What's coming for LG

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I just e-mailed the boss today since i just got back from holiday. I'll hear back tomorrow, hopefully with good news. I'm as anxious as ya'll are.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AEK View Post
    C'mon LG Any release dates for this Form X ???
    same boat here. or some kind of write-up regarding this product would be great.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Word is Form-X will be released within a few weeks, but, GNC has the rights to this product for a while. So... no NP sales, sry brahs =/ It will be released to all retailers after a few months though. The M1-D Black is the only write up we have, and even what i posted is far from complete. Boss says Neurotest is still a ways off, probably looking at the fall.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Surprised that a product like Form-X, which is been pushed as a SERM would be something pushed as a GNC exclusive. Also assume it's a GNC exclusive, is that only in the US, so might we see it sooner in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Word is Form-X will be released within a few weeks, but, GNC has the rights to this product for a while. So... no NP sales, sry brahs =/ It will be released to all retailers after a few months though. The M1-D Black is the only write up we have, and even what i posted is far from complete. Boss says Neurotest is still a ways off, probably looking at the fall.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Surprised that a product like Form-X, which is been pushed as a SERM would be something pushed as a GNC exclusive. Also assume it's a GNC exclusive, is that only in the US, so might we see it sooner in the UK?
    I was a bit surprised as well, especially since LG is moving in to a more mainstream direction. There's quite a bit that we (the reps) don't know about the inner workings but i expect to be informed soon. As far as UK distribution, after GNC's contract ends (3 months i think) it will be up to individual retailers whether they want to pick it up or not. I know of a site or 2 that's UK based where i've bought PH products, especially ones you can't find in the US... they might pick it up.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Know some good UK ones indeed, since they're closer to me. Here's hoping.

As for GNC, maybe it'll make for some fun GNC staff reactions when PH users drop by to get form-x for their next cycle lol. Looking forward to seeing them out either way .

I was a bit surprised as well, especially since LG is moving in to a more mainstream direction. There's quite a bit that we (the reps) don't know about the inner workings but i expect to be informed soon. As far as UK distribution, after GNC's contract ends (3 months i think) it will be up to individual retailers whether they want to pick it up or not. I know of a site or 2 that's UK based where i've bought PH products, especially ones you can't find in the US... they might pick it up.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Since Bc+eaa has been discontinued is there any word for a new BCAA product? Hopefully yes!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Since Bc+eaa has been discontinued is there any word for a new BCAA product? Hopefully yes!
    I don't think so, i have heard that most if not all our powdered products will be discontinued. This is unfortunate since i LOVE BC+EAA. Freaking cheap and has a solid profile. I got a lot of complaints from guys that like this stuff, and i don't have any good news to give. I am still hoping that we re-work Lipotropic in to a new whey powder with a better taste.
  9. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I don't think so, i have heard that most if not all our powdered products will be discontinued. This is unfortunate since i LOVE BC+EAA. Freaking cheap and has a solid profile. I got a lot of complaints from guys that like this stuff, and i don't have any good news to give. I am still hoping that we re-work Lipotropic in to a new whey powder with a better taste.
    I am VERY sad to see BC+EAA go

BEST tasting EAA product I ever used
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I am VERY sad to see BC+EAA go

BEST tasting EAA product I ever used
    That has been a staple of mine for a very long time.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Answers

mine too so im guessing asgt is being discontinued as well? >
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    mine too so im guessing asgt is being discontinued as well? >
    Yes, all powdered products will be discontinued.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

So sad, I've been using Anadraulic State since the beginning . . . now it is the end I also liked BCAA+EAA just like everyone else. The one that was quite impressive was Anadraulic Pump, killer on BICEP day.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

14. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds like LG is restructuring to re-focus. Any other products getting axed as part of the this? Any idea what the new focus is?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Sounds like LG is restructuring to re-focus. Any other products getting axed as part of the this? Any idea what the new focus is?
    The focus is simply becomming more mainstream with capsule and liquid products. Powdered products, especially protein have a pretty low profit margin. Lipotropic has an amazing profile, but in my opinion the taste makes it a flop. ASGT again has a fantastic profile, but the mixability made it a flop. Our line is moving to mainstream muscle building products and getting rid of most of the frills: i.e. carb products, pump products, pre workout, protein, etc etc. Things like M1-D Black and Sub Sterone and FormadrolX can sell VERY well in stores like GNC and VitWorld. The consumer base for brick and mortar is still pretty high, and there are plenty of consumers that see the claims and will simply buy the product. These types of products are much more easy to sell and produce a much better profit.

Personally i'm hoping that we can re-formulate Lipotropic and improve the flavor as it's great to get people interested in your product line and brand through protein sales. Although the protein market is very competitive. BC+EAA is my big gripe, it's a fantastic product and easy to sell, flavoring is also spot on.
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The focus is simply becomming more mainstream with capsule and liquid products. Powdered products, especially protein have a pretty low profit margin. Lipotropic has an amazing profile, but in my opinion the taste makes it a flop. ASGT again has a fantastic profile, but the mixability made it a flop. Our line is moving to mainstream muscle building products and getting rid of most of the frills: i.e. carb products, pump products, pre workout, protein, etc etc. Things like M1-D Black and Sub Sterone and FormadrolX can sell VERY well in stores like GNC and VitWorld. The consumer base for brick and mortar is still pretty high, and there are plenty of consumers that see the claims and will simply buy the product. These types of products are much more easy to sell and produce a much better profit.

