What's coming for LG

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Word on the street is by the end of this month we should be close to release, and at least have more information to give regarding Neurotest/M1/Form.
    sounds good. can't wait on the write-up on form. will there be a presale on these?

2. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Will these replace the current trifecta stack? Excited if there's gonna be a bundle for them!
    My thoughts exactly!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mir View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    Seems like it would make sense, given that all the products are slated as replacements for the others.

4. subbed

5. this is looking interesting.
    •   

6. All of these new products sound great especially that they are coming from Lg Sciencess one of the greats...

7. Any Release Dates for Form X ???

8. I can't really disclose much, mainly because i don't actually KNOW much. They are keeping this stuff pretty close to the cheek at the moment, but i have a feeling at the end of this month we will have a bunch of info thrown at us. To address the Trifecta stack issue, yes i think that these products will essentially replace the Trifecta which is a good thing. It needed to be updated and made better, and i think we've got a few winners on the horizon. I'm pretty sure we'll do something with these like we did with Sub Sterone and have a nice little presale. Don't quote me on that though...

9. will be looking forward to it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I can't really disclose much, mainly because i don't actually KNOW much. They are keeping this stuff pretty close to the cheek at the moment, but i have a feeling at the end of this month we will have a bunch of info thrown at us. To address the Trifecta stack issue, yes i think that these products will essentially replace the Trifecta which is a good thing. It needed to be updated and made better, and i think we've got a few winners on the horizon. I'm pretty sure we'll do something with these like we did with Sub Sterone and have a nice little presale. Don't quote me on that though...
    good things will be comming :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

11. Cant wait for the new stuff to come out!

12. In, I have always liked LG's Products

13. Thanks for the continued support guys! =)

As far as end of the month info... haven't heard anything yet.

14. We will continue with the Trifecta Kit and other items for some time, but you will see the new M1D Black hit the stores in about a week or so. I will have a full write up tomorrow for you guys!

15. Awesome,can't wait to read it!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    We will continue with the Trifecta Kit and other items for some time, but you will see the new M1D Black hit the stores in about a week or so. I will have a full write up tomorrow for you guys!
    Made my day buddy made my day !!!

17. Shameless bump !

18. Damn you :-P Though it was news hehe

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Shameless bump !

19. oups !! Sorry ! I can't wait

20. C'mon LG Any release dates for this Form X ???

21. I just e-mailed the boss today since i just got back from holiday. I'll hear back tomorrow, hopefully with good news. I'm as anxious as ya'll are.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AEK View Post
    C'mon LG Any release dates for this Form X ???
    same boat here. or some kind of write-up regarding this product would be great.

23. Word is Form-X will be released within a few weeks, but, GNC has the rights to this product for a while. So... no NP sales, sry brahs =/ It will be released to all retailers after a few months though. The M1-D Black is the only write up we have, and even what i posted is far from complete. Boss says Neurotest is still a ways off, probably looking at the fall.

24. Surprised that a product like Form-X, which is been pushed as a SERM would be something pushed as a GNC exclusive. Also assume it's a GNC exclusive, is that only in the US, so might we see it sooner in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Word is Form-X will be released within a few weeks, but, GNC has the rights to this product for a while. So... no NP sales, sry brahs =/ It will be released to all retailers after a few months though. The M1-D Black is the only write up we have, and even what i posted is far from complete. Boss says Neurotest is still a ways off, probably looking at the fall.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Surprised that a product like Form-X, which is been pushed as a SERM would be something pushed as a GNC exclusive. Also assume it's a GNC exclusive, is that only in the US, so might we see it sooner in the UK?
    I was a bit surprised as well, especially since LG is moving in to a more mainstream direction. There's quite a bit that we (the reps) don't know about the inner workings but i expect to be informed soon. As far as UK distribution, after GNC's contract ends (3 months i think) it will be up to individual retailers whether they want to pick it up or not. I know of a site or 2 that's UK based where i've bought PH products, especially ones you can't find in the US... they might pick it up.

26. Know some good UK ones indeed, since they're closer to me. Here's hoping.

As for GNC, maybe it'll make for some fun GNC staff reactions when PH users drop by to get form-x for their next cycle lol. Looking forward to seeing them out either way .

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I was a bit surprised as well, especially since LG is moving in to a more mainstream direction. There's quite a bit that we (the reps) don't know about the inner workings but i expect to be informed soon. As far as UK distribution, after GNC's contract ends (3 months i think) it will be up to individual retailers whether they want to pick it up or not. I know of a site or 2 that's UK based where i've bought PH products, especially ones you can't find in the US... they might pick it up.

27. Since Bc+eaa has been discontinued is there any word for a new BCAA product? Hopefully yes!

28. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Since Bc+eaa has been discontinued is there any word for a new BCAA product? Hopefully yes!
    I don't think so, i have heard that most if not all our powdered products will be discontinued. This is unfortunate since i LOVE BC+EAA. Freaking cheap and has a solid profile. I got a lot of complaints from guys that like this stuff, and i don't have any good news to give. I am still hoping that we re-work Lipotropic in to a new whey powder with a better taste.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I don't think so, i have heard that most if not all our powdered products will be discontinued. This is unfortunate since i LOVE BC+EAA. Freaking cheap and has a solid profile. I got a lot of complaints from guys that like this stuff, and i don't have any good news to give. I am still hoping that we re-work Lipotropic in to a new whey powder with a better taste.
    I am VERY sad to see BC+EAA go

BEST tasting EAA product I ever used
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I am VERY sad to see BC+EAA go

BEST tasting EAA product I ever used
    That has been a staple of mine for a very long time.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM
  2. R.P.G. Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:55 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine