 5-ENE molecule.

Ingredient # 3 - Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle isn't just for livers, it blocks the second big route of excretion, Glucoronidation. The standardized Milk Thistle we use, inhibits Glucoronidase.

Ingredient # 4 - Luteolin
Luteolin is a Sulfotransferase competitive inhibitor. Meaning it soaks up the Sulfotransferase enzyme so it can't act on the hormone. A HUGE percent of 3b-ol steroids get sulfated, which makes them inactive. Luteolin is a strong binder to Sulfotransferase, much stronger than a prohormone.

Ingredient # 5 - Stinging Nettle Extract
We all know that this blocks SHBG, freeing up more testosterone, but the full plant extract is also a 5aReductase inhibitor, which means less converstion to DHT and much higher androgen levels.

Ingredient # 6 - Coleus Forskolin
CF upregulates 3bHSD, the enzyme responsible for converting the 3b-ol to the active. Since the gut contains a boat load of 17bHSD much of the oral hormone is turned into 5-AD, which if you block the estrogenic effects (which we have) is pretty potent.

Ingredient # 7 - Caprylic Acid
This is one half of Receptor, which makes the cells more sensitive to androgens.

Ingredient # 8 - Zinc Aspertate
The Z in ZMA is what does all the work. Zinc increases the effeciency of the Androgen receptor fingers.

Ingredient # 9 - Piperine
Piperine increases absorbtion by blocking Glucoronidase as well as increasing intestinal permeability.

So, when someone says "M1D is ****, it's just DHEA" post them this write up please...

Honestly, all hormones (except the 17aMethyl) could benefit from our delivery methods (patent pending). Making the stuff you have work better is what we are all about. We are not perfect, but as you can see I am quite proud of Methyl 1-D!
I look forward to using this product and seeing how it was improved upon

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So does this mean that LG is going to join the true dark side again?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does this mean that LG is going to join the true dark side again?
No

Dark side would imply illegal or questionable products.

All LG products are compliant with the current FDA regulations

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
PHs tradditionally have always put the chemical name on the label, do you complain too that something says 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol instead of Methyldrostanolone (which is superdrol)?

no, because superdrol works for building muscle... dhea i havent seen be effective in young healthy males

If you want to suggest the proper name for DHEA on the label, then shouldnt it say 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone and not DHEA? And if it did say 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone couldn't your misleading argument still be applied since not many people know what that is?

i just personally believe the label was listed the way it was to confuse people who have no clue what theyre reading/doing

It is well known that these products contain DHEA, it isn't a cover up or marketing ploy. Yes this product does contain dhea along with other key ingredients that may add or take away from the potency of the product and you suggesting that they are being misleading or that DHEA is pointless then you either have no clue or are being disingenuous. DHEA has so many pathways and can convert to numerous hormones

dhea converts at a high rate to estrogen when administered orally... what other key ingredients? ATD=anti androgen... worthless.... even if the dhea is converting to test because of the ATD, its also rendered useless because of ATD

some of the other herbs/vitamins in the supplement are useful, but not dhea/atd combo...

And as far as M1D is just plain DHEA .. see write up on the previous M1D below

I look forward to using this product and seeing how it was improved upon

i dont wanna e-fight with you, i understand you need people to buy supps, the sad part is... most people dont know what works and what doesnt... i can tell you that atd and dhea isnt something i would wanna be putting into my body

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont wanna e-fight with you, i understand you need people to buy supps, the sad part is... most people dont know what works and what doesnt... i can tell you that atd and dhea isnt something i would wanna be putting into my body
E-fight?

:think:

I apoligize if my post came off in a hostile manner as that was not my intention although your posting seems to be clearly an attack of a supplement in their own sub-forum but regardless that was not my intention so i apologize if you took it that way

And to address your points..

no, because superdrol works for building muscle...
So it is okay to use the chemical name of one compound but not another? And this rule is based of your percieved effectiveness of said product?

Your issue was the chemical name was used (3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One) and not the slang name (DHEA) so my response was do you have the same concern for other prohormones that use the chemical name rather than the proper or slang one?

dhea i havent seen be effective in young healthy males
M1D is much more than just DHEA.

