Any LG Reps out there? Trifecta run plus GHenerate/I-GH-1 dosing advice needed!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

Any LG Reps out there? Trifecta run plus GHenerate/I-GH-1 dosing advice needed!

Hello all! New to the site and this is my first post. I'm looking for some dosing advice from some of the experienced members I've been following. Before I get to my questions, let me give a run down of what I have on hand. I've purchased two Trifecta stacks (total caps of each product...M1D-270, MMV3-270, Formadrol-180). I also have T-911 (150 total caps), one bottle of GHenerate, one bottle of I-GH-1 (100 caps), and two tubs of ASGT. My stats are: 29 years old, 5'9" tall, and 170 pounds.

I've been doing some reading and a lot of guys are saying to dose 5-6 caps a day for M1D and MMV3 for best results. I've also read about a few guys mentioning running M1D and MMV3 at 5-6 caps a day for 6 weeks instead of 4 and following up with 4 weeks of Formadrol at 4/4/3/2 caps a day with T-911 filtered in at the beginning of the third week of PCT and run for a total of 4 weeks at 3/3/2/1 caps a day. This program totals 12 weeks including the PCT.

Here is where I'm requesting some assistance. Does this sound like a solid/safe run or should I consider backing off this dosing schedule a bit? Also was going to run the GHenerate at 12 sprays a day throughout the 12 weeks and I-GH-1 at 3 caps a day for the 12 weeks (...I know I'm a little short on these two products but I wanted to ask advice before buying).

I also will be running plenty of protein with a solid diet throughout the 12 weeks as well as 2 scoops of ASGT pre and 2 scoops of Dark Matter post. Any recos/advice with the length of program and dosing of the products would be greatly appreciated. If there are other products I should consider, please don't hesitate to mention them. I've heard about some guys also running a tribulus product with this stack as well as some talk of running PRIME...anybody else heard anyone mention this? I am holding off starting any of this stuff until I can determine from research and advice from experienced peers what is best for gains and of course...ensuring no sides (loss of libido is a concern). Thanks in advance for any and all help!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would rec the M1D at 6-8 caps every day for 6-8 wks and run the rest of the stack as intended. :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

prob just grab another 2 bottles of M1D XL and use each stack as normal but at higher m1d dose and a bit longer (6 weeks or so) (with one extra bottle of M1D added to each stack) two seperate times.
    this would make for 2 very nice cycles.
    PM me if you want a link to a deal going on, on M1D (if you do like my input and agree)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

Thanks for the response Blergs! I'm a little cautious as this is my first run of these types of products. From your reply, I'm taking that you recommend running the M1D at 6-8 caps a day for 6 weeks along with the MMV3 at 5-6 caps a day for 6 weeks as well? If this is the case, I plan on running the Formadrol for 4 weeks at 4/4/3/2 and T-911 filtered in at third week at 3/3/2/1 for PCT. Based on your experience, does this sound like a sufficient PCT schedule given the increased dose and duration of the M1D and MMV3? I appreciate the input! I will most def get with you about the link you mentioned. Thanks again for the help!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

That PCT looks fine.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

Good deal. Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to start a new thread for a log of my progress when I start the program. Look out for me!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

Of course! Always interested in people's thoughts and opinions on the products!

Oh, forgot to say, i looked closer at your last post and i wouldn't taper the T-911. Tapering the Formadrol is fine, but you would be lowering the dosage of T right when it's really starting to kick in, and there's really no point in doing that.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Quote Originally Posted by attacklife04 View Post
    Thanks for the response Blergs! I'm a little cautious as this is my first run of these types of products. From your reply, I'm taking that you recommend running the M1D at 6-8 caps a day for 6 weeks along with the MMV3 at 5-6 caps a day for 6 weeks as well? If this is the case, I plan on running the Formadrol for 4 weeks at 4/4/3/2 and T-911 filtered in at third week at 3/3/2/1 for PCT. Based on your experience, does this sound like a sufficient PCT schedule given the increased dose and duration of the M1D and MMV3? I appreciate the input! I will most def get with you about the link you mentioned. Thanks again for the help!
    It looks fine only thing i would do myself, is only use the T911 to boost labido during pct when needed ;-) or also to give a great pump when taken Pre-WO.
    i dont use it every day myself (yohimbine).
    rest looks great. :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta dosing advice needed
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 11:23 AM
  2. AS, t-911, GHenerate, I-GH-1 dosing
    By TheAmazing1 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 08:51 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:44 PM
  4. Experienced advice for Fina dosing needed