Just received my Sub Sterone

1. Just received my Sub Sterone

Took my first dose at 4pm (Central).
    Tastes yummy lol I was expecting it to taste like Liquid Masterdrol.

2. Well, I ordered my two last week, along with some APS Testalentis 100, I hope it comes in anyday now..

SJ

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Well, I ordered my two last week, along with some APS Testalentis 100, I hope it comes in anyday now..

SJ
    I ordered a bottle as well along with t100
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I ordered a bottle as well along with t100
    When did you order yours, just curious..

SJ

5. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    When did you order yours, just curious..

SJ
    Just yesterday.....I haven't received shipping info or anything yet

6. I ordered mine on the 27th. I knew it was gonna be delayed because the Sub Sterone was a pre-sale. Got an email on the 2nd saying it is "processing". Got another email on the 3rd saying "shipped", and it was at my door yesterday.

7. Would this stuff be good to use during PCT?

8. Quote Originally Posted by machwon04 View Post
    Would this stuff be good to use during PCT?
    I've read that it would be, yes....

9. Ok guys, I got an email on Monday that my order was being processed and then another one yesterday saying it has been shipped. I am guessing it will be here by Friday..

SJ

10. sounds about right according to when mine got here after I received the "shipped" status.

11. I just want to put a shout out that I got my two bottles of Substerone today from Nutra, along with my testalensis 100..Thank you Nutra..

SJ

I will be adding this as part of my PCT next month..

12. I've been on it for a week now from the first day I've been gaining I'm hard all over and I'm leaning out as well strength and pumps are right there with it

13. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've been on it for a week now from the first day I've been gaining I'm hard all over and I'm leaning out as well strength and pumps are right there with it
    that sounds great! you dosing 3x or 4x's a day?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

14. cant wait ot try otu sub-strone myself. gonna pick up 2 bottles next month. :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

15. Ive been using it along with Generate and I'm loving the leaning out. I've have been dosing 4x a day on WO days and 3x a day on non-WO days. And, the Generate has been giving me unbelievable pumps. I actually have cut down on my sets, and time spent in the gym because my muscles are so ingorged.

16. One of my buds over on bb.com is running Sub Sterone at the bottle dosage and says he's loving the effects. He's actually getting a second bottle to run it's so good.

REALLY can't wait to be done with this PH cycle so i can give Sub Sterone a clean run.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Received my samples as well!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 07:43 AM
  2. I received some RPM!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 08:36 PM