ASGT

onlyone

Awards
Do I have to "cycle" ASGT due to the "test" booster? I was thinking to add DAA to it, that should be fine, right?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that should be fine. Just take a break after you go through a tub or two.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I have to "cycle" ASGT due to the "test" booster? I was thinking to add DAA to it, that should be fine, right?
I like to cycle virtually everything. I would cycle the product just to keep effects from stalling out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a smart idea to cycle off anything containing stimulants, and due to the testosterone boosting effects and AI properties of ASGT, yes, it's recommended to cycle off it for a few weeks after every ~8 weeks of usage.

You can add DAA to it, yes.

~Rosie~

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The main reason to cycle ASGT is to give your adrenal glands a rest so you don't desensitize. This will help your wallet too as you won't be taking 3-4 scoops of pre-workouts and blowing through a tub in 2 weeks. I typically have my time off to almost equal my time on (stimulants). 4 weeks on and 3 weeks off is typical for me.

As far as DAA, sure that's great to stack. The estrogen suppression in ASGT won't be enough to make much of a difference in the T and E raise from DAA though. So if you feel you need to control estradiol you might want to look in to something like Triazole or Inhibit-e.

onlyone

Awards
As far as DAA, sure that's great to stack. The estrogen suppression in ASGT won't be enough to make much of a difference in the T and E raise from DAA though. So if you feel you need to control estradiol you might want to look in to something like Triazole or Inhibit-e.
Got some Erase, that should work right?

Thanks guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some Erase, that should work right?

Thanks guys!
Yes. Although you want to be careful stacking together two products with AI properties - if you're going to use Erase, use 1-2 caps a day.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JeffJohnston

Awards
I have used 1 scoop ASGT and did 32 days of DAA and had a great increase in strength and libido. Great for PCT or just ASGT during cycle then DAA PCT.