Question for Liftergym33 or all familiar with Trifecta Stack and supplement dosing

mscleaddictin

Well, I did my shopping for my supplements, always exciting! I have completely switched from using USP Labs supplements to LG Science supplements due to never really giving them a solid trial...not like this! So below is what came home with from the store (online of course :veryhappy:):

2 Trifecta Stacks (so I can take advice of running for 6 weeks strong)
2 Anadraulic State GT
2 Anadraulic Pump
2 Slin
1 E-911 (just for energy boost when in the office!)
1-T-911 (PCT with Formadrol Extreme)
2 GHenerate (run entire cycle, PCT, and then some)
2 I-GH-1 (same as GHenerate)
2 Perfect Workout Packs (Anadraulic Pump, Postal, Anadraulic State GT samples)...looking forward to some INSANE workouts :aargh4:!!)

So my question for all out there in "The land of knowledge and wisdom" is how would you dose for a 230 lb, approximately 13% bodyfat, don't have a picture yet, but I can have wife do it and I can post later, hey wouldn't mind posting through cycle, but it was already recommended to me to run 6 M 1-D a day, 6 MMV3 a day for six weeks, should I just go off of the label or is there a "special unspoken" trick to stacking all of this in a cycle? I'm putting it out there to hear some feedback on this...I am very excited to get started!! My diet is super clean, just have to get my water down me (not that thirsty when it is cold out), and manipulate my calories. Would like to try and shed bf, up my strength, and of course some muscle :fingersx:, I train on a 2 on/1 off, pretty normal stuff. I will answer any questions as they come my way. Oh, and I will be competing this year...40+ age group, and open of course, so that will probably be in the summer/fall so I have time to work on it...and already had other supplements in mind to get there, will be discussed at a future time...not the illegal supplements either, I have a family to take care of...can't take the risk!

I want to thank in advance for the knowledge and wisdom of my fellow teammates of bodybuilding...because that's what it is...for us to build the best physique we can and improve our quality of life through nutrition, training, and supplementation!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on the Trifecta or any of the products as I just received my shipment of LG supps today.

What I can say is I think we come from the same side of the street- when we go for something it's all or nothing!!!

That is one hellaciously fine bag of supps you got and I wish you all the best in your journey.If you run a log I will definitely sub for it.

Good luck!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I did my shopping for my supplements, always exciting! I have completely switched from using USP Labs supplements to LG Science supplements due to never really giving them a solid trial...not like this! So below is what came home with from the store (online of course :veryhappy:):

2 Anadraulic State GT
2 Anadraulic Pump
2 Slin
2 Perfect Workout Packs (Anadraulic Pump, Postal, Anadraulic State GT samples)...looking forward to some INSANE workouts :aargh4:!!)

So my question for all out there in "The land of knowledge and wisdom" is how would you dose for a 230 lb, approximately 13% bodyfat, don't have a picture yet, but I can have wife do it and I can post later, hey wouldn't mind posting through cycle, but it was already recommended to me to run 6 M 1-D a day, 6 MMV3 a day for six weeks, should I just go off of the label or is there a "special unspoken" trick to stacking all of this in a cycle? I'm putting it out there to hear some feedback on this...I am very excited to get started!! My diet is super clean, just have to get my water down me (not that thirsty when it is cold out), and manipulate my calories. Would like to try and shed bf, up my strength, and of course some muscle :fingersx:, I train on a 2 on/1 off, pretty normal stuff. I will answer any questions as they come my way. Oh, and I will be competing this year...40+ age group, and open of course, so that will probably be in the summer/fall so I have time to work on it...and already had other supplements in mind to get there, will be discussed at a future time...not the illegal supplements either, I have a family to take care of...can't take the risk!

I want to thank in advance for the knowledge and wisdom of my fellow teammates of bodybuilding...because that's what it is...for us to build the best physique we can and improve our quality of life through nutrition, training, and supplementation!
Im about to go offline, but dont want to ignore this. I will get with you tomorrow about this!..If im not beaten to it!... One hell of an order there!! insane stack options! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

mscleaddictin

Thanks bro, was thinking about it...have to see how much time I will have to effectively blog it. Yeah, balls to the wall...that is how I train! We are all on that same quest, so I will look for you on the board as find me since we will be running the same or almost same supplements...lets see what we can GAIN!

mscleaddictin

Originally Posted by Liftergym33 Im about to go offline, but dont want to ignore this. I will get with you tomorrow about this!..If im not beaten to it!... One hell of an order there!! insane stack options! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ !

