What's coming for LG

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I hate that haha

    Hey I seen your new product LG Sciences HCG Complete, 4 Fl. Oz. That actually looks good and very interesting.
    Any info on the HCG Complete? I just saw it online yet I have heard nothing from the LG peeps
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  2. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    This is awesome!!!! I still love LG's products, cant wait to see this stuff!
  3. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Any info on the HCG Complete? I just saw it online yet I have heard nothing from the LG peeps
    I gotta put this delicately.

    hCG complete is a LG product, but we're not really promoting it too much. I'll be honest here, whether if flys with corporate or not, i'm not too big on the scientific backing of hCG anything. Our hCG product has no actual hCG in it, which is great because hCG anything is a marketing gimmic. What our herbal blend is suppsed to to is complement Rezolution and aid in fat loss. We haven't done much of a run of this stuff yet, so the results really aren't out there.

    Anyone that's ever looked in to the real hCG can tell you, they inject ppl with it and put them on hypocaloric diets, then attribute the fat loss to hCG. Wrong.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I gotta put this delicately.

    hCG complete is a LG product, but we're not really promoting it too much. I'll be honest here, whether if flys with corporate or not, i'm not too big on the scientific backing of hCG anything. Our hCG product has no actual hCG in it, which is great because hCG anything is a marketing gimmic. What our herbal blend is suppsed to to is complement Rezolution and aid in fat loss. We haven't done much of a run of this stuff yet, so the results really aren't out there.

    Anyone that's ever looked in to the real hCG can tell you, they inject ppl with it and put them on hypocaloric diets, then attribute the fat loss to hCG. Wrong.
    Good info. I am not well versed in HCG, not a chemist/science person, I teach history. Any info is helpful. More research for me then.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  5. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Good info. I am not well versed in HCG, not a chemist/science person, I teach history. Any info is helpful. More research for me then.
    hCG is a female pregnancy hormone, it does not work the way people would lead you to believe. It does not spare muscle, it's actually very hard on your organs, and orally it has probably zero bioavailability. Don't waste your money on the hype. Doctors prescribe it to make money, and people think it works since they're eating 500 calories a day.

    Our product says hCG but it's not, it's simply designed to help in the aid of fat loss, along with complementing Rezolution.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the honesty.

    RECOVERBRO


  7. Registered User
    MightyEleazar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I gotta put this delicately.

    hCG complete is a LG product, but we're not really promoting it too much. I'll be honest here, whether if flys with corporate or not, i'm not too big on the scientific backing of hCG anything. Our hCG product has no actual hCG in it, which is great because hCG anything is a marketing gimmic. What our herbal blend is suppsed to to is complement Rezolution and aid in fat loss. We haven't done much of a run of this stuff yet, so the results really aren't out there.

    Anyone that's ever looked in to the real hCG can tell you, they inject ppl with it and put them on hypocaloric diets, then attribute the fat loss to hCG. Wrong.
    My wife was the first one to tell me about this crazy HCG fad diet thing. Then I read about it in a muscle mag. CRAZY!!! The HCG they are injecting is derived from horse urine or something and the article I read said mad cow disease and other unpleasant diseases could be in it. SICK!!! Thanks for clearing up what the LG product is for.
    2nd Samuel 23:9-10
  8. Registered User
    MidniteGunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Subbed. I'm in for info
  9. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Thanks for the honesty.
    Sometimes i may disagree with LG, but i hope that in the end it simply lends to the credibility of my postings. So far they haven't gotten rid of me, which i think we have an understanding that works for our mutual benefit.

    I'm not here to push products when they're not needed or spread a bunch of broscience (if i can help it ), but i do try to be helpful.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    hCG is a female pregnancy hormone, it does not work the way people would lead you to believe. It does not spare muscle, it's actually very hard on your organs, and orally it has probably zero bioavailability. Don't waste your money on the hype. Doctors prescribe it to make money, and people think it works since they're eating 500 calories a day.

    Our product says hCG but it's not, it's simply designed to help in the aid of fat loss, along with complementing Rezolution.
    and HCG is extracted from preggo womens piss.... seriosly it is ! lol
    I wont lie I have used it medically and REAL HCG works well.
    Herbal blends arte not the sameBUT there are some really goo ones out there that so help. like HCGenerate and hopfully our HCGblend will complement cycles or fatloss also.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    Nothing wrong with your opinion at all. In fact, we have customer service calls all the time. The HCG market is filled with BS products and one of our good customers asked us to make a product for them. At least ours has some preliminary studies behind it.

    #1 Product At Walgreens - has the same amino acids as HCG in it at 9ng per serving. - Our comment...amino acids only work if they are in a specific chain, not just thrown into water and 9ng is 1 billionth of a gram. Not sure what .000000009 of a gram of amino acids would do for you. So basically you are selling water.

    #2 Product - homeopathic HCG. I just think the modern concept of homeopathics is BS. The more you dilute it the stronger it gets. Try that with alcohol and see how far that gets you. By that logic, Odool's should get you 10X as wasted as a Bud.

    Does HCG cause you to lose weight, no it's the 500 calorie diet and hopefully exercise. Could it possibly help with cravings? Possibly...
  12. Registered User
    BXFROMMTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0


    i got me some 3 bottles of substerone and may i say this stuff is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT(taste too) only downer was customs telling me i had ordered 3 bttles of t-911 and yohimbine in canada is banned. 3 weeks of waiting but i got my substerone on now!
  13. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BXFROMMTL View Post
    i got me some 3 bottles of substerone and may i say this stuff is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT(taste too) only downer was customs telling me i had ordered 3 bttles of t-911 and yohimbine in canada is banned. 3 weeks of waiting but i got my substerone on now!
    Haha GRATS BRO!

