natadrol, DCP, and fat burner

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi Guys,

I plan to start Natadrol Cycle next month. I got the Natabolic stack (2 bottles natadrol, 1 formadrol extreme XL & 1 Ghenerate). I have some questions :

instead of 2 caps spread evenly, can I take 3 caps at noon & dinner time? the reason is I'm doing Intermittent Fasting for a while...meal 1 at noon, meal 2 around 3 pm, and dinner around 8. Or do I just take 2 caps with every meal?

So I will take 6 caps / day until the bottles run out, and start taking formadrol the next day after I finish Natadrol...is this correct?

Since my goal is to cut while retain / adding muscle, will it be too much to add DCP & Recreate to this stack?

I'm around 5'8, weight around 176 lbs, bodyfat around 12-13%....plan to cut into 10% / below. been lifting seriously for around 5 years now, diet is 80-90% clean, clean protein sources, fruit, veggies, brown rice, oatmeal, occasional cheat meals. carb / calorie cycling between hi carb, med carb, and low carb.

sorry for asking too much

thx

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no no prob.
I think that 3caps 2X a day is fine. but 2 3X a day is fine also, do what is easy on you.
i personally would rec 8 caps a day if you can. but 6 will be OK.
and yes run till finished then just start up the forma.
I would also rec katanadrol 2.0 and need2slin with the natadro,l i found that very nice for recomp/cut.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
no no prob.
I think that 3caps 2X a day is fine. but 2 3X a day is fine also, do what is easy on you.
i personally would rec 8 caps a day if you can. but 6 will be OK.
and yes run till finished then just start up the forma.
I would also rec katanadrol 2.0 and need2slin with the natadro,l i found that very nice for recomp/cut.

all right sir, thanks for the info.

would it be beneficial adding cortisol regulator (erase) during the cycle (1 cap / day in the morning) or would it be a waste?

thx

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Erase would be more for estro control than cortisol from what I understand, however it may be good to add a cort blocker like suppress c after the natadrol is done. I am using natadrol right now and thats what I plan on doing with it

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Erase would be more for estro control than cortisol from what I understand, however it may be good to add a cort blocker like suppress c after the natadrol is done. I am using natadrol right now and thats what I plan on doing with it

Thanks Murman, I'll look into it. Wouldn't Formadrol be enough for PCT?

to LG Sciences reps, is there a big difference between taking 6 caps and 8 caps / day?

thx

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes Formadrol is fine for PCT, and yes there seems to be a big difference in 6 caps and higher. I've seen quite a few people take 6 caps and end up dissapointed. 8-10 caps seems to be the sweet spot. As far as stacking with Natadrol i'd probably add something like Lean Xtreme and not Erase. Erase will suppress E, and then you'd bridge in to Formadrol which would also suppress E, something i really wouldn't do. Wouldn't be catastrophic, i just wouldn't do it.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Yes Formadrol is fine for PCT, and yes there seems to be a big difference in 6 caps and higher. I've seen quite a few people take 6 caps and end up dissapointed. 8-10 caps seems to be the sweet spot. As far as stacking with Natadrol i'd probably add something like Lean Xtreme and not Erase. Erase will suppress E, and then you'd bridge in to Formadrol which would also suppress E, something i really wouldn't do. Wouldn't be catastrophic, i just wouldn't do it.

noted.

thx very much

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Rhadam,

I got another question : is it a waste to stack Natadrol with bulk DAA? or I just use it together with formadrol after the cycle is done?

thx

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you wanted to run bulk DAA i'd set up your run like this:

Week 1-8: DAA
Week 5-8: Natadrol
Week 9-12: Formadrol

Blergs

Blergs