natabolic kit cycle

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im planning to do the natabolic stack this February and need some input/ advice before moving on. My main goal for this cycle is recomp/ cut while gaining some lbm. My stats are underneath my avatar so thats covered. I did some calculations with dosing so the 2 bottles of nata will last me for 6 weeks at 6caps/ day. I will start out with 4caps for 5 days then 5 caps for two days then 6 caps the rest.

Nata- 4,5/6/6/6/6/6

Pct

Formadrol- 2/3/4/4

?Activate xtreme?- 4/4/4/5

As for adding other supps to the cycle/pct, im planning to add eviscerate and run it beginning of nata throughout pct. Will also use bc+eaa will sip throughout the day and intraworkout. For pct would it be overkill to add activate extreme with formadrol or just pick one and go with it? And lastly, would it be too much if i add alpha-t2 to the pct for extra fat burning purposes or just save it for another run. Thanks in advance for all the feedbacks/ suggestions . :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
That's the same dosing I ran except I don't know if you made a typo but I would run the formadrol dosing the other way around 4/4/3/2. I saw great gains is strength while on natadrol. I did cut out my creatine intake while I ran natadrol. And I restarted it last week when I started formadrol. When I started back on the creatine and started the formadrol I have had a 10lb increase in all chest lifts over one week which I think is ridiculous but great. What do you plan on running for preworkout??? And make sure to drink a lot of water while running natadrol.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the help. I didnt do a typo on the formadrol dosing. Thanks for correcting it for me. I mightve done the wrong dosing scheme if you didnt correct it. Man thats some great results youre getting from nata, hope of getting the same. As for the preworkout im not really planning of using one unless its necessary. Will the preworkout drink affect natadrol in any way?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Tony, what are your results from running natadrol? Did you gain mass, cut down, lost water weight, etc..?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Tony, what are your results from running natadrol? Did you gain mass, cut down, lost water weight, etc..?
You can do anything while on natadrol. Recomp, mass, or cut. Diet tailored it will give the results you're lookin for!

I did a recomp, gained 4 lbs lbm and lost 4lbs fat and the recovery really jumped out at me.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I lost a good amount of water weight, gained some mass, and cut down a little. Like it was said before you can do anything with natadrol its just going to depend on your diet and how you lift.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Tony and flex, the results you guys got is what im pretty much aiming for. Will probably pick me up some anadraulic state gt for preworkout and to get the pump and aggression before working out. So what do you guys think about the pct, should i add activate xtreme or is formadrol enough or just pick one or the other?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Tony and flex, the results you guys got is what im pretty much aiming for. Will probably pick me up some anadraulic state gt for preworkout and to get the pump and aggression before working out. So what do you guys think about the pct, should i add activate xtreme or is formadrol enough or just pick one or the other?
You'll be fine with the formadrol.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of trying this too. The kit also comes with ghenerate right? You gonna take that while on the natabolic?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Yes the kit comes with ghenerate, and yes im going to use it on my cycle and add anadraulic gt for preworkout.