There you are, Happy New Year! Did you get my other private message dad? Anyway will look forward to hearing from you tomorrow...yes I go all out when it comes to this...as you get to know me here, you shall see!

Cant wait to get this going, but want to do it right! So I will await your wisdom!

Last edited:

mscleaddictin

Im about to go offline, but dont want to ignore this. I will get with you tomorrow about this!..If im not beaten to it!... One hell of an order there!! insane stack options! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
Waiting sucks! Just giving you a bad time...I know this is probably a little complexed and shouldn't be rushed, and I am surprised nobody else has tackled this? Many have viewed, but nobody has commented...maybe it is just because I am a newby :).

Look forward to the direction of this...I am checking back from time to time today!

Have a great day!

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
beast order,lol.since you got the two bottles the 6 of each is you best choice.i got the m1d up too 8 a day and the mmv3 up 5.i went with the 135 each bottle and an extra 90 m1d and run them till i ran up.i think about 4 and half weeks

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

2 Anadraulic State GT
2 Anadraulic Pump
2 Slin

What size are the M1D and MMV3 bottles, 90 or 135 ct?

If 135ct, you could run the MMV3 and M1D for 6 weeks full at 6 per day which is pretty solid. I've seen bros run up to 8..Running the ASGT and AP (2scoops,4scoops - 3,5 feels good); assess tolerance.

Sounds like you want a recomp, I'd dose the Slin on heavy carb meals.

Id run the Ghenerate and IGH1 prework (6 sprays, 3 pills), and 6 more sprays prebed on cycle and PCT.

E911 as needed; you will generally feel damn good on the stack anyway.

Pct - Formadrol, 4/day till bottle is empty. T911 - 3/day

Id run this in 1 big run, no splitting :D

Beat you!

Critique as necessary :D

mscleaddictin

What size are the M1D and MMV3 bottles, 90 or 135 ct?

If 135ct, you could run the MMV3 and M1D for 6 weeks full at 6 per day which is pretty solid. I've seen bros run up to 8..Running the ASGT and AP (2scoops,4scoops - 3,5 feels good); assess tolerance.

Sounds like you want a recomp, I'd dose the Slin on heavy carb meals.

Id run the Ghenerate and IGH1 prework (6 sprays, 3 pills), and 6 more sprays prebed on cycle and PCT.

E911 as needed; you will generally feel damn good on the stack anyway.

Pct - Formadrol, 4/day till bottle is empty. T911 - 3/day

Id run this in 1 big run, no splitting :D

Beat you!

Critique as necessary :D
Flex...you beat Liftergym33...he has left me hanging, J/K Lifter...all good, you're a busy dad! Anyway thanks for the direction, 135 ct X 2 each bottle, and that is kind of what I was thinking...the 6 a day for 6 weeks, and the rest of your suggestions is right on with what I was thinking too...just didn't know if there was a "special" trick to stacking all of this that one of the LG board sponsors would indulge. As far as assessing tolerance for the ASGT I have been taking 2 scoops of Jackd3D each workout and that has been great, but as I said going to completely switch from USP to LG for a bit. I am going to stay with their Modern BCAA's due to the taste and 8:1:1 ratio which seems to be a little more potent. Again, I am a BIG guy, I was walking around at 250-265 for a while, of course around 18-22% bf, but don't want to carry that or do the weight fluctuation anymore to take it easy on the heart...I'm getting old you know ;). It should only take me at the most 6-8 weeks...if that...to get ready for a competition which will be much better than 16 weeks, too much strain on me and the family.

Sorry for the tangent...back to the ASGT and AP, should I take them separately and spaced apart before I train...oh and I am an early bird...I train at 4:30-5 a.m. before I go to work, otherwise I may not get into the gym at all...family!! Also, should I take the MMV3 and M1D in morning before I train and space them out every 12 hours? Or would it be beneficial to take 3 each every 6 hours for a steady stream...get what I am saying?

