Natadrol + 1-Andro rx log!!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
It's time to get on the gain train!

I'm on day 3 of Natadrol right now and will be running 1-Andro rx by Ironmag labs later on in the cyce and have decided I will give the old log thing a try.

Cycle Will be laid out like this:

Natadrol (caps): 4/6/6/6/6/6
1-Andro rx (mg): 0/0/400/600/600/800
Ghenerate @ 6 pre WO and 6 @ bedtime

PCT:
Formadrol 4/3/2/1
DAA 3g/3/3/3
Suppress C (squirts per day) 4/4/4/2

Other Current Supplements:

Flax Seed Oil
B 100 complex
A-L-Car
Build XS (pre workout)
Leucine (morning and post workout)
LG BCAA+EAA (sip through day and during workout)

Diet:

Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 slices whole grain bread, cheese
Meal 2: Protein Shake + fruit+ Oatmeal bar
Meal 3: Chicken/Ground Turkey/Fish + Rice/Yam+ Spinach salad
Meal 4: Can Tuna + Oatmeal Bar
Meal 5 (Post Workout): Protein shake w/ waxy maize or choco milk
Meal 6:Chicken/Ground Turkey/Fish + Rice/Yam+ Spinach salad

Macro Breakdown:
Protein: ~220 g
Carbs: ~ 220-250g
Fat: ~ 30-60g

Stats:
5'10
185 lb

Training split: Upper/Lower split
Upper Body Variation 1
off
Lower Body
off
Upper Body Variation 2
off
Lower Body
off

Goals: Hit some PR's and would like to gain ~ 10 lbs, but anything over 5lb is gravy.

So it's day 3 on 4 caps of the Natadrol, have not noticed too much so far yet but that is to be expected. Thirst is up a little, aghenerate seems to be helping with sleep quality and I did manage to hit a big PR today on my deadlift: 315lb for 4 reps, last time I went heavy it was 305 for 1 rep. Felt pretty good.

I will keep you guys updated hopefully twice a week on how its going, progress pics should be up either tonight or tomorrow.

Let's get it poppin :banana:

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Here are a couple of pictures to show where I am starting this log from, both taken cold today. Legs tomorrow! It's been a while since I have put up big squat numbers, but hopefully I'll be able to get em back up when this is said and done.

Photo on 2011-06-12 at 16.18.jpg
Photo on 2011-06-12 at 16.12.jpg

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
good ctack, like the log.
I usually rec 8caps ED of natadrol though.
but im sure 6 will do. but 8-9 caped ED for around 6 weeks is my sweet spot.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good leg workout today, no PR's but a solid focused workout none the less.

weighed in at 184 (-1), possibly from the natadrol's water shedding effects I have been hearing about. Feeling a little harder throughout the day, don't know if it's in my head or not though.

Ghenerate is helping a lot with sleep, sleeping through the night and waking up not as tired. Is it worth combining it with what I take already pre workout or should I double dose at night?

Off Tomorrow, Upper Body Wednesday

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Upper Body: Was not able to push huge weight today, but was able to squeeze out and extra rep or two which feels good.

Another great workout today, pumps are getting pretty good now and vascularity is starting to show a little more in the forearms.

Weight: still 184 (-1), but feeling a little more dense, i think there is a bit of a recomp effect going on.

6 caps start tomorrow (off day) and Friday morning is an early leg workout. Until then!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stack looks solid and well thought out, nice work. Wouldn't surprise me if you felt a bit of a hardening going on via Natadrol, i felt that way too when i took it. As far as androgenic effects from Natadrol... i wouldn't expect to see anything after 1 week. Usually takes 2-3 for most guys. So far so good though. I am quite interested in what will happen when you introduce the 1-Andro.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I am quite interested in what will happen when you introduce the 1-Andro.
I am pretty interested as well. Im hoping the Natadrol will keep up the androgenic end of things while the 1-andro boosts the anabolic end and help with the gains. And thanks, i have been looking into a cycle for a while so i wanted to be sure i knew what i was doing.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Everything is coming along well so far. Cheated a little more than I wanted to and had to change workout schedule but i got all my meals in and got in the proper workouts.

Sunday I had a great upper body workout, was really rushed ~30 mins, but I was able to push through everything and have been getting my decline bench numbers up. Sweat was dripping! Felt very aggressive!

Leg day yesterday, put up 225x5 for 3 sets and 245x5 for 2 sets on Stiff leg deads. Wanted to hit squats too but there was rack hogging going on so I had to settle for 5x5 on the mechanical leg press (still worked but no squats), along with some iso work on the calfs, quads and hams. Aggressiveness was noticeable again.

No noticeable soreness in the legs today, usually they are screaming.

Weight yesterday was 185 (even).

Tomorrow I start the 1-Andro rx @ 400 mg for the first week and then 600/600/800 for the rest. Hoping to see some improvements.

Changes: Adding an extra can of tuna in afternoon meal, as well as cottage cheese before bed on week nights. May be looking into adding Oats and possibly flax seed to my protein shakes based off a friends recommendation. Just ordered two bottles of Anabeta by PES along with a bottle of Shift. Will be adding Anabeta to PCT for 4 weeks and continue with Anabeta and add Shift for another 4 weeks after PCT. Will start a new log in the Log section for that however. Will hope to be adding 2-3 rounds of HIIT (20 mins) per week as well along with more ab work.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
keep it comming! :)

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Upper Body

First day of 1-Andro @ 400mg and Day 14 of Natadrol. Whatever kickin in today felt great! Pumps were pretty good, and I seem to be a little bit leaner in the mirror. Weight is still the same @ 185. Been doing fairly low weight seated curls, but with crisp form and slow negatives and really enjoy them, you can really feel the muscle fibers getting punished on the way down.

Have to be out of town for work tomorrow for my companies grand opening of a new research building...gonna have to sneak some pull-tab cans of tuna with me and run away to the bathroom every so often to grab my meals haha hope no one things im a drug addict or anything.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, the things we do to get our protein...

Nice work so far, i usually don't worry so much about the scale... much more worried about the mirror.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Lol, the things we do to get our protein...

Nice work so far, i usually don't worry so much about the scale... much more worried about the mirror.
True that man, I'll probly start with the GF weigh-ins :biggthumpup: Seeing if the girlfriend thinks I look any bigger every weekend when I see her haah

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
if you want to gain 10lbs eat way more carbs. based on the macros you posted you are taking in about 2400cals max. at 185lbs you need 3300-3700cals to gain. def follow friends advice and add oats to shakes( your gona need atleast 1.5cups). 2 slices of bread for breakfast is nothing, you need atleast 4. shoot for 90g carbs a meal. you wont get fat. i got 3bottles of 1andro rx sitting here so im def excitited about your log!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
if you want to gain 10lbs eat way more carbs. based on the macros you posted you are taking in about 2400cals max. at 185lbs you need 3300-3700cals to gain. def follow friends advice and add oats to shakes( your gona need atleast 1.5cups). 2 slices of bread for breakfast is nothing, you need atleast 4. shoot for 90g carbs a meal. you wont get fat. i got 3bottles of 1andro rx sitting here so im def excitited about your log!
Thanks for the advice. I have been weary of upping my carbs because of fat gain but I think you are right about bumping it for the 1-andro. Ill shoot for higher carbs at meals now

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I am having some terrible personal issues and will be unable to continue this log, sorry to any who were following

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No worries man, RL comes first... take care of business and be well. Hopefully everything turns out great with the continued use of your stack.