Sub Sterone Q & A?

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
If I overlooked it, I am sorry. Wondering if there was a "Fact" thread or Q & A thread floating around? I know some of the key people at LG took a dump on everyone and left, so it might take a while to get some info on dosing, stacking and what not. Not a Problem, maybe some of the testers can help here.

Can Sub Sterone be taken with PH's like Phera Plex and Havoc? I'm sure I read that it can.

Has anyone played around with the dosage? 2/2/2/2, or 3/2/3... what has worked for you?

Cycle length? And, use it everyday during cycle or do a 5 day on/2 day off?

Thanks in advance... if this has been covered, again I apologize.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Also, had a question about storing Sub Sterone and Generate. Should it be kept in a fridge after opening and for long time storage?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if there's an official thread for Q&A's...esp since SubSterone has only had limited releases...and for all intensive purposes 'new', but there are quite a few ecdy info threads, one in particular that is pretty extensive out in the main supp section...
regarding PH usage...I wouldn't think it'd be an issue to use them together...but might be considered a 'waste' given how powerful a PH is, akin to using a t-booster along with a PH...but I'm hardly versed on the in's/out's of PH's....
....everyday use is good, cycle length, don't think there's a cutoff....and no need to store this or Ghenerate in the fridge that I've ever come across....just not direct sunlight...or next to the heater ;)

Here's the supp thread...try reading thru this one..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160857-ecdysterone-any-fans.html

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
I would like to ask if anybody knows why you cant eat food containing tyramine??? whilst taking substerone? I want to purchase some but I dont want to have to watch what I eat.
Thx

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
SubSterone is very new so there wont be much stacking info on it yet.
but there is alot out there about Ecdysterone out there, which is what substron is cept its delivery is better then reguler pills.
feel free to pm me with any questions.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
SubSterone is very new so there wont be much stacking info on it yet.
but there is alot out there about Ecdysterone out there, which is what substron is cept its delivery is better then reguler pills.
feel free to pm me with any questions.
K, thanks Blerg. I stopped taking it, gonna run it after this cycle I'm doing.

JeffJohnston

Awards
any one increase dosage and how long can one person go on cycles?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
any one increase dosage and how long can one person go on cycles?
it is safe to rise the dose and it is non-toxic and that means non-liver toxic fo you can run longer cycles of it safely.

id go for 8 wks with it next time, when i get mine n. :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never heard the thing about tyramine and ecdy or substerone, also the 4x a day dosing should suffice, ecdy has a short half life which is why you want to dose it more then 2x a day. You can run ecdy for as long as you see fit. Maybe run it 2-4 months then take 2 weeks off and start again. As far as running it with PH/AAS, you could but why? Ecdys protein synthesis inducing properties will be trumped by the PHs/AAS ability to raise protein synthesis even higher. So id save it for PCT or a natty run.

Ive got some iForce ecdy and i will eventualy get around to picking some of this stuff up at some point to run.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Ive never heard the thing about tyramine and ecdy or substerone, also the 4x a day dosing should suffice, ecdy has a short half life which is why you want to dose it more then 2x a day. You can run ecdy for as long as you see fit. Maybe run it 2-4 months then take 2 weeks off and start again. As far as running it with PH/AAS, you could but why? Ecdys protein synthesis inducing properties will be trumped by the PHs/AAS ability to raise protein synthesis even higher. So id save it for PCT or a natty run.

Ive got some iForce ecdy and i will eventualy get around to picking some of this stuff up at some point to run.
Yeah I was wondering about the tyramine thing to. When reading the description about the product it mentions this. I was looking over on the nutraplanet website. Either way im tempted. Im waiting for my megaturk from tonvara to kick in.

dougxxxx

dougxxxx

Awards
Tyramine seems to be in alot of foods...
Yeah for sure I checked to see what foods had this so it has me kinda thinking why is this essential not eat foods containing this?
I still want to try though.