Formadrol Extreme: Cycle & PCT?

adamlau

Awards
Any problems stacking FE + PH (Any) during a six-week cycle and then running FE for two weeks as part of PCT? Or would it be better to leave FE for PCT only?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
alot liek to use the forma during cycle and during pct.
id say it also depends on what yoru goign to use and if it converts to estrogen, id it do then more of a pluse ot use the forma while on.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any problems stacking FE + PH (Any) during a six-week cycle and then running FE for two weeks as part of PCT? Or would it be better to leave FE for PCT only?
Would need to see what PH you intend to run. If it's something like Epi then we have an issue. Also would need to see what your PCT looks like.

adamlau

Awards
Expected Cycle:

Boladrol: 8/8
Methyl 1-D: 6/6
Formadrol Extreme: 4/4 or Erase: 3/3

Expected PCT:

Clomid: 75/50/0
Formadrol Extreme: 0/4/4 or Erase: 0/3/3

Plenty of support supps in between, question is where to incorporate FE (cycle, PCT, both)?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Expected Cycle:

Formadrol Extreme: 4/4 or Erase: 3/3

Expected PCT:

Clomid: 75/50/0
Formadrol Extreme: 0/4/4 or Erase: 0/3/3

Plenty of support supps in between, question is where to incorporate FE (cycle, PCT, both)?
If i'm reading this right, you're only running a 2 week cycle?

Let me extrapolate. I think you could play around with the cycle length a bit. How many bottles do you have? Could run 3 weeks, taper up to 8 or 10mg. Could also pulse this product. Hopefully this isn't your first PH as this is a pretty harsh compound, very strong.

I wouldn't add the m1-d, boladrol is very potent on it's own and you probably wouldn't notice any difference with or without m1-d. As far as formadrol... conversion is an issue with boladrol so you could take it, or simply have it on hand in case something flares up.

If it were me, i would hold off on the formadrol on cycle, then run it the second week of PCT. Erase is a solid product, would do the same with that.

adamlau

Awards
Thanks, Rhadam :) . Correct, two weeks only. I want to hit it quick, get out and be able finish four weeks of an AndroMass/Epistane cut before the end of summer. I have run various diols/diones since the early part of the decade, just not these newer OTC prohormones and designer steroids. Interesting stuff, learned a lot these past few months. Don't want to pulse Boladrol this time around as I want to see how I respond to a short cycle first. Going to stack it with Methyl 1-D for now and see what happens, else the bottle will forever be sitting in the cupboard as I plan on running different non-meths in the future (Katanadrol for cut, M-LMG for bulk). Just started today and will report back in a separate log:

PES Erase: 3/3

Now if I happen to by impressed by the tenth day of the cycle, I may very well go Boladrol 8/8/8/10. Don't know what I am going to do until I get there. Saving the Formadrol Extreme for PCT and run it alongside Erase as indicated earlier...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would run it during pct and post pct.
but you OULD use it during if you have extra to spare.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, Rhadam :) . Correct, two weeks only. I want to hit it quick, get out and be able finish four weeks of an AndroMass/Epistane cut before the end of summer. I have run various diols/diones since the early part of the decade, just not these newer OTC prohormones and designer steroids. Interesting stuff, learned a lot these past few months. Don't want to pulse Boladrol this time around as I want to see how I respond to a short cycle first. Going to stack it with Methyl 1-D for now and see what happens, else the bottle will forever be sitting in the cupboard as I plan on running different non-meths in the future (Katanadrol for cut, M-LMG for bulk). Just started today and will report back in a separate log:

PES Erase: 3/3

Now if I happen to by impressed by the tenth day of the cycle, I may very well go Boladrol 8/8/8/10. Don't know what I am going to do until I get there. Saving the Formadrol Extreme for PCT and run it alongside Erase as indicated earlier...
If you're bent on using the M1 during cycle then go for it, your call lol. I'm just from the school of not adding a bunch of non-methyl stuff to cycles, i.e. you wanting to add M1 + Erase on cycle. If you already have it, cool, but if you don't i think it's just money spent to not see much difference. I think that the erase will have almost no impact realisically, it will control estro a bit sure, but that boladrol will be taking over your body. But you know all this, obv not a rook. Good luck with the cycle, really interested in your comments while you're on it.