Trifecta stack with 4-ad, m1-t or superdrol

MikeyTBC

Awards
Years ago, between 1999-2005, I ran multiple cycles of 1-ad and one cycle of 1-ad/4-ad stack. (Boy, did I love that one)
Since then, I've had a year out of the gym and when I was lifting, kept my supps simple...a pre-workout stim, creatine, whey and that's about it.

Anyways, I'm a week into my first Trifecta stack and eventhough there are many naysayers out there, I'm really liking it so far. So much so that I'm thinking about my next run, sometime in Aug.

My quesiton is, hypothetically speaking, out of transdermal 4-ad, Methyl-Dien, Underground Laboratories M1T or superdrol (from designer suppliments) which, if any would be best to stack it with?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go with M1D or 4-ad stacked with Superdrol if those are really your only options. It is possible that you won't notice any effect from MMV3 if you're running it with Superdrol (which is one of the most potent steroids on the market) but M1D might help you to fight side-effects caused by Superdrol..

M1T is so harsh that nobody should use it and 4-AD is quite similar to M1D from Trifecta Stack so those are not good compounds to stack with Trifecta.

I don't know what Methyl-Dien is though but if it is what I think it is it's very harsh stuff too..

So my advice is to go with just Trifecta Stack or, if you want some more potent, stack Superdrol with M1D or 4-AD... But it would be wiser to buy something milder like Epi IMHO.

MikeyTBC

Awards
Thanks for the reply.
I'll keep doing my homework on the newer stuff out and see what stacks seem to make sense.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Years ago, between 1999-2005, I ran multiple cycles of 1-ad and one cycle of 1-ad/4-ad stack. (Boy, did I love that one)
Since then, I've had a year out of the gym and when I was lifting, kept my supps simple...a pre-workout stim, creatine, whey and that's about it.

Anyways, I'm a week into my first Trifecta stack and eventhough there are many naysayers out there, I'm really liking it so far. So much so that I'm thinking about my next run, sometime in Aug.

My quesiton is, hypothetically speaking, out of transdermal 4-ad, Methyl-Dien, Underground Laboratories M1T or superdrol (from designer suppliments) which, if any would be best to stack it with?
Since you've already done 1-ad and 4-ad i would say run PMag or Hdrol or EPI/Havoc for your next cycle. If that goes well you could try SuperDrol. SD is pretty harsh and i always like to see people run a few successful mild cycles before going that route.

Glad to hear your're liking the Trifecta, it's great for leaning up with the MMV and getting some nice strength off the M1-D. There are a lot of naysayers out there, but it's mainly from people who've never run the stack or had unreal expectations. We offer a stack that can help you make great gains with minimal to no sides and liver toxicity. We're not offering SD haha. Keep us updated on the trifecta stack man!