Anything new?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
So.. Anything soon to be set free from the labs at lg?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Perhaps we should start chanting so they hear us

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Eric (co-formulator) just recently left LG there is a bit of a lull period. Some products he took with him, some may have been left. I recently asked corpo what we can look foreward to, and they didn't have much to say. I think this summer we can hopefully see a new product or two... there's talk of a "Black Line" which we may release or Taurus may have gotten. Either way, innovation is what keeps this industry alive and LG will continue to strive to keep innovation going. Even though we're concentrating on the more "Legal" side of supplementation we still hope to release great products that help us all make gains.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
well don't forget about us man.. tell them Lg fans are craving a new powerful supp :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here. Always looking forward to new innovation.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya we had a bit of a mix-up, SubSterone is OUT FINALLY!!!!

May 5th starts presale on the planet. I think everyone on the forums got the e-mail. I am VERY excited we retained the rights to this product. Whether i worked for LG or not i would be buying this product. The science is solid.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Ya we had a bit of a mix-up, SubSterone is OUT FINALLY!!!!

May 5th starts presale on the planet. I think everyone on the forums got the e-mail. I am VERY excited we retained the rights to this product. Whether i worked for LG or not i would be buying this product. The science is solid.
write up linky?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
why is everything a scandal?.. lol :p in the natadrol page it has stuff about scandals as well.. so I lol'd.. the results vary a lot with substerone it looks like.. idk.. I may need to try this at some time..:D

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Just incase you missed it:

Ok guys, the dosing instructions and label info on Nutraplanet are not accurate. Below is the proper dosing and label info.

Serving Size: 2 Droppers ~ 1.45 ml (one dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up so two 1/3 droppers)

Servings Per Container: 84

Ecdysterone Complex:
HydroxyPropylBeta Cyclodextrin 55mg
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone 30mg
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

Directions: Adults take 2-4 servings per day for best results. Dispense liquid under the tongue and hold for at least 60 seconds then swish around the mouth and swallow completely.

3 Servings Per day will last a full month.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Verify for me....BC+EAA is ALSO being discontinued? cuz you HATE ME?!?!

:11:

:17:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Verify for me....BC+EAA is ALSO being discontinued? cuz you HATE ME?!?!

:11:

:17:
most of ower powderd products are going to be stopped, with the exception of ASGT and maybe another 1 or 2. I will have more info soon.
right now talks are going on abotu a few things.
you will find out soon. sorry I cant be of more help right now.

JeffJohnston

Awards
Looking forward to Sub Sterone. I think it will be a great product hat will be safe and easy to use with pretty close to anything. I have done pretty much every product LG has come out with and look forward to stacking M1D 6caps with Sub 3servings a day for 8 weeks then PCT for 6, and A Natadrol 9caps a day with 4servings a day of Sub for 12 weeks. Let the good times and strength gains roll

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to Sub Sterone. I think it will be a great product hat will be safe and easy to use with pretty close to anything. I have done pretty much every product LG has come out with and look forward to stacking M1D 6caps with Sub 3servings a day for 8 weeks then PCT for 6, and A Natadrol 9caps a day with 4servings a day of Sub for 12 weeks. Let the good times and strength gains roll
sounds like a great stack!
i wantr ot tack it when i go on my HRT dose of testcyp. was thinking 3-5 serv of sub-strone, 6 caps m1d and maybe ill do the natadrol in there also we will see. :)
nopct for me but it will be nice to try theses out for 8 or so weeks between time off cycle (on hrt).

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
most of ower powderd products are going to be stopped, with the exception of ASGT and maybe another 1 or 2. I will have more info soon.
right now talks are going on abotu a few things.
you will find out soon. sorry I cant be of more help right now.
Aww, really?? Been meaning to try some. The being reformulated or axed?

JeffJohnston

Awards
LG coming out with a new HCG liquid coming soon? with DAA!! man I want some of this. Love DAA for PCT or bridging a cycle.