Is a small amount of T-911 worth using?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got about 8 T-911 pills from the store I buy from when not ordering online. Is this a product that needs to be run for a while to see any results or is 8 enough to get a feeling for if I should buy a whole bottle or not? Also, should I only use it on lifting days to spread it out or go for 8 days in a row?
Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not going to notice anything from 8 pills (4 days). You would need to take it for a week or two to really see some sort of effect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got about 8 T-911 pills from the store I buy from when not ordering online. Is this a product that needs to be run for a while to see any results or is 8 enough to get a feeling for if I should buy a whole bottle or not? Also, should I only use it on lifting days to spread it out or go for 8 days in a row?
Thanks!
It depends. You're going to notice energy and mood, maybe some libido, effects from those 8 pills. However, for longer-term effects re body composition, etc. you need to use T-911 for longer, like say a bottle.

If you're only going to use those 8 caps, use as you see fit - try on a lifting day, a non-lifting day, before "extracurricular" activity, etc., and experiment re dosing/timing to see how you find them in different situations.

~Rosie~