Just putting the questions out there for ALL to comment on...will check back later!

Oh one more question...is the Slin comparable to USP Labs Anabolic Pump, which I was taking 20 minutes prior to carb containing meals?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Flex...you beat Liftergym33...he has left me hanging, J/K Lifter...all good, you're a busy dad! Anyway thanks for the direction, 135 ct X 2 each bottle, and that is kind of what I was thinking...the 6 a day for 6 weeks, and the rest of your suggestions is right on with what I was thinking too...just didn't know if there was a "special" trick to stacking all of this that one of the LG board sponsors would indulge. As far as assessing tolerance for the ASGT I have been taking 2 scoops of Jackd3D each workout and that has been great, but as I said going to completely switch from USP to LG for a bit. I am going to stay with their Modern BCAA's due to the taste and 8:1:1 ratio which seems to be a little more potent. Again, I am a BIG guy, I was walking around at 250-265 for a while, of course around 18-22% bf, but don't want to carry that or do the weight fluctuation anymore to take it easy on the heart...I'm getting old you know ;). It should only take me at the most 6-8 weeks...if that...to get ready for a competition which will be much better than 16 weeks, too much strain on me and the family.

I'm an LG rep, they just removed it from my sig, I gotta get one back in there. My first stack last year was the Trifecta, 4 week run with Formadrol. I was 247-250. With diet, supplementation, lost 30lbs in 6 weeks. Mostly water. I maintained all strength. Now Im what you see in the avatar and am also shooting for stage. I took 5 M1D, 4 MMV3 at that bodyweight. I dont see more than 6/6 for you being an advantage.

Sorry for the tangent...back to the ASGT and AP, should I take them separately and spaced apart before I train...oh and I am an early bird...I train at 4:30-5 a.m. before I go to work, otherwise I may not get into the gym at all...family!! Also, should I take the MMV3 and M1D in morning before I train and space them out every 12 hours? Or would it be beneficial to take 3 each every 6 hours for a steady stream...get what I am saying?

Take ASGT 1 hr before training, AP 15 mins before workout. Time that! If it were me, I'd wakeup, dose ASGT, 6 sprays of Ghenerate, 1 MMV3, AP 15 mins before. Take rest of vitamins/supps after workout and with meal. Space the M1d and MMV3, yes.

Just putting the questions out there for ALL to comment on...will check back later!

Oh one more question...is the Slin comparable to USP Labs Anabolic Pump, which I was taking 20 minutes prior to carb containing meals?
Answers in bold. I'll look into ingred profile of USP AP so I can contrast!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Flex coming thru again!!!

I'm watching and learning as I'll start my stack in 2 weeks.

mscleaddictin

Answers in bold. I'll look into ingred profile of USP AP so I can contrast!
I'm an LG rep, they just removed it from my sig, I gotta get one back in there. My first stack last year was the Trifecta, 4 week run with Formadrol. I was 247-250. With diet, supplementation, lost 30lbs in 6 weeks. Mostly water. I maintained all strength. Now Im what you see in the avatar and am also shooting for stage. I took 5 M1D, 4 MMV3 at that bodyweight. I dont see more than 6/6 for you being an advantage.

Please accept my apologies Flex, didn't mean any disrespect...your signature didn't show you were a representative for LG. Now on the upside (now that I have removed foot from mouth :O) thank you for your direction here, but need to clarify one more thing...you stated to take just 1 MMV3 prior to workout, then what 2 after workout with food, then 3 later in the day 12 hours later or split them every 6 hours...just want to be clear. So this is how I am understanding it:

Take ASGT 1 hr before training, AP 15 mins before workout. Time that! If it were me, I'd wakeup, dose ASGT, 6 sprays of Ghenerate, 1 MMV3, AP 15 mins before. Take rest of vitamins/supps after workout and with meal. Space the M1d and MMV3, yes.

