methyl 1-d and t-911

xBUILDERx

Awards
i was recently given a few bottles of this combo, 2-bottles od the methy 1-d and one bottle of the t-911. i train competetively in boxing/mma while hiting the weights 5+ times a week. i'm 6'2, 200lbs, very lean. I'm curious how you would suggest I take this combo and what type of gains can be expected? Is a one month's supply enough or would I be better taking more methyl 1-d and using the t-911 as a pct? Let me know, thanks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If those were the 90 count M1D bottles...I'd say take 6/day for 30 days, then for pct, T-911 at 3/day, which would last roughly 3 weeks...hard to say what --> your gains would be, since we're all diff....so try n see and let us know :)
I did an M1D/Natadrol run last fall, good stuff...went up about 6-7 lbs...

xBUILDERx

Awards
yanim considering getting one more botle of the m1d so it lasts a few more weeks and possibly stacking it with the natty for a month or so?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yanim considering getting one more botle of the m1d so it lasts a few more weeks and possibly stacking it with the natty for a month or so?
'natty' referring to Natadrol? varies from person to person, but generally reported to take 3 weeks to fully kick in...so just a month of it, you'd just be getting to the good part...I'd say 2-3 bottles (6-8 caps) of it to give it a fair run...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'natty' referring to Natadrol? varies from person to person, but generally reported to take 3 weeks to fully kick in...so just a month of it, you'd just be getting to the good part...I'd say 2-3 bottles (6-8 caps) of it to give it a fair run...
yes^^ Natadrol is great for a 6-8 weeker....