Natadrol Stacking Questions (Suppress C + Formestane)

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Gonna be running my first run of the Natabolic stack soon and just had a few quesitons. I picked up a few bottles of CEL Formestane and Suppress C from Nutra (pretty good $$) today and was thinking of incorporating the suppress c into the run and turn it into a cutting cycle, but would there be any benefit to run formestane as well and if so, how would I run PCT.

Thanks

5'9
180 lbs
10-12% bf
Lifting experience 4-5 years
First Cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My advice is to not use Formestane this time. Natadrol doesn't stack very well with stuff like that and one aromatase inhibitor (Formadrol Extreme) is all you need at PCT... It might be overkill to use Formestane too.

Suppress C might be nice addition to PCT. Remember to taper the dosage down in order to avoid cortisol rebound :)

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Have you run Natadrol before? I'm hoping with my virgin receptors I should be able to put on a few lbs with it. If all goes well, might think about giving D-zine a go after a bit, since nutra is carrying it again. :head:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've run it twice and got really good gains with it :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Have you run Natadrol before? I'm hoping with my virgin receptors I should be able to put on a few lbs with it. If all goes well, might think about giving D-zine a go after a bit, since nutra is carrying it again. :head:
virgin receptors?
receptores DONT downgrade, its becuase alot hope on stuff when they are new to trainning that they think "ohh my receptores must be downgrading my gains are slowing" when really you need to up your caloris, change your trainning style up a bit and or yoru on steroids too long and SHBG and other binding protiens are building up and making what your using less effective, but its not nothing to do with the receptore itself.. my op

anyway I would stick to the natadrol and forma this time around :)