Thinking of giving Natadrol a second try.. question.

Dannn

Awards
I've done a five week cycle of Natadrol starting in February, running it 4/6/6/8/8.

I did experience some gains, lifts went up. Dumbell press from 26kg (sad I know..) to 30kg. To give you an example. Anyway, I didn't notice that much gains. No idea if it's my diet.

My diet was about 120g-130gr a day, 100gr of fat, 2600-2700cals.

I'm thinking of running it again, 2 bottles. Thinking of either:

- 4/6/6/6/6/6
or
- first week 4 a day, second through fifth week 8 a day at training day, 6 week during off days.

Would running it differently make any difference? Diet will be:
2600-2700 kcal a day, 140gr of protein a day, 60gr of fat

Please advise.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done a five week cycle of Natadrol starting in February, running it 4/6/6/8/8.

I did experience some gains, lifts went up. Dumbell press from 26kg (sad I know..) to 30kg. To give you an example. Anyway, I didn't notice that much gains. No idea if it's my diet.

My diet was about 120g-130gr a day, 100gr of fat, 2600-2700cals.

I'm thinking of running it again, 2 bottles. Thinking of either:

- 4/6/6/6/6/6
or
- first week 4 a day, second through fifth week 8 a day at training day, 6 week during off days.

Would running it differently make any difference? Diet will be:
2600-2700 kcal a day, 140gr of protein a day, 60gr of fat

Please advise.
Well first off, your weight gain will be dependent on the amount of surplus calories you take in. Stating your calories but not your body stats or caloric maintenance doesn't help us very much ;) If you're looking to stay lean and gain weight, eat 500 over maintenance, 1000+ if you want a bit more fat. As far as dosing goes, i've always gone 8 pills a day straight through and had the best strength and aggression off that. A lot of the reviews have seen a noticable difference between 6 and 8 a day. I was honestly surprised at how much strength i got off Natadrol during my last cut. I stayed on the cut post Nata just to see a difference and my strength dropped like a rock.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend you to take it 6 caps/day if you have just two bottles.

I don't know how much you weight but your calorie & protein intake seems quite low. I, at 160lbs lightweight, prefer to eat at least 200 grams of protein per day and +4000kcals (preferably 300grams of protein and 5000kcals) but everybody is different. I am making really good gains with big food intake and I'm on Natadrol right now. Eat big, lift big and someday be big.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
8 caps/day was my sweet spot and I didnt feel it kick in until week 5 or 6. My joints got dry as a mofo!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
8 caps/day was my sweet spot and I didnt feel it kick in until week 5 or 6. My joints got dry as a mofo!
I really noticed it on the last 2 weeks as well! It was a shame i had to finnish the cycle.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
It was a relief to me lol... I have joint problems and it was taking me almost an hr to warm up my shoulders. I was strong as a bull but it got to be unbearable. I think I spent almost as much on fish oil and joint supps as I did for my stack.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
WHOA your diet is off for sure, aim for 3500cals (3000 at VERY least) just to start as it will need to go up as you gain.
also 200-300g protein MIN every day not 100-130g.
also whats your carbs at?
eher way deff get diet in check before you stert the natadrol.
also i rec 7-8 caps ed for 8 weeks.

JeffJohnston

Awards
I used up to 10 weeks 9 caps a day and after week 5 took a week off and did DAA and Formadrol for PCT. Great strength gains and no water weight and leaned me out after about week 4 and though the week bridge helped. I was drying out and being a powerlifter didnt want to kill my joints or tendons. in my 10 week I went from 232 to 214 before a meet and kept my strength! Did a Methyl1D cycle with it and gained 8 pounds and strength was great after 4weeks methy1d an 8 weeks nata.