Preworkout:

1 hour: AGST (2 scoops), 6 sprays GHenerate, and 1 MMV3
15 min: 1-2 scoops AP

During Workout:

BCAA (sipped throughout workout)

Postworkout:

Postworkout shake (50/50 protien/carbs) w/Glutamine
2 MMV3
3 M1D
multi-vitamin

Then either the other dose of MMV3 separate from the M1D later in the evening, or just take them together?

How about I-GH-1? Is that a before bedtime with 6 additional sprays of Ghenerate?

I need to put this on a cheat sheet! A lot to remember during a busy day...but will be worth it I hope!

I also have some samples of Postal, just to try, where would you fit that in?

Hopefully this will benefit others too, having this mapped out strategically by LG SCience...since obviously you would know best! You said you lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks on this? Impressive! I hope to lose some fat as well, we shall see...will dial in my nutrition and were you doing any cardio to achieve that? Duration??

PCT...since I am running this for 6 weeks, should I run PCT for 4 weeks...or until I go through all of the Formadrol?

Thanks for all of you help on this, starting Monday!!

Last edited:
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

Please accept my apologies Flex, didn't mean any disrespect...your signature didn't show you were a representative for LG. Now on the upside (now that I have removed foot from mouth :O) thank you for your direction here, but need to clarify one more thing...you stated to take just 1 MMV3 prior to workout, then what 2 after workout with food, then 3 later in the day 12 hours later or split them every 6 hours...just want to be clear. So this is how I am understanding it:

No disrespect taken bro! Swap that up. Go 2/2/2 or 1/2/2/1. After workout, spread evenly, you dont need to take 2 more post workout, just do it so you get in 2 every 5-6 hrs or however you can blanket a full day

Preworkout:

1 hour: AGST (2 scoops), 6 sprays GHenerate, and 1 MMV3
15 min: 1-2 scoops AP

During Workout:

BCAA (sipped throughout workout)

Postworkout:

Postworkout shake (50/50 protien/carbs) w/Glutamine
2 MMV3
3 M1D
multi-vitamin

Then either the other dose of MMV3 separate from the M1D later in the evening, or just take them together?

You most likely will have to seperate if you do 2 or 1 MMv3 prework, then you hitup the M1d; you'll most likely have to stagger.

How about I-GH-1? Is that a before bedtime with 6 additional sprays of Ghenerate?

You can dose the IGH1 prework too, although thats alot first thing in the morning. With all the goodies you have, I would save it prebed.

I need to put this on a cheat sheet! A lot to remember during a busy day...but will be worth it I hope!

Yes it is! I have a pill case that I bring to work everyday. Depending on what Im doing, there are up to 20 pills in there! lol

I also have some samples of Postal, just to try, where would you fit that in?

Postal samples, I'd use that after your most taxing workouts.

Hopefully this will benefit others too, having this mapped out strategically by LG SCience...since obviously you would know best! You said you lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks on this? Impressive! I hope to lose some fat as well, we shall see...will dial in my nutrition and were you doing any cardio to achieve that? Duration??

I did 5 M1D evenly spaced, 4 MMV3 upped to 5 evenly spaced and 1 of those 5 was prework. I was training 7 days, a mix of aerobic/anaerobic work, sauna sessions..my weightloss was alot of water, although my bf% numbers went down alot too. This was before I was an LG rep as well. I did alot of LIIT cardio training for 60 mins.

PCT...since I am running this for 6 weeks, should I run PCT for 4 weeks...or until I go through all of the Formadrol?

Run the 1 bottle, save the other for the Natadrol run. Did you have T911? Would compliment the Formadrol nicely.

Thanks for all of you help on this, starting Monday!!No problem, anytime, and good luck. Train hard, no slackin; we'll be watchin!
Answers in italics after your questions..I didnt realize it would blend the way it did..

mscleaddictin

A lot to take in...but I think I got it :)! Let me run this by you in a timeline, so...