Personally i'm hoping that we can re-formulate Lipotropic and improve the flavor as it's great to get people interested in your product line and brand through protein sales. Although the protein market is very competitive. BC+EAA is my big gripe, it's a fantastic product and easy to sell, flavoring is also spot on.
    For what its worth Eric has talked about making a pea protein product under Taurus .. Considering LG dropped lipotropic I think there is a good chance we will have it soon

I am also sad to see BC+EAA go...

Maybe Taurus can pick that up too
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

That sucks. I love anadrualic state and bca+eaa.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I know I was sad to hear this also!
    I love the BC+EAA myself!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    So sad, I've been using Anadraulic State since the beginning . . . now it is the end I also liked BCAA+EAA just like everyone else. The one that was quite impressive was Anadraulic Pump, killer on BICEP day.
    Same hear!
    I LOVE the ASGT.
    bu I cant wait for the new products at the same time! :-P
    no one likes change but somtimes if for the better.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    For what its worth Eric has talked about making a pea protein product under Taurus .. Considering LG dropped lipotropic I think there is a good chance we will have it soon

I am also sad to see BC+EAA go...

Maybe Taurus can pick that up too
    I personally HATE the Pea Protein, only because its SOOO thick. for eg. i can add in 60g of whey to 500ml water and its all good, not too thick. drinks easy. with the peasprotein i cant put more then 20-30g to 500ml or it turns to like pudding.
    I do take in alot fo protien powder though and i dont eat meat so im sure thi might not b an issue to most, since i usually make mine 50-70g protien per 500ml and make abou 4-5 of those a day.
    i liked the lipotropic protein, even the taste i really liked. sux its gone now :-(
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  21. AEK
    Answers

I can understand why the powdered form products have discontinied to a certain extent, but here is my take on i think it did not succeed

Lipotropic Protein Does not taste that great, in market that is heavily dominated by Protein powders if it does NOT taste great it will not last !

BC+EAA Personally i thought that this product was great, better than the compatition with the inclusion of EAA & Glutamine but the tub was too small compared to Scitivation & ALRI, if you guys released a 1kg tub with over 90 servings it would have been a great seller, customers these days want value for money, this again applies to the product Perfect Carbs, this should have been a 2kg tub aswell.

ASGT with market that is full of pre-workouts taste & mixability plays a major role.

Postal sorry guys Not good enough period
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I can understand why the powdered form products have discontinied to a certain extent, but here is my take on i think it did not succeed

Lipotropic Protein Does not taste that great, in market that is heavily dominated by Protein powders if it does NOT taste great it will not last !

BC+EAA Personally i thought that this product was great, better than the compatition with the inclusion of EAA & Glutamine but the tub was too small compared to Scitivation & ALRI, if you guys released a 1kg tub with over 90 servings it would have been a great seller, customers these days want value for money, this again applies to the product Perfect Carbs, this should have been a 2kg tub aswell.

ASGT with market that is full of pre-workouts taste & mixability plays a major role.

I personally loved the lipotropic protein, even the taste.
    BC+EAA i agree a bigger tub would be great.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  23. AEK
    Answers

I honestly don't think it will be wise to drop bc & eaa just bring out a bigger tub !

Say 1kg tub should be perfect
  24. Registered User
    Answers

your ass sucks wind and whistles dixie..lol, for the price and a perfect bridge to a post work out meal how in the hell is postal not good enough? any your speaking of their new berry flavor?
  25. AEK
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    your ass sucks wind and whistles dixie..lol, for the price and a perfect bridge to a post work out meal how in the hell is postal not good enough? any your speaking of their new berry flavor?
    Compare it to Jet Mass from GAT and then your ass will know Why !
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AEK

Compare it to Jet Mass from GAT and then your ass will know Why !
    Something very wrong when a product needs 6 kinds of creatine... Just feels like a muscletech product and no protein?

Can you explain how it works so much better?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I honestly don't think it will be wise to drop bc & eaa just bring out a bigger tub !

Say 1kg tub should be perfect
    hey i agree with you Id LOVE a bigger tub.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  28. AEK
    Answers

To answer your question the addition of gabba and l-dopa which has been proven to boost Growth hormone levels is a great addition to any post workout shake, something that many other companies do not add to their arsenal of ingredients.

Do not get me wrong i am an LG Fan at heart Formadrol, Natadrol, I-Gh-1, Substerone, Methyl 1D all great products love them to bits, just trying point the company in the right direction,

Management are saying to scrap all of thier powdered form products, well i do not agree i think BC&EAA could be made in a bigger tub that's all, Postal on the other hand is good value for money yeah it is good buy but no everyone out there is a tight ass, more ingredients could have been added to it namely the above.

LG Sciences built it's reputation on hormane products, Why not keep it that way with Postal aswell ????
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:26 AM
  2. R.P.G. Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:55 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine