ASGT 1 time review

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw this up here as general feedback

I decided to break open my tub of ASGT that I got from Liftergym33(thanks man!!!) I plan on using this during my Trifecta stack but couldn't wait to sample it.

1 scoop with 8 oz. of water and threw it back. Was at the gym 1 hour later.

Here's where I'll pause for some general info-
The only pwo I have ever used is Jack3d. I am not really doing a straight comparision just stating this for full disclosure reasons.
I like Jack3d but it definitely is more of a stimulant pwo to me and I found it works best for me in this capacity.

Back to the review-
ASGT is definietly something different. I had a completely different reaction when this started to kick in. Not over stimmed, just different. I would describe it as a slight warmth coupled with an alertness that had me in a zone.
When I hit the gym it was on.:drillsergeant:

Today was Back and Tri's. I set 2 PR's and maxed 2 machines!!!
I did a workout with 30-45 sec. pause and some supersets.
It was really good.
Clean, focused energy that never stopped. A pump that almost felt painful but in a good way with a drive to just crush some weights.

If the Trifecta stack lives up to half of what I'm expecting then adding ASGT is going to be insane, plain and simple.:aargh: I also understand that ASGT gets better as it builds up after some constant use, more:aargh:

It is almost 6 hours later and no crash. Still feel alert and focused, the energy has eased up and I feel just fine.

Now I understand the high ratings on Nutraplanet for this stuff!!!

Again, hat's off to Liftergym33 for the hookup.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've recently started using Assault and that has taken over as my #1 preworkout product, but before that, ASGT was my specific product of choice - great product, and so much MORE than JUST a preworkout product :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
ASGT is a great preworkout because you don't get over stimmed. I think it has become my staple pwo now. And it's awesome that you got it for free. I'm looking forward to your trifecta stack log too!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, hat's off to Liftergym33 for the hookup.
:afro:.. your welcome bro, Im really glad you enjoy it!

great product, and so much MORE than JUST a preworkout product :)
Exactly, ASGT stands by it self as a pre workout, nothing out there offers what it does.

ASGT is a great preworkout because you don't get over stimmed. I think it has become my staple pwo now. And it's awesome that you got it for free. I'm looking forward to your trifecta stack log too!!
Nothing is free in this world;)..Every now and again i like to... well, I call it community service:D

Id call it a staple as well, I'll mix 1-1.5 scoops in about 3/4 gallon and sip it through out the day for the properties it offers.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Been using ASGT for mos now. Never get sick the feeling..stuff just plain works.