The problem with DHEA is that it must undergo two enzymatic conversions to arrive at testosterone and has two chances to aromatize into estrogen during these conversions. This can result in higher estrogen levels and LG has taken this into account and added ingredients along with DHEA in order to channel the conversion to testosterone along with reducing conversion to estrogenic and androgenic metabolites.

i just personally believe the label was listed the way it was to confuse people who have no clue what theyre reading/doing
Again prohormones have traditionally always had the chemical name on the label. The proper name of DHEA would have been 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone and this could have been just as confusing as the chemical name. Like I said prior it is well known that M1D contain DHEA and no one from LG tried to hide or deny this so your accusation is really just unfounded.

dhea converts at a high rate to estrogen when administered orally... what other key ingredients? ATD=anti androgen... worthless.... even if the dhea is converting to test because of the ATD, its also rendered useless because of ATD
I think I explained the estrogen conversion above already. As for the other key ingredients.. I dont know if you noticed but when I quoted the write up I specifically put "see write up on the previous M1D below", note the bold underlined work there?

In the original post he states that 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One (which is a 7,8-benz derivative) is the AI used NOT ATD.

i understand you need people to buy supps, the sad part is... most people dont know what works and what doesnt... i can tell you that atd and dhea isnt something i would wanna be putting into my body
I dont need anyone to buy anything. I have no affliation with LG Science and have no benefit from sales of this product. I was simply checking recent post and your post caught my attention so I responded.

I understand that you have no interest in this product nor DHEA. However, what I dont understand then is why even comment in the thread? Or attempt to discredit the company and make it seem like they are trying to pull a fast one?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hormonal agents are very good at reversing the damage that environmental toxins are doing to your body. If you ask me, everyone should be on something similar to M1D Black to block estrogen and raise the androgenic environment.

An AI and 5-DHEA or whatever you prefer to call it can raise test levels as much as 250-500mg of Testosterone injections per week. It's been shown in the literature. The term DHEA is meaningless and misleading, better to use the proper nomenclature so people know what they are getting.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i come back from vacation and i find i've gotten some nice support from a Taurus bro. Thanks Judo, really wasn't looking foreward to typing out a whole slew of facts, you did it for me :D

zb126

Awards
  • Established
at least you didn't use the IUPAC nomenclature of (3S,8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-3-hydroxy-10,13-dimethyl-1,2,3,4,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-dodecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-one haha.

but seriously, have you guys been thinking about the other forms of dhea like the ones PP and AMS are utilizing?

I'll give M1D black a shot... also always been a fan of M1D as a base on other cycles

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
at least you didn't use the IUPAC nomenclature of (3S,8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-3-hydroxy-10,13-dimethyl-1,2,3,4,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-dodecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-one haha.

but seriously, have you guys been thinking about the other forms of dhea like the ones PP and AMS are utilizing?

I'll give M1D black a shot... also always been a fan of M1D as a base on other cycles

lemme kn0 h0w da GaInZ iS Br@

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Hormonal agents are very good at reversing the damage that environmental toxins are doing to your body. If you ask me, everyone should be on something similar to M1D Black to block estrogen and raise the androgenic environment. An AI and 5-DHEA or whatever you prefer to call it can raise test levels as much as 250-500mg of Testosterone injections per week. It's been shown in the literature. The term DHEA is meaningless and misleading, better to use the proper nomenclature so people know what they are getting.
Lol. So why isn't plain ole DHEA at Walmart super dosed with an AI for epic gains? Do you have any studies to confirm your claim?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Lol. So why isn't plain ole DHEA at Walmart super dosed with an AI for epic gains? Do you have any studies to confirm your claim?
Because the people buying DHEA at walmart likely have very different goals for taking it. Also, for women, DHEA converts preferably to testosterone IIRC and the AI isn't as necessary as men where the preference is estrongen.

As far as studies go, are you asking to prove DHEA converts to the other hormones or are you asking about the AI's usage or what exactly are you asking about? All the explanations that Eric wrote in that post long ago regarding the ingredients are pretty well accepted and known...a simple PubMed search can confirm them.

