Meals 3,5
Chicken, rice and veggies

Training
5 days a week high intensity weights

Goals
Increased strength
Increased muscle
Decreased body fat

I'm starting the supplements Sunday 6-19 and workouts the following day. I posted the log early to get some discussion going and to give myself time if I wanted to make any changes. I'll be posting changes in weight and body fat.

landmine1977

Awards
Week 1 Day 1

Started the andraulic st and substeron. I am taking the recommended amounts posted on the bottles. Tomorrow I will begin weight training.

Starting stats. 189lbs 15.1%bodyfat, (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like everything there but the 16 weeks of ASGT. After 4 weeks you probably won't see much of a stim effect, although the nootropic and minor estrogen control will still be active. If you have to have a pre workout i'd grab a few other things. Something like SNS focus + agmatine + BCAAs, or, Ultima (probably best but very pricey), or, MAN Clout. I'd cycle the stims through that 16 weeks, but i'd like to see you end the last 4 weeks using ASGT.
Secondly, at what dose will you be running Natadrol and M1-D? I'm not a huge fan of stacking the two, but i don't see an issue if you do.
Lastly, all the supps in the world won't make a difference if you diet isn't on point. I've run Natadrol during a cut and i loved it, really kept my strength up. Only downside was at 8-10 caps a day it did increase my appetite a bit, but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. With the combination of Natadrol and timing carbs around my workout i leaned up quite a bit on a solid diet. M1-D will be good for strength gains as well, but it's more of a bulking product in our stack, where as MMV is designed to harden and lean. Hence the reason i didn't stack M1-D in my cut.

landmine1977

Awards
I'm runnig m1D 4 caps and natadrol 6 caps.

week 1 day 2

Good first day. Monster workout and great pump. Probably from the anadraulic state. Trained chest and triceps.

landmine1977

Awards
Week 1 day 3

Good workout today. Back and biceps. I haven't noticed much yet but I have been 100% consistent with my diet. Every Sunday I will check my weight and body fat.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's good, i don't like weighing myself more than once or twice a week. Your body can fluctuate so much during the day, it'll just drive you crazy. Make sure you hit the scale at the same relative time every sunday, hopefully after the same amount of meals as well. You probably shouldn't notice anything from the Sterone the first week, maybe a bit of a "fuller" effect, possibly a bit more pump as well.

landmine1977

Awards
Week 1 day 4

Day off from gym and thats a good thing cause Im really sore. Ive been sleeping real good lately and have just been feeling great. I weigh myself every sunday morning as soon as I get up. WHen will I start feeling the sterone?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nice log!
i also rec you swich it up i usually alternate my pre workouts. these are the three i have been for a while now: ASGT, Guranimo (tp), N2KTS (NTBM) .
LOVE THEM.
somtimes i also just take an extra espresso or 2 and throw it inmy morning whey shake. :p

landmine1977

Awards
Week 1 Day 5

Still very sore. Trained shoulders and abs.

landmine1977

Awards
Week 2 Day 2
updated stats
6/19/11 189lbs 15.1%bodyfat, (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)
6/26/11 189lbs 15.1%bodyfat, (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)

No change this week. I will keep the calories the same and see what happens. Not sure how long it takes until the substeron kicks in. Shoulders and abs tonight

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're running the recommended dosage of Sub Sterone i'd expect you to see something on week 2.

Just out of curiosity, how much under maintenance have you decreased cals?

landmine1977

Awards
If you're running the recommended dosage of Sub Sterone i'd expect you to see something on week 2.

Just out of curiosity, how much under maintenance have you decreased cals?

about 350 cals

landmine1977

Awards
Week 2 Day 3
Awsome workout today. Chest and triceps. Definitely felt a increase in strength and got a incredible pump! Looking forward to tomorrow off and back and biceps on thursday.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Um, i don't feel that a decrease of 350 cals a day is enough to spark noticable fat loss. Which you've proven by your updated stats on week 2. All things being equal you're still eating at about maintenance ever day, else you would have lost some fat.

landmine1977

Awards
Week 2 Day 5
Great back and bicep workout. Nothing weird going on. Hunger hasnt changed, sleeping good and have a lot of energy.

landmine1977

Awards
updated stats
6/19/11 189lbs 15.1% bodyfat, (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)
6/26/11 189lbs 15.1% bodyfat (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)
7/3/11 188.5lbs 14.2% bodyfat (162LBM/ 26.5fat)
Things are moving in theb right direction. I'm up 1.5lb of muscle and down 2 lbs of fat. I'll maintain the same diet for the week.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now THAT is some great progress. You're putting in the work and it's paying off. That 3 week progress looks right as when adding new supps and tinkering with the diet you would need a bit of time to really fine tune everything. Solid work brother. Keep it up.

landmine1977

Awards
Now THAT is some great progress. You're putting in the work and it's paying off. That 3 week progress looks right as when adding new supps and tinkering with the diet you would need a bit of time to really fine tune everything. Solid work brother. Keep it up.

thanks bro! Im adding in the natadrol week 5

landmine1977

Awards
Week 3 Day 5
Great back and abs workout. I'm really noticing some changes. First of all I can feel my strength improving each and every workout. Second I can feel that I'm a lttle more aggressive, finally my libido is thru the roof!

landmine1977

Awards
Week 5 Day 1

Weeks 1-12 substeron
Weeks 1-16 anadraulic st
Weeks 5-12 natadrol
Weeks 9-12 methyl 1-D
Weeks 13-16 formadrol and T911

Adding the Natadrol today.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 5
Great back and abs workout. I'm really noticing some changes. First of all I can feel my strength improving each and every workout. Second I can feel that I'm a lttle more aggressive, finally my libido is thru the roof!
Glad to hear your doing well!
Keep us updated :)*

landmine1977

Awards
Week 6 Day 5

Weeks 1-12 substeron
Weeks 1-16 anadraulic st
Weeks 5-12 natadrol
Weeks 9-12 methyl 1-D
Weeks 13-16 formadrol and T911

6/19/11 189lbs 15.1% bodyfat, (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)
6/26/11 189lbs 15.1% bodyfat (160.5LBM / 28.5fat)
7/3/11 188.5lbs 14.2% bodyfat (162LBM/ 26.5fat)
7/28/11 189.4lbs 14.8% bodyfat (161LBM/ 28fat)

Not much differnce in body comp but I can feel that my strength is WAY up!