What's coming for LG

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Im loving Ghenerate and Igh1 right now. Good to here new things are coming!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
nice one! These three would make a killer stack.

I'd love to give those a try, hopefully they can get through aussie customs. I loved my natadrol run. I'm on formadrol at the moment.

That brings me to a question, Are you guys still making nata? Alot of sites are running very low supplies.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

Is the new SERM part of Form-X or is that a separate product?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nice....so there was really a big difference between MMV2 and MMV3 ?

Any date when it will it the retailler ?:bigok:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well a lot of people don't like the sublinguals so this will be capsule based.

The new SERM is part of Form-X which is the same potency SERM as tamoxifen.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Same potency..Wow. Are there labs for this?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards

but will you be able to sell it for as cheap as we can get Tamox for?.. or better yet will it be as cheap as Torem?

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
so how soon we looking? before the end of summer?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, about another 2-4 weeks. I will post the study for everyone to see. Good stuff. I wouldn't throw my lot in with the underground Tamox people. No idea what you are getting and what the dose is...

crazym

Awards
Hopefully it is a real SERM that's exactly what the OTC market needs.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, about another 2-4 weeks. I will post the study for everyone to see. Good stuff. I wouldn't throw my lot in with the underground Tamox people. No idea what you are getting and what the dose is...
I hate that haha

Hey I seen your new product LG Sciences HCG Complete, 4 Fl. Oz. That actually looks good and very interesting.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all sound good, i love m1d

zb126

Awards
  • Established
good looking stuff in here, cant wait to see what happens with all this!

ETA of 2-4 weeks was for all products or just a few?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Good to know LG is still alive and kicking...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait ot try these out myself! :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I'm curious to read this study now. That was the only one I was aware of that stated a natural compound had effects similar to tamoxifen.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to include yohimbine in the new neuro test product?

coontentment

Awards
Will there be a stack of them like the trifecta stack?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved me some MMV2

cdsfx

Awards
Ya leave out the yohimbine lg. Based off personal experience and logs I've read that's usually the major complaint about mmv2 and mmv3

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya leave out the yohimbine lg. Based off personal experience and logs I've read that's usually the major complaint about mmv2 and mmv3
For sure. You can't even safely stack them with anything stronger because of the potential blood pressure problem.

You'll have my money if yohimbine is out

coontentment

Awards
For sure. You can't even safely stack them with anything stronger because of the potential blood pressure problem.

You'll have my money if yohimbine is out
agree about yohimbine not being included. australian customs aren't a fan of it, i hear.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agree about yohimbine not being included. australian customs aren't a fan of it, i hear.
I would assume Australian customs would be even less of a fan of androsterone. Isnt it illegal there?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for these new products. :) Will the form-x be sufficient enough as a pct for ph's like hdrol and stronger ones like mdrol. Also, will there be testers for these new products. :)

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Il be buying me some of each of these. I've had great experiences with alot of LG's products.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards

God bless your soul!!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait for these new products. :) Will the form-x be sufficient enough as a pct for ph's like hdrol and stronger ones like mdrol. Also, will there be testers for these new products. :)
That is still being talked about. I hope to see the scientific research shortly, but if it checks out i'll be running a log (hopefully with bloods if i get my guy to hook me up for cheap tests) to prove the efficacy of FormX. Will probably do it on a h-drol run, maybe something stronger or stacked... we'll see.

Il be buying me some of each of these. I've had great experiences with alot of LG's products.
Thanks for the support!

God bless your soul!!!!
Same, hated mmv3, mmv2 was the shizz.

I also stay away from Yohimbine, yohimbe and other strong stimulants.
I'm really not a fan of Y in products as it becomes descriminatory to a lot of customers that have adverse reaction.

coontentment

Awards
I would assume Australian customs would be even less of a fan of androsterone. Isnt it illegal there?
generally, anything from America is hard to get in. i've heard of activate xtreme being blocked.

i think it's based on whether the item is checked at all, and if it is, whether the customs official knows the standard term for an item, the specific chemical makeup, and various nomenclature.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I also agree with you on this.
I dont want to HAVE to have yohim in it.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
That is still being talked about. I hope to see the scientific research shortly, but if it checks out i'll be running a log (hopefully with bloods if i get my guy to hook me up for cheap tests) to prove the efficacy of FormX. Will probably do it on a h-drol run, maybe something stronger or stacked... we'll see.