Also, if you look at the price per mg of the stuff in stores its not really that cheap. Throw in an AI etc and the price would be through the roof. If you are looking for dhea with those extras, then LG's product is pretty competitively priced at online retailers.

I see it as a matter of weighing out the benefits and possible harm of this type of prohormone vs a designer steorid. Sure the gains aren't as crazy but there are a lot of other factors that go into using something like superdrol or halodrol etc. that don't need to be mitigated with this type of supplement or even the AMS or PP products for the most part. And then there is the legality of the different types... these are DSHEA compliant etc. There are a lot of factors going into why you would use this for a cycle or on a cycle of something else so IMO its not as cut and dry as "Ill only gain 6-9lbs on this so superdrol is better cuz i may gain 20 bro"

xGenericx

Awards
How much of a surpression is there with this? Is there even any?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's put it this way. We just finished up 3 logs on bb.com with experienced older lifters. These guys have 10 years under their belts and are in amazing shape. All 3 subjects gained a legit 3-4lbs of LBM off the Trifecta. Yes, 3-4 L B M on an advanced lifter. That is quite amazing considering the legality of our products. Our DHEA ester works, and works well when paired with MMV. M1-D Black will be even better with the addition of a better delivery system, LCLT, and Phellodendron. Our product is in NO WAY comparable to plain old DHEA from Wal Mart. If you believe that, you seriously have a lack of chem understanding. Or you're just an angry troll. Don't like our products? Sorry. Then don't buy it. Those that do take M1-D Black will have positive experiences if they're diet and training are in check. We're not offering Superdrol here, we're offering FDA compliant formulas that will help you attain your goals. Not many other companies can do that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be too much. Although if you run 2 bottles at 8 caps a day like i recommend you deffinitely want to take an AI or something like Activate Xtreme or Triazole or T-911 to kick things back in gear.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
possible mild shutdown but this product is not known to cause extrem shutdown.
I would rec a mild PCT with it. formadrol for eg.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Because the people buying DHEA at walmart likely have very different goals for taking it. Also, for women, DHEA converts preferably to testosterone IIRC and the AI isn't as necessary as men where the preference is estrongen.

As far as studies go, are you asking to prove DHEA converts to the other hormones or are you asking about the AI's usage or what exactly are you asking about? All the explanations that Eric wrote in that post long ago regarding the ingredients are pretty well accepted and known...a simple PubMed search can confirm them.

Also, if you look at the price per mg of the stuff in stores its not really that cheap. Throw in an AI etc and the price would be through the roof. If you are looking for dhea with those extras, then LG's product is pretty competitively priced at online retailers.

I see it as a matter of weighing out the benefits and possible harm of this type of prohormone vs a designer steorid. Sure the gains aren't as crazy but there are a lot of other factors that go into using something like superdrol or halodrol etc. that don't need to be mitigated with this type of supplement or even the AMS or PP products for the most part. And then there is the legality of the different types... these are DSHEA compliant etc. There are a lot of factors going into why you would use this for a cycle or on a cycle of something else so IMO its not as cut and dry as "Ill only gain 6-9lbs on this so superdrol is better cuz i may gain 20 bro"
GREAT post!
the M1D is nto JUST some DHEA.
I love it added to my cycles.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to try the new M1-D Black! I love the old M1-D so will definitely be trying this!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
E-fight?

:think:

I apoligize if my post came off in a hostile manner as that was not my intention although your posting seems to be clearly an attack of a supplement in their own sub-forum but regardless that was not my intention so i apologize if you took it that way

And to address your points..

So it is okay to use the chemical name of one compound but not another? And this rule is based of your percieved effectiveness of said product?

Your issue was the chemical name was used (3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One) and not the slang name (DHEA) so my response was do you have the same concern for other prohormones that use the chemical name rather than the proper or slang one?

M1D is much more than just DHEA.

