ASGT,Records,Videos LOG! LG Science Sponsored Powerlifter

JeffJohnston

Awards
A lot of us have used or have heard of Anadraulic State. Now a brief little history what would happen when I tell people I use AS. They tell me, wait that stuff tasted like crap! aww man that **** is nasty how did you drink it. Well I have been taking supplements for a long time and I could remember hundreds of old amino,protein, creatine drinks that were just horrible in taste! I told them just mix more water per serving and used 1 an a half scoops. I thought when I was using the product this is the best pre ever. Yea the taste wasn't good but when you trained you felt in control, confident, i thought this supplement is very good and it didn't make me jittery. So when I find out LG was coming out with a new version I was very happy and couldn't wait to try it.

So the day comes I try the new AS-GT now its Anadraulic State GT "great tasting" and I was like its good ok i can drink it. Yea it was a lot better then the old version, but I still thought it could be better.
Then fruit punch was released and I was like this is great. Didn't taste like it was all sucrose like other pre-workouts and that's what I liked about AS-GT. I also just mixed it with a spoon and it mixed perfect. thanks Cassie she gave me the secret mixing technique.

I have been using AS-GT both flavors for over a year and a half. And I have hit some big PRs. I would like to share videos of myself,friends and anyone who has any video they took of a record, personal record, any moment that was done while taking The State.

I will be posting videos daily so please post some of yours.

I have a log on my training if your interested into following my training for the biggest powerlifting meets in the World. its in training logs P.A.V. Training.

JeffJohnston

Awards
well looks like I can start posting some videos now.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
You are a strong guy. Keep up the training and keep the videos coming!

JeffJohnston

Awards
http://youtu.be/dPholW8E0uA

First time Benching #700 so as you can see my strength gains are coming along well.

used 2scoops AS-GT just cause I wanted the extra power for the big meet.

June2010

JeffJohnston

Awards
http://youtu.be/pC2tfnqQLHU

Training at Detroit Barbell and turned on all the lifters to Anadraulic State gt and BC+EAA, Postal. They all use LG Science products over the years and really like these 3

Big raw PR #330lbs with #120 in chains
Aug 17 2010
As you can see coming up on a year and still hitting PR's with 1-1.5 scoops of Anadraulic State GT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
11B_IRQ_VET Supplements 1
LG Sciences 10
capnsavem Supplements 3
pasamoto LG Sciences 0
LG Sciences 4