4:00 am - AGST (1-2 scoops), GHenerate 6 sprays, 1 MMV3

4:45 am - AP (1-2 scoops)

5:00 am - Train (BCAA sip throughout workout)

6:30 am - Postworkout shake w/Glutamine, 2 M1D, multivitamin, Postal (leg, back, chest
days...all are very taxing :))

10:00 am - 2 MMV3

12:30 pm - 2 M1D

4:00 pm - 2 MMV3

6:30 pm - 2 M1D

10:00 pm (bedtime) - 1 MMV3, Ghenerate 6 sparays, I-GH-1 (recommended dose)

Yeah, I know 6 hours sleep probably isn't enough but I get to sleep in on weekends a bit or at least get 8 hours, so this schedule would shift a bit. I have family in the evenings so I have to do my thing in the morning.

So how does that sound? I also bring around a pill box, I used to have a small fishing tackle box before, but have smaller one from Supplement Warehouse. I am very anal about my meals and what I eat, weighed, measured, you get the picture.

Thanks again for all your help, I won't slack...not in my vocabulary! And from what I have read, the AGST makes you kind of ragefull? Can't wait to feel that!!

As far as the PCT, yes I have T-911 to go with the Formadrol...don't have Natadrol run...should I? I thought that was just a non-hormonal version of the Trifecta?

Let me know what you think...

You are the man Flex!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot to take in...but I think I got it :)! Let me run this by you in a timeline, so...

4:00 am - AGST (1-2 scoops), GHenerate 6 sprays, 1 MMV3

4:45 am - AP (1-2 scoops)

5:00 am - Train (BCAA sip throughout workout)

6:30 am - Postworkout shake w/Glutamine, 2 M1D, multivitamin, Postal (leg, back, chest
days...all are very taxing :))

10:00 am - 2 MMV3

12:30 pm - 2 M1D

6:30 pm - 2 M1D

10:00 pm (bedtime) - 1 MMV3, Ghenerate 6 sparays, I-GH-1 (recommended dose)

Yeah, I know 6 hours sleep probably isn't enough but I get to sleep in on weekends a bit or at least get 8 hours, so this schedule would shift a bit. I have family in the evenings so I have to do my thing in the morning.

So how does that sound? I also bring around a pill box, I used to have a small fishing tackle box before, but have smaller one from Supplement Warehouse. I am very anal about my meals and what I eat, weighed, measured, you get the picture.

Thanks again for all your help, I won't slack...not in my vocabulary! And from what I have read, the AGST makes you kind of ragefull? Can't wait to feel that!!

As far as the PCT, yes I have T-911 to go with the Formadrol...don't have Natadrol run...should I? I thought that was just a non-hormonal version of the Trifecta?

Let me know what you think...

You are the man Flex!!
Thats mint..dont change a thing!!...

mscleaddictin

Will u be logging this!??!
Would you like me too? I was seriously thinking about it and I just put my cycle down on paper which is:

Weeks 1-6:

Supplement Dosing (Training Days):

4:00 am – 2 scoops Anadraulic State GT, 6 sprays GHenerate, 1 MMV3, 1 tbls. L-Carnitine

4:45 am – 2 scoops Anadraulic Pump

5:00 am - Train (2 scoops Modern BCAA’s, sip during workout)

6:30 am – Post-workout shake w/10 grams Glutamine, 5 grams Beta Alanine, 2 M1D, 3 Anavite multivitamin, Postal (on taxing training days ex: leg, Chest, and or Back day)

10:00 am - 2 MMV3, 2 caps EFA’s, 2 caps L-Tox Liver Support

12:30 pm - 2 M1D, 6 capsules BCAA’s

6:30 pm - 2 M1D, 3 Anavite multivitamin, 2 caps EFA’s

10:00 pm (bedtime) - 1 MMV3, 6 sprays GHenerate, 4 caps I-GH-1, 3 cap ZMA-5, 6 caps BCAA’s

(Take 2-4 caps of Slin prior to carbohydrate containing meals)

Supplement Dosing (Non-Training Days):

6:00 am – 6 sprays GHenerate, 2 MMV3, 1 tbls. L-Carnitine

7:00 am - 2 scoops Anadraulic State GT

8:00 am – 2 M1D, 3 Anavite multivitamin, 6 capsules BCAA’s, 2 caps L-Tox Liver Support

