Question on natadrol pills
- 01-16-2011, 11:33 AM
- 01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
I don't know about crushing them, I'm sure a Rep will answer.
Can you stick one in a spoonful of peanut butter, yogurt or something like that to at least get it down?
- 01-16-2011, 12:40 PM
I can't swallow capsules either. However, I did run a natadrol cycle (took the powder with water) and get really good results, so it doesn't matter if you eat the capsule or not.
01-16-2011, 12:50 PM
i actually dose a lot of things in coconut oil.
just dump the cap in a spoonful of coconut oil and swallow.
the oils help a lot of things absorb better/faster, especially the mct's in coconut oil.
however, if the natadrol is a water extract of tribulus alatus (??? i think this is what is in natadrol, just dunno if it is the water extract ???) then mixing it in water would be best.
i mix my tongkat ali water extract and divanill in water, makes a sort of tea, and down this in the morning with some quercetin and also some bioperine, again to help with absorption.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maddog28 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM
- By TonyGT in forum LG SciencesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:49 AM
- By boilerfan in forum LG SciencesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2010, 05:01 PM
- By bobloblaw in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
- By jacked13up in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:53 PM