That'll be awesome. I wanna see some tester logs of form-x as pct with ph u mentioned. Spread the word when the log is comin. :)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more info. I've liked a few of LG's products. Did a 6 week run of straight Formadrol in summer 2010 and loved it

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate that haha

Hey I seen your new product LG Sciences HCG Complete, 4 Fl. Oz. That actually looks good and very interesting.
Any info on the HCG Complete? I just saw it online yet I have heard nothing from the LG peeps

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome!!!! I still love LG's products, cant wait to see this stuff!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any info on the HCG Complete? I just saw it online yet I have heard nothing from the LG peeps
I gotta put this delicately.

hCG complete is a LG product, but we're not really promoting it too much. I'll be honest here, whether if flys with corporate or not, i'm not too big on the scientific backing of hCG anything. Our hCG product has no actual hCG in it, which is great because hCG anything is a marketing gimmic. What our herbal blend is suppsed to to is complement Rezolution and aid in fat loss. We haven't done much of a run of this stuff yet, so the results really aren't out there.

Anyone that's ever looked in to the real hCG can tell you, they inject ppl with it and put them on hypocaloric diets, then attribute the fat loss to hCG. Wrong.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hCG complete is a LG product, but we're not really promoting it too much. I'll be honest here, whether if flys with corporate or not, i'm not too big on the scientific backing of hCG anything. Our hCG product has no actual hCG in it, which is great because hCG anything is a marketing gimmic. What our herbal blend is suppsed to to is complement Rezolution and aid in fat loss. We haven't done much of a run of this stuff yet, so the results really aren't out there.

Anyone that's ever looked in to the real hCG can tell you, they inject ppl with it and put them on hypocaloric diets, then attribute the fat loss to hCG. Wrong.
Good info. I am not well versed in HCG, not a chemist/science person, I teach history. Any info is helpful. More research for me then.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info. I am not well versed in HCG, not a chemist/science person, I teach history. Any info is helpful. More research for me then.
hCG is a female pregnancy hormone, it does not work the way people would lead you to believe. It does not spare muscle, it's actually very hard on your organs, and orally it has probably zero bioavailability. Don't waste your money on the hype. Doctors prescribe it to make money, and people think it works since they're eating 500 calories a day.

Our product says hCG but it's not, it's simply designed to help in the aid of fat loss, along with complementing Rezolution.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honesty.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards

My wife was the first one to tell me about this crazy HCG fad diet thing. Then I read about it in a muscle mag. CRAZY!!! The HCG they are injecting is derived from horse urine or something and the article I read said mad cow disease and other unpleasant diseases could be in it. SICK!!! Thanks for clearing up what the LG product is for.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Subbed. I'm in for info

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honesty.
Sometimes i may disagree with LG, but i hope that in the end it simply lends to the credibility of my postings. So far they haven't gotten rid of me, which i think we have an understanding that works for our mutual benefit.

I'm not here to push products when they're not needed or spread a bunch of broscience (if i can help it :D), but i do try to be helpful.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hCG is a female pregnancy hormone, it does not work the way people would lead you to believe. It does not spare muscle, it's actually very hard on your organs, and orally it has probably zero bioavailability. Don't waste your money on the hype. Doctors prescribe it to make money, and people think it works since they're eating 500 calories a day.

Our product says hCG but it's not, it's simply designed to help in the aid of fat loss, along with complementing Rezolution.
and HCG is extracted from preggo womens piss.... seriosly it is ! lol
I wont lie I have used it medically and REAL HCG works well.
Herbal blends arte not the sameBUT there are some really goo ones out there that so help. like HCGenerate and hopfully our HCGblend will complement cycles or fatloss also.