    That whole yohimbe customs thing is weird... seems like an odd substance to ban. I'm guessing you're going for the double dose of Sub Sterone? Let us know how it goes bro!
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. Registered User
    naturalgainer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Haha GRATS BRO!

    That whole yohimbe customs thing is weird... seems like an odd substance to ban. I'm guessing you're going for the double dose of Sub Sterone? Let us know how it goes bro!
    I got to log the substerone a while back and it was sure great stuff! Along with that I was able to log the BC+EAA, ASGT and Anadraulic pump! All the products were a great stack as well as it made me a LG fan for life! I somewhat liked the Natabolic stack to however one of my bottles was messed up and I never received the replacement. So I used one bottle of Natadrol at 8 caps a day and then onto the formadrol it was an alright stack. I think I may try it again with 3 bottles of natadrol! However I am excited to see what LG has comin this year
  15. Registered User
    coontentment's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0


    any updates on the M1D Black and the Neurotest?
  16. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    I got to log the substerone a while back and it was sure great stuff! Along with that I was able to log the BC+EAA, ASGT and Anadraulic pump! All the products were a great stack as well as it made me a LG fan for life! I somewhat liked the Natabolic stack to however one of my bottles was messed up and I never received the replacement. So I used one bottle of Natadrol at 8 caps a day and then onto the formadrol it was an alright stack. I think I may try it again with 3 bottles of natadrol! However I am excited to see what LG has comin this year
    I'm sure the dropper is more effective then the spray we ran awhile back.. My buddy is up 6lbs from this stuff, and stayed lean as ****. this is why i wanna buy it again and run it 4-5 times a day for like two months!
  17. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    538
    Answers
    0


    M1D black and NeuroTest comming soon !
  18. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Word on the street is by the end of this month we should be close to release, and at least have more information to give regarding Neurotest/M1/Form.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922
    Answers
    0


    Damn, didn't see that coming! Excited for Form-X Looking forward to hearing how people do with it and seeing some bloodwork!

    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

    Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

    Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.
    Will these replace the current trifecta stack? Excited if there's gonna be a bundle for them!
  20. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    538
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Word on the street is by the end of this month we should be close to release, and at least have more information to give regarding Neurotest/M1/Form.
    Nice to hear !
  21. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Word on the street is by the end of this month we should be close to release, and at least have more information to give regarding Neurotest/M1/Form.
    sounds good. can't wait on the write-up on form. will there be a presale on these?
  22. mir
    mir is offline
    Registered User
    mir's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Will these replace the current trifecta stack? Excited if there's gonna be a bundle for them!
    My thoughts exactly!
  23. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mir View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    Seems like it would make sense, given that all the products are slated as replacements for the others.
  24. Registered User
    LikeMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0


    subbed
  25. Registered User
    coontentment's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0


    this is looking interesting.
  26. Registered User
    jimsavato's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    All of these new products sound great especially that they are coming from Lg Sciencess one of the greats...
  27. AEK
    AEK is offline
    Registered User
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Any Release Dates for Form X ???
  28. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    I can't really disclose much, mainly because i don't actually KNOW much. They are keeping this stuff pretty close to the cheek at the moment, but i have a feeling at the end of this month we will have a bunch of info thrown at us. To address the Trifecta stack issue, yes i think that these products will essentially replace the Trifecta which is a good thing. It needed to be updated and made better, and i think we've got a few winners on the horizon. I'm pretty sure we'll do something with these like we did with Sub Sterone and have a nice little presale. Don't quote me on that though...
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  29. Registered User
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    will be looking forward to it.
  30. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I can't really disclose much, mainly because i don't actually KNOW much. They are keeping this stuff pretty close to the cheek at the moment, but i have a feeling at the end of this month we will have a bunch of info thrown at us. To address the Trifecta stack issue, yes i think that these products will essentially replace the Trifecta which is a good thing. It needed to be updated and made better, and i think we've got a few winners on the horizon. I'm pretty sure we'll do something with these like we did with Sub Sterone and have a nice little presale. Don't quote me on that though...
    good things will be comming :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  31. Registered User
    YouSeeMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    Cant wait for the new stuff to come out!
  32. Registered User
    Motox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    795
    Answers
    0


    In, I have always liked LG's Products
  33. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Thanks for the continued support guys! =)

    As far as end of the month info... haven't heard anything yet.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    We will continue with the Trifecta Kit and other items for some time, but you will see the new M1D Black hit the stores in about a week or so. I will have a full write up tomorrow for you guys!
  35. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Awesome,can't wait to read it!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    538
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    We will continue with the Trifecta Kit and other items for some time, but you will see the new M1D Black hit the stores in about a week or so. I will have a full write up tomorrow for you guys!
    Made my day buddy made my day !!!
  37. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    538
    Answers
    0


    Shameless bump !
  38. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922
    Answers
    0


    Damn you :-P Though it was news hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Shameless bump !
  39. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    538
    Answers
    0


    oups !! Sorry ! I can't wait
  40. AEK
    AEK is offline
    Registered User
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    C'mon LG Any release dates for this Form X ???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:26 AM
  2. R.P.G. Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:55 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. Is Anything Better Coming?
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in