LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein 27.99 5lb Tub Blowout 1 Day Only

MONDOJUSTIN

LG Sciences
Awards
Hey guys over at lgsciences.com we have our 5lb tub of Chocolate Peanut Butter Lipotropic Protein for only 27.99 Limited Supplies Order now before we sell out!

Here's the link:

Lipotropic Protein by LG Sciences

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hows the taste? Any comparison to trutein?

mscleaddictin

This is a good deal...will have to purchase a couple to give it a test drive!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a choc protein fan...but this has a light choc taste, subtle hint of peanut, I had a tub a few months back...I enjoyed it...compared to Trutein, hard to say, I only had 1 sample of theirs mid last year, was ok...this is a way good buy though! ....or was, depending on when you're reading this and if it's still going on....:privateeye:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i bought the vanilla.....to this day, the worsest tasting protein i have ever had. as soon as i opened it, it smelled bad and the taste was the same

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i bought the vanilla.....to this day, the worsest tasting protein i have ever had. as soon as i opened it, it smelled bad and the taste was the same
how long ago was that? from what I've read they reformulated it (early last year?)...vanilla happens to be my fav of the LipoT's...have used off n on since last summer...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how long ago was that? from what I've read they reformulated it (early last year?)...vanilla happens to be my fav of the LipoT's...have used off n on since last summer...
maybe i had an old batch, maybe that's why it was on sale. got it last year in late fall

mscleaddictin

SW well make up for their low prices w/their shipping charges... :spank:
Yeah true, doesn't LG charge for shipping? Not trying to promote SW, although they seem to have the best prices on LG supplements so far that I have seen...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
maybe i had an old batch, maybe that's why it was on sale. got it last year in late fall
Yea the old batches were pretty harsh..the new stuff has come a long way. For a blend, this is where its at.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
speaking of LipoT & formulas....the other day I combined 1 scoop van/LipoT..and 1/2 scoop of a Strawberry whey....that was one.hellasciously tasty.combo....how about a Strawberry cream LipoT flavor there LG? hmmmmm? :poke:

mnegrete1

Awards
I like this stuff a lot but 28 bucks not really a blow out price.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
x2 on this