The problem with DHEA is that it must undergo two enzymatic conversions to arrive at testosterone and has two chances to aromatize into estrogen during these conversions. This can result in higher estrogen levels and LG has taken this into account and added ingredients along with DHEA in order to channel the conversion to testosterone along with reducing conversion to estrogenic and androgenic metabolites.

Again prohormones have traditionally always had the chemical name on the label. The proper name of DHEA would have been 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone and this could have been just as confusing as the chemical name. Like I said prior it is well known that M1D contain DHEA and no one from LG tried to hide or deny this so your accusation is really just unfounded.

I think I explained the estrogen conversion above already. As for the other key ingredients.. I dont know if you noticed but when I quoted the write up I specifically put "see write up on the previous M1D below", note the bold underlined work there?

In the original post he states that 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One (which is a 7,8-benz derivative) is the AI used NOT ATD.

I dont need anyone to buy anything. I have no affliation with LG Science and have no benefit from sales of this product. I was simply checking recent post and your post caught my attention so I responded.

I understand that you have no interest in this product nor DHEA. However, what I dont understand then is why even comment in the thread? Or attempt to discredit the company and make it seem like they are trying to pull a fast one?
GREAT reply!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to hear more about the new m1-d. I'm really interested in this one.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Any word if the current formadrol is still good as a PTC for this? Could just take DAA with it too, right?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's supposed to be the major change between this and the old version? Is there a trifecta 2 available?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word if the current formadrol is still good as a PTC for this? Could just take DAA with it too, right?
Ya i think FormX will be great for pct actually. With a 3 cap (recommended) dose you get 1.5g of DAA, you could additionally supplement bulk DAA for another 2g for optimal dosing and to better restore HPTA.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
I am going to be running M1D black with our 5aOHP. Think they are going to work quite well together.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
i just took a look at the warning just for the fun of it and it says:
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Not intended for use by persons under 40
it is the last part i'm a little confused by ??

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol would be fine for PCT,I would rec the DAA DURING cycle not PCT and its sead it might mildy shut you down also because of rasing your test levels higher then normal. (i got nothing concreat on that but just a *rec)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wonder how good this M1D black really is

Qrich23

Awards
I have been running the original m-1d not the black and so far have seen mild gains but nothing too extreme.

Romie425

Awards
How much dhea per capsule? Not too sure taking 800 mg per day is safe,not even on a short term basis.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm. This product has been out for a while, yet there are no reviews and the product has no rating at nutraplanet.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Hmmmm. This product has been out for a while, yet there are no reviews and the product has no rating at nutraplanet.
as rhadam said previously, there are numerous logs on bb.com and as it is new its not surprising a rating hasn't been placed as of yet.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that is kind of odd. We've had a good amount of sales of M1-D Black and i am surprised that there aren't any product ratings on nutraplanet. Could be that people are purchasing at brick and mortar stores, or they're just too lazy to put in a review. I can link a handfull of logs though, they do speak for themselves.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that is kind of odd. We've had a good amount of sales of M1-D Black and i am surprised that there aren't any product ratings on nutraplanet. Could be that people are purchasing at brick and mortar stores, or they're just too lazy to put in a review. I can link a handfull of logs though, they do speak for themselves.
Though I tend not to really take mind in the Nutra rating system... a lot of products seemed to just get flamed. Odd though, as there usually is a few people who just would rate it a 3 and give no feedback.

There were some logs I believe on this forum. Good results if I recall. Wouldnt mind trying it out myself, but that would be after xmas ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I tend not to really take mind in the Nutra rating system... a lot of products seemed to just get flamed. Odd though, as there usually is a few people who just would rate it a 3 and give no feedback.

There were some logs I believe on this forum. Good results if I recall. Wouldnt mind trying it out myself, but that would be after xmas ;)
In store reviews i rarely if ever look at. Too easy for company shills to place reviews there rating it a 10/10 and better than steroids.

The anabolic minds logs went better than even i expected, the bb.com logs went well also. My first run of M1-D Black will actually be during my next PH run. Will be my first time using DHEA on cycle so i'll see how that goes. Most likely i'll toss up a log for it, even though a lot of the time my logs get sporadic after a time due to my insane schedule.