6 Week Trifecta Mass Attack

Mr. Havoc

Mr. Havoc

Awards
Okay so after some planning and moving things around, I have ordered the Trifecta and Superhero Combos which should arrive 1-2 weeks due to where I am located. I am maintaining a strict diet, Omega-3 and Multi's as well. I wanted to stack with the Trifecta and love the rush of pre-workout drinks, as well as the effects of NOX during work outs. So keeping in line with LG Science I decided to purchase their complete line to put it to the test.

I am looking to see what this is going to offer to me in terms of strength, gains, size, etc. Once I am completed with this cycle 2-4 weeks off if everything is good as expected I will then switch over to the Arragontaly Anabolic and or Natabolic depending on needs at the time.

Please feel free to look at what I have listed and post your thought, flame me what ever, any thoughts and suggestions I am open to. Once I get it and ready to start I will then post my status before during and after.:smokin:

Trifecta Usage Schedule

Products used during 6-week Cycle:
• Anadraulic State GT= Pre Workout
• I-GH-1= Growth Hormone Secretagogue= Pre Workout
• MMV3= Strength Complex=Pre Workout
• Methyl 1-D= Mass Complex=Pre Workout
• Anadraulic Pump= Intra Workout
• Postal= Post Workout
• BC+EAA= Post Workout
• T-911 Testosterone Support Matrix /PCT
• Forma D= Strength Improvement/PCT

Dosage Instructions During 6 Week Cycle:
1. Take 2 to 4 capsules of Methyl 1-D a day, divided into two doses either with or without meals, 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
2. Take 2 to 4 capsules of I-GH-1, divided into two doses, (1) dose either with or without meals, (1) dose prior to workouts 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
3. Take 2 to 4 capsules of MMV3, a day, divided into two doses either with or without meals, 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
4.Take 1 to 2 scoops Anadraulic State GT 30-45mins prior to workout 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
5. Take 1 to 2 scoops Anadraulic Pump and consume during workout 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
6. Take 1 to 2 scoops Postal immediately after workout or prior to bedtime 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
7. Take 1 to 3 scoops BC+EAA immediately after workout 7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row.
8. At the end of the 4 week cycle, STOP the all of the above. And During the 4 week cycle start Forma D.
9. Take 2 to 4 capsules of Forma D divided into two doses either with or without meals, 7 days a week for 2 weeks and then STOP.
10. During week 5 start T-911 . Take 2 to 4 capsules of T-911 divided into two doses either with or without meals, 7 days a week for 2 weeks and then STOP.

*This will conclude a 6 week cycle 4 ON / 2 OFF PCT time.*
*Wait 4 weeks before starting another cycle.*

[Supplements and their Benefits:

Anadraulic Pump= Pre Workout
• NO product
• Blend of multiple Arginine forms, co-factors and nutrients designed to promote performance and pumps.

I-GH-1= Growth Hormone Secretagogue= Pre Workout
• Anabolic growth hormone
• Ornithine AKG and PURE L-Dopa
• intended to support healthy, natural production of HGH

MMV3= Strength Complex=Pre Workout
• Strength
• Mass
• Size

Methyl 1-D= Strength Mass Complex=Pre Workout
• Supports Gains in Strength and Size
• Optimized Testosterone Levels
• Promotes Muscle Mass
• Encourages Fat Loss
• Metabolic and Thermogenic Support
• Supports Conversion of Glucose to Energy rather than Fat.

Anadraulic State GT= Intra Workout
• Endurance and Energy
• Pumps and Muscle Density
• Vascularity
• Testosterone Output
• Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

Postal= Post Workout
• Optimized Recovery
• Creatine
• Amino Acids
• Quick Proteins
• Complex Carbs

BC+EAA= Post Workout
• Branched Chain Amino Acids
• Extra Leucine
• Hydrolzyed Essential Amino Acids
• L-Glutamine to support recovery and general health

Forma D= Strength Improvement/PCT
• Promote both Total and Free Testosterone levels
• Strength improvement
• Increase in Lean Body Mass
• Elevated mood
• Tight skin and vascular appearance

T-911 Testosterone Support Matrix /PCT
• Regulation of estrogen
• Promote energy
• Healthy, normal sexual function promoter
• Sense of alertness, confidence and intensity
• Natural SERMs are used to support estrogen regulation

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I like it. I'm in for the ride...

