LG Cycle

Madroxffxiv

Awards
Hello! Been lurking around multiple sites for awhile, and a member at a couple but I decided to join AM because I really like the atmosphere.

With that being said.. I've purchased some supps for a cycle and I would like to know if all seems good.

I'm 22, Been lifting for over a year. 200lbs and about an estimated 20-22%BF (Electronic BF thing said 16% recently, but I say BS). I started last year weak and at over 270lbs. My goal is more for an over-all recomp. I'd like to put on more muscle/strength while dropping BF.. which i've read that the Trifecta stack and others from LG is really good at. Was limited on the cash, but I was able to create a stack with what I had. I know LG's products are good for stacking.

1x Trifecta Stack (MMV3, M1D, Form)
1x Natadrol
1x GHenerate (No food before or after taking GHen or IGH1 for 60min.)
1x I-GH-1 (Taken with GHenerate)
1x T-911 (PCT)

1x AS:GT (Used it before, love it just not the taste :boggled:)
1x AP (Never tried)
(Other goodies like perfect carb and E-911)

Cycle
(GHenerate to be taken PWO and before bed, along with I-GH-1)

Week 1-2
Natadrol : 4 (1-2-1)
GHenerate : 4-4
I-GH-1 : 1-1

Week 3
Natadrol : 4 (1-2-1)
GHenerate : 5-5
I-GH-1 : 2-2
MMV3 : 4 (1-2-1)
M1D : 4 (1-2-1)

Week 4-6
Natadrol : 4 (1-2-1) [All gone at start of 5th week :( ]
GHenerate : 6-6
I-GH-1 : 2-2
MMV3 : 5 (2-2-1)
M1D : 5 (2-2-1)

PCT

Formadrol
Week 1: 4 a day
Week 2-3: 3 a day
Week 4: 2 a day until gone

T-911
3x a day (One PWO)

Open to any suggestions of course. I think that the PCT may be a little much, but not quite sure which to taper down a bit more (both slightly??).

I am waiting for the orders to ship but trying to be prepared ahead of time, been researching PH for awhile now to learn what I can.. but being proactive is definitely the way to learn when the time comes. Much of the dosages have come from posts from members and LG reps, mostly from AM.

I'm thinking my caloric intake should probably be around 2600 a day, and increasing my protein from 160 to around 200. I don't currently count my macros as a whole (ex: 40/40/20) since my main focus has been cutting, but I will if it is necessary for the best results.

Thank you!

Edit: I currently take a my multi, and vit's like fish oil.

Last edited:
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The plan looks quite good.. But if I were you, I'd buy one or two more bottles of Natadrol if you can afford it. 4 caps won't do much for you as you're quite big guy. I'd take 8 a day and run it for 45 days (you need three bottles to do that).

This cycle may disturb your sleep and if it does so, take all 12 sprays of GHenerate before bed. And you can take it through PCT too.

Madroxffxiv

Awards
The plan looks quite good.. But if I were you, I'd buy one or two more bottles of Natadrol if you can afford it. 4 caps won't do much for you as you're quite big guy. I'd take 8 a day and run it for 45 days (you need three bottles to do that).

This cycle may disturb your sleep and if it does so, take all 12 sprays of GHenerate before bed. And you can take it through PCT too.
Bummer, I was afraid I wouldn't have enough natadrol. I'll probably just save it for another cycle in the future.

Are you sure all 12 sprays before bed isn't a bit much? I would like to keep 2 separate doses like recommended. I should probably point out that I am a very deep/heavy sleeper as it is. I have 2 alarms and can sleep throygh them for as much as 2 hours sometimes although i'm getting better.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bummer, I was afraid I wouldn't have enough natadrol. I'll probably just save it for another cycle in the future.

Are you sure all 12 sprays before bed isn't a bit much? I would like to keep 2 separate doses like recommended. I should probably point out that I am a very deep/heavy sleeper as it is. I have 2 alarms and can sleep throygh them for as much as 2 hours sometimes although i'm getting better.
If the cycle doesn't disturb your sleep, go with two separate doses. I'm on Natadrol right now and it does affect my sleep negatively so I'm taking 12 sprays prior to bed on rest days and two separate doses on training days.

Madroxffxiv

Awards
If the cycle doesn't disturb your sleep, go with two separate doses. I'm on Natadrol right now and it does affect my sleep negatively so I'm taking 12 sprays prior to bed on rest days and two separate doses on training days.
Ok. That sounds better, 12 before bed-time on off days. If I have any trouble I'll do that. I'll go ahead and take the GHen and i-gh-1 during PCT as well. Everything should be shipped tomorrow and i'm looking forward to it.:approve:

I might just go ahead and change the plan up to work out two different cycles, and save the Natadrol for another.. bummed I wasn't able to get enough.

But either way i'm sure it'll be good.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok. That sounds better, 12 before bed-time on off days. If I have any trouble I'll do that. I'll go ahead and take the GHen and i-gh-1 during PCT as well. Everything should be shipped tomorrow and i'm looking forward to it.:approve:

I might just go ahead and change the plan up to work out two different cycles, and save the Natadrol for another.. bummed I wasn't able to get enough.

But either way i'm sure it'll be good.
Be sure to log that cycle whatever you decide to do! :) You'll love it.. I haven't tried Trifecta yet but I'm sure it's a good run too. Natadrol was and still is very good stuff, it's day 9 of my cycle and weight is already 2.7lbs up and strength is even better :)

Madroxffxiv

Awards
Be sure to log that cycle whatever you decide to do! :) You'll love it.. I haven't tried Trifecta yet but I'm sure it's a good run too. Natadrol was and still is very good stuff, it's day 9 of my cycle and weight is already 2.7lbs up and strength is even better :)
I might log it, but not in depth. It was a pain logging workouts and everything for athletix titanium before it came out. Thanks !

Madroxffxiv

Awards
Still haven't received ghenerate but almost a week into everything else.. Feel great.. This is so much better than 11kt spray!

I'm actually feeling kind of tingly/buzzed, strong euphoria, muscles feeling fuller, prone to feeling hot and sweat, fast recovery.. I'd say this is my first real cycle lol.. Hasn't affected sleep and started it with ephedra I have from before last ban couple years back ish.

Thumbs up LG awesome ****

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Edit: just took post workout shake, 49g protein and tablespoon of honey. Mhm left perfect carb at home :(

Forgot what I was editing for oh well.. shory term memory ftw

Edit: remembered lol weighed in at 207.8 this morning. Can post a pic later