Help me build an LG stack

68sauce

Awards
So I have a bunch of LG products here that I have not devoured yet, and decided to ask some advice on what kind of stack I am going to run next.

ASGT
Postal
Natadrol
M1D
T-911

I am thinking of doing ASGT\Postal - Natadrol 4 caps a day - for 8 weeks
Followed by T-911 and M1D for 4 weeks

or

ASGT\Postal - Natadrol 4 caps a day - M1D every other day - 8 weeks
Followed by T-911

lastly

M1D for two months - bridge into Natadrol 2 months
Followed with M1D and T-911

Anyone have thoughts?

bmmballer07

Awards
With M1d being more potent than all of those I would run that first along with ASGT and Postal. Then the Natadrol, then the T-911. Maybe also looking into Formadrol would be helpful after that M1D, they usually reccommend that. I took the Trifecta stak and some pretty good results. How big is your bottle of M1D? I would reccommend 5-6 Caps of it. It isn't that potent but thats how I got the best results.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I have a bunch of LG products here that I have not devoured yet, and decided to ask some advice on what kind of stack I am going to run next.

ASGT
Postal
Natadrol
M1D
T-911

I am thinking of doing ASGT\Postal - Natadrol 4 caps a day - for 8 weeks
Followed by T-911 and M1D for 4 weeks

or

ASGT\Postal - Natadrol 4 caps a day - M1D every other day - 8 weeks
Followed by T-911

lastly

M1D for two months - bridge into Natadrol 2 months
Followed with M1D and T-911

Anyone have thoughts?
I would run a stack with what you have like this:

ASGT (pre-WO)
Postal (post-WO)
M1D wk1-8 6caps ed
Natadrol wk1-8 6-8 caps ed
wk7-11 T-911 2 tabs ed

I would do it somthing like this. if not on hrt like i am i would just run the t911 on WO days pre-WO (about 1-2 hrs pre)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
With M1d being more potent than all of those I would run that first along with ASGT and Postal. Then the Natadrol, then the T-911. Maybe also looking into Formadrol would be helpful after that M1D, they usually reccommend that. I took the Trifecta stak and some pretty good results. How big is your bottle of M1D? I would reccommend 5-6 Caps of it. It isn't that potent but thats how I got the best results.
I personally also rec NO less then 6 caps ed for M1D for me atleast.\less then that edidnt feel as worht while so i would say even 8 caps if you can but 6 is nice.

68sauce

Awards
I do have formadrol and I have two large bottles of M1D.

Sounds good.

68sauce

Awards
I would run a stack with what you have like this:

ASGT (pre-WO)
Postal (post-WO)
M1D wk1-8 6caps ed
Natadrol wk1-8 6-8 caps ed
wk7-11 T-911 2 tabs ed

I would do it somthing like this. if not on hrt like i am i would just run the t911 on WO days pre-WO (about 1-2 hrs pre)
Would running M1D followed by natadrol the next 8 weeks be an option,or would I be running the risk of running too long.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would running M1D followed by natadrol the next 8 weeks be an option,or would I be running the risk of running too long.
I don't advise running hormonal products over 8 weeks.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you could do it. they ARE NOT liver toxic so you can.
but i would not, i would stack them at same time and I feel get more out of it. 16week weaker cycle or a stronger synergestic 8 wk cycle. I would do 8 week cycle. (while on my HRT test dose though)

mir

Awards
Not trying to hijack this thread, but I'm in a similar boat. Could I stack ASGT with T-911?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to hijack this thread, but I'm in a similar boat. Could I stack ASGT with T-911?
Of course. ASGT can be run whenever you like, stacked with whatever you like. ASGT's estrogenic interactment is mild, so there's no problem stacking with T-911. Just make sure you are cycling both products properly!

JeffJohnston

Awards
ASGT 1scoop 45-60min pre-workout
Postal 3scoops post workout
3caps twice a day split 6 hours apart M1D 8weeks
T-911 2 a day PCT after M1D
Natadrol 4 caps 1st then up to 6 second week grab another bottle and do 9caps for 3 weeks then 6 caps week 6 then grab some Forma -X 6 caps a day morning on a empty stomach 4 weeks

Added a new product Forma X and a extra bottle of Natadrol.
its a long stack but I like the natadrol for the 6 weeks after T-911

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
ASGT 1scoop 45-60min pre-workout
Postal 3scoops post workout
3caps twice a day split 6 hours apart M1D 8weeks
T-911 2 a day PCT after M1D
Natadrol 4 caps 1st then up to 6 second week grab another bottle and do 9caps for 3 weeks then 6 caps week 6 then grab some Forma -X 6 caps a day morning on a empty stomach 4 weeks

Added a new product Forma X and a extra bottle of Natadrol.
its a long stack but I like the natadrol for the 6 weeks after T-911
Looks like you love some natadrol

I might have to give it a try after my 5aOHP cycle

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you love some natadrol

I might have to give it a try after my 5aOHP cycle
Natadrol is good stuff. I really enjoy it. As far as herbal supplements go it's powerful stuff at least the best herbal I've used. Ofcourse everyone is different but it's better then hdrol for me. I ran it with the Y free Psarm and it was an amazing combo. I would definitely recommend. I haven't used m1d yet but I would love to try that out. Especially the new m1d black. If u can find the psarm stack it with nata you won't be dissapointed.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
? now that I'm thinking about it. I think an awesome natty stack would be. Natadrol, psarm,substerone, asgt and ghenerate.

68sauce

Awards
Just ran a cycle as suggested, but I left out the natadrol. As soon as I got more formadrol I am running itthe M1D with Nata and the other support supplaments and ghenerate.

I had great results last run, so I am hoping for even better gains. Probably will try the M1D black soon too.

The only negative sides I had was a bit of anxiety when stopping the cycle. That lasted about a week. Anyone ever get that way after the post cycle?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's kinda strange. U said u didn't use the nata? If that's the case could be the dhea in the m1d

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yes you can, but watch for blood pressure issues if you have them. i like t-911 pre-WO somtimes and i use N2KTS, ASGT ect. as a pre-wo also so yah you can.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Just ran a cycle as suggested, but I left out the natadrol. As soon as I got more formadrol I am running itthe M1D with Nata and the other support supplaments and ghenerate.

I had great results last run, so I am hoping for even better gains. Probably will try the M1D black soon too.

The only negative sides I had was a bit of anxiety when stopping the cycle. That lasted about a week. Anyone ever get that way after the post cycle?
could be your horomones balancing out during pct.
i know when i want on HRT (IM still on HRT BTW) i got ALOT LESS axiety and panic attacks are gone.
i feel GREAT on 200mg testcyp ew.
for you , you need to ruff it out till you recover, which shouldent be long since these products are mild.

68sauce

Awards
could be your horomones balancing out during pct.
i know when i want on HRT (IM still on HRT BTW) i got ALOT LESS axiety and panic attacks are gone.
i feel GREAT on 200mg testcyp ew.
for you , you need to ruff it out till you recover, which shouldent be long since these products are mild.
Yeah it only lasted about a week, and it was not too bad.