Running basically the entire line.
If you bring the diet and workout I see great things coming your way...

Good luck:usa2:

Mr. Havoc

Mr. Havoc

Awards
Yea I hoping with any luck this thing will prove to either be a beast or at least push me beyond the ol plateau. Once I get the diet squared away to handle this so I'm not dropping everything in the toilet every 5 mins, I will get that out as well. I can tell it's going to be a lot of water drinking in the future and pissing like a Russian race horse to keep up, but it looks like it will be fun a ride none the less.

Mr. Havoc

Mr. Havoc

Awards
Okay here is my meal plan that I use right now, keep in mind this is for my BM and age. You can adjust this as needed add or take from it what you need based on your own needs, but here it is in a nut shell

Meal and Diet Plan
Excluding Supplements Taken

Calories: 3,120
Protein: 240
Carbs: 308
Fats: 115

Breakfast:
3 Whole Eggs
1 8oz Juice
1 Bowl Oat Meal
1 Fruit
2 Slices whole wheat toast

Snack:
1 Serving mixed nuts
8 0z skim milk
1 Fruit

Lunch:
1 Baked Potato
1 Chicken or Turkey Breast
8 oz skim milk

Snack:
16 oz water
2 Cups yogurt
1 tbsp oil

Dinner:
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 serving brown rice
Lean ground beef patty
2 Bananas
8 oz milk

Snack:
8 oz water
1 tbsp oil
1 Serving mixed vegetables

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice layout on the diet. I like the general outline and content.

What would you consider this, a Recomp diet?

I see no reason you won't break any plateau your stuck at.
What kind of workouts are you doing?

Mr. Havoc

Mr. Havoc

Awards
Yes this a Recomp diet that I try to stick to as I want the gains, however I don't want the extra fat weight gain.

As far as workouts I normally go with 5/5/5/5/5 and every time adding more weight. By the time I get to the last rep I should not be able to do 5, if I can I add more weight, if I can't I keep working until I can do 5 or add more weight.

When I am not on the 5/5 I change the routine out and blast a whole body workout at least 1 day out of the week. 20 mins of cardio prior to workouts and then muscle confusion and burnouts the rest of the week.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In here..always interested in the mass/bulk cycles with the Trifecta..I did a serious recomp with it and am planning a 'mass attack' as well!~

Mr. Havoc

Mr. Havoc

Awards
In here..always interested in the mass/bulk cycles with the Trifecta..I did a serious recomp with it and am planning a 'mass attack' as well!~
Awesome I take it you liked the results from the last stack you did, this will be first time using LG's line so I'm very interested to see how my body responds to it.

Good Luck with your Mass Attack are using the same products I am or mixing it up with others? :food:

S.K

Awards
I put on 16lbs. With running M1D, MMv3, and Rogue by SDN. I stopped MMv3 because it gave me really bad headaches, and made me throw up, so I only ran MMv3 for like a week. lol

M1D+Rogue, was awesome.
Do not taper the dosage, or you will see bad breakouts of acne :/.

PCT, your going to need more than just T-911, and Forma D. I would throw in Erase, or Mass Addiction, or Free Test. I used those two as my PCT, and it took a while for my test to get back to baseline.

Or just grab Torem, and you will be great :)!

But im in... :)

Mr. Havoc

Mr. Havoc

Awards
Nope your right with all the crap I'm about to shove down my throat I thought about the PCT and felt I needed something more. So I already purchased a bottle of Erase and NOW Saw Palmetto just to make sure the urinary tract does not get jacked as well.

*So MMV3 made you have headaces to the point you were nauseated huh. Did you mess with the dosage at all, or was this just something your body could not handle?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I take it you liked the results from the last stack you did, this will be first time using LG's line so I'm very interested to see how my body responds to it.

Good Luck with your Mass Attack are using the same products I am or mixing it up with others? :food:
Pretty much same products. Ill be high dosing M1D and MMV3. Starting very soon..just tryin to shake a cold.