Thinking of doing the Natabolic Stack

culversguy

Awards
Okay so i have been taking supps for awhile and think it is time to go for something stronger. So here are my stats im 19 5 10
155lb around 10%bf. I have my diet all dialed in to be making gains and workout too. The only problem is im moving up in weight but im not seeing the size i want and this stack was recommended by several people. So basically im asking would this stack be a good choice and have you guys had any good results. thanks

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Okay so i have been taking supps for awhile and think it is time to go for something stronger. So here are my stats im 19 5 10
155lb around 10%bf. I have my diet all dialed in to be making gains and workout too. The only problem is im moving up in weight but im not seeing the size i want and this stack was recommended by several people. So basically im asking would this stack be a good choice and have you guys had any good results. thanks
so wait.. you are making progress.. but it's not good enough??.. just adjuct your training and eat more... different reps do different things for different people.. play with what works for you.. you don't need supps to make you grow

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
If you are still moving up in weight easily there isnt much reason to ruin a good thing. The size will come with time, and if you stop being able to make gains then maybe give a go

culversguy

Awards
im terrible at starting threads so ill clear it up. yes i still am making gains but it has slowed to about a 5lb increase in weight about every 2 months if i even do move up. So am i making gains yes but they are so little and so long it is basically no gains at all. I have played with my weights and reps and change them up monthly as well as doing different routines and i am currently eating 700 cal over my maintenance. So basically I am about to run into a wall which is why i am thinking of giving this a go

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I would personally try something else first. Like a test booster or a nutrient partitioner, you should really exhaust all your other options before trying something that is going could suppress your hormones. I was ready to start an x-tren cycle (woulda been 1st PH...bad choice) about a year and a half ago and right before I decided to wait and still let myself build naturally. Its been a year and a half and I'm up roughly 15 pounds since then, nothing to sneeze at. I'm just trying to say that as long as you havent hit that wall yet and have been stuck there for a little while stick to things like DAA, Formadrol, M-stak (had good gains off it).

Edit: What is your routine and split? Can give advice on a new routine if you want.

culversguy

Awards
i have tried jungle warfare and got some good results but i didnt read up on it before i started as of right now im on a 6on 1off(i played around with less days on but this works the best) mon is chest and bis flat bench, decline bench, dips(3sets to fail) Forearm grab, butterfly cables(i forget the name) curl, hammer curl, reverse curl. Tues is back and tris. close parallel pull ups(3xfail) lat pull, low row machine, db row, skullcrushers, tri pulldown and tri bar pull. wed is legs and shoulders. squat, deadlift, seated calf raise, toe raises, upright row, shoulder press, delt raises, shrugs. as of now everything is 3x7 just switched from 3x10. Also do abs mon wed fri. and then for thurs-sat it is repeated.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have all the basics down, have you read up on the 5x5 program or German volume training? You should be able to see some good size and strength increases with either of them if you are only used to 3x7 or 10. You would have to train a little less frequently, but they worked great for me. 5x5 still my favorite program (Recently have been trying Quantum body method an upper/lower split now).

5x5 Training Program

It's from BB.com, but its a decent summary of how the program is supposed to work and how to lay out a program. Hope this helps!

culversguy

Awards
I have tried that once before but I did not like all the rest days but I might give it another try. But what would be your opinion about taking the stack.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
But rest days are the best days! haha thats when you growww

I would say hold off it for a little while, but thats just my opinion.

culversguy

Awards
they are nice I wont lie haha but I see faster gains going 6on1off it feels like im struggling with the weight if i rest to many days

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Training should really be built around the individual. Set training programs are nice, but at a certain point you should figure out what works best for you. I have a friend that can train shoulders 2 times a month and gain more than i can with my program lol. Struggling with weights after a couple days off is all in your head in my opinion. But i do advise you to try something like the 5x5 program, or Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy routine (i swear by it).

culversguy

Awards
Well i was stopping by one of my supp shops in the area that my buddy works at to replenish the supply and I brought up the stack to him and who would have guessed it he had some in stock. But even better he had a damaged item of it, meaning that the box was torn and looked like crap so it could not be sold unless an employee want to buy it. So to make the story short I got the stack at a price that i could not pass up. Looks like Im going to give it a shot and take your guys advice and switch up the routine with one of those choices