Formadrol & T-911 Stack Question
- 04-24-2011, 10:15 PM
- 04-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Our hormonal products are recommended to persons who are 21 and above. That is my "official" position. Whether you take it or don't, at your age there's still SO much room for growth simply by eating heavy, taking creatine, and getting plenty of sleep.
04-25-2011, 02:38 PM
04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
I would also say stick to the basics for a few more years like whey (lipotropic if i can) , creatine ect.
ohh need2slin is a nice product if your trying to trim up.
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DGKorDie in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2011, 10:36 PM
- By TonyGT in forum LG SciencesReplies: 16Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:54 AM
- By PBlack in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:23 AM
- By protempsfish in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:48 PM
- By icanrace in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2008, 03:12 PM