Just received my Sub Sterone

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose at 4pm (Central).
Tastes yummy lol I was expecting it to taste like Liquid Masterdrol.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Well, I ordered my two last week, along with some APS Testalentis 100, I hope it comes in anyday now..

SJ

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine on the 27th. I knew it was gonna be delayed because the Sub Sterone was a pre-sale. Got an email on the 2nd saying it is "processing". Got another email on the 3rd saying "shipped", and it was at my door yesterday.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I got an email on Monday that my order was being processed and then another one yesterday saying it has been shipped. I am guessing it will be here by Friday..

SJ

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
sounds about right according to when mine got here after I received the "shipped" status.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just want to put a shout out that I got my two bottles of Substerone today from Nutra, along with my testalensis 100..Thank you Nutra..

SJ

I will be adding this as part of my PCT next month..

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for a week now from the first day I've been gaining I'm hard all over and I'm leaning out as well strength and pumps are right there with it

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on it for a week now from the first day I've been gaining I'm hard all over and I'm leaning out as well strength and pumps are right there with it
that sounds great! you dosing 3x or 4x's a day?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
cant wait ot try otu sub-strone myself. gonna pick up 2 bottles next month. :p

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using it along with Generate and I'm loving the leaning out. I've have been dosing 4x a day on WO days and 3x a day on non-WO days. And, the Generate has been giving me unbelievable pumps. I actually have cut down on my sets, and time spent in the gym because my muscles are so ingorged.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my buds over on bb.com is running Sub Sterone at the bottle dosage and says he's loving the effects. He's actually getting a second bottle to run it's so good.

REALLY can't wait to be done with this PH cycle so i can give Sub Sterone a clean run.