12:00 pm – 2 MMV3. 2 caps EFA’s

2:00 pm – 2 M1D

6:00 pm - 2 MMV3, 3 Anavite Multivitamin, 2 caps EFA’s

8:00 pm - 2 M1D

10:00 pm – 6 sprays GHenerate, 4 caps I-GH-1, 3 caps ZMA-5, 6 caps BCAA’s

Weeks 7-10:

Supplement Dosing (PCT) (Training Days):

4:00 am – 2 scoops Anadraulic State GT, 2 caps Formadrol Extreme, 1 tab T-911, 6 sprays GHenerate, , 1 tbls. L-Carnitine

4:45 am – 2 scoops Anadraulic Pump

5:00 am - Train (2 scoops Modern BCAA’s, sip during workout)

6:30 am – Post-workout shake w/10 grams Glutamine, 5 grams Beta Alanine, 3 Anavite multivitamin, Postal (on taxing training days ex: leg, Chest, and or Back day)

10:00 am - 2 caps EFA’s, 2 caps L-Tox Liver Support

12:30 pm - 6 capsules BCAA’s

4:00 pm - 6 capsules BCAA’s

6:30 pm - 2 caps Formadrol Extreme, 1 tab T-911, 3 Anavite multivitamin, 2 caps EFA’s

10:00 pm (bedtime) - 6 sprays GHenerate, 4 caps I-GH-1, 3 cap ZMA-5, 6 caps BCAA’s

Supplement Dosing (PCT) Non-Training Days:

6:00 am – 6 sprays GHenerate, 2 caps Formadrol Extreme, 1 tab T-911 , 1 tbls. L-Carnitine

7:00 am - 2 scoops Anadraulic State GT

8:00 am – 3 Anavite multivitamin, 6 capsules BCAA’s, 2 caps L-Tox Liver Support

12:00 pm – 2 caps EFA’s, 6 capsules BCAA’s

6:00 pm - 2 caps Formadrol Extreme, 1 tab T-911, 3 Anavite Multivitamin, 2 caps EFA’s

10:00 pm – 6 sprays GHenerate, 4 caps I-GH-1, 3 caps ZMA-5, 6 caps BCAA’s

This will be the first log I have ever done, so should I put down my diet, measurements, log my weight every week, what would LG Science reps like to see? As you can see I am very serious about it as well as anal :).

Thank you to Flex and Lifter for your guidance once again, hopefully this will help others if they are looking to take the Trifecta for a run...I am going to start tomorrow so looking forward to an excellent journey over the next 6-10 weeks!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log this bad boy....;).. outstanding line up you have there, and if you need anything at all let meself or Flex, or any of the LG guys "CraigMatthew, Poison" know..

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
This is too good a layout not to log it!!!

With that level of detail it would be a very informative log.

I'll be starting in about 2 weeks...

mscleaddictin

Log this bad boy....;).. outstanding line up you have there, and if you need anything at all let meself or Flex, or any of the LG guys "CraigMatthew, Poison" know..
Thanks Lifter, I shall...once again I have never logged anything on a site like this before but am willing to learn as I go. Would you want me to do daily, weekly, or what? Thanks for all of the assistance from the LG crew, if anything comes up you know I won't be affraid to ask. I am on day one, obviously not much to log on this day, had a great workout using ASGT & AP first thing in the morning...yeah a little rage, especially as I am psyching myself up for each set...was great! I did chest and abs today, got to bed a little late last night, so just hit one bodypart hard and heavy and filled in with the other. Was still productive:

Chest:

Push-ups (warm up) - 4 sets/20 reps
Incline Barbell Press - 4 sets, 12/10/8/6 reps, 185, 225, 275, 295 lbs.
Decline Dumbell Press - 4 sets, 12/10/10/8, 80, 90, 95, 100 lbs.
Hammer Strength Flat Press - 4 sets, 180, 270, 320, 360 lbs.
Exercise Ball Incline (Low Pully) Cable Flys - 3 sets, 60, 70, 80 lbs.
Dumbell Pullovers - 3 sets, 80, 85, 90 lbs.

Does your chest hurt reading this? Mine right now is still pumped from this morning and the soreness is starting to set in...awesome!

Crunches, leg lifts, and planks for abs...nothing special...just a good burn!

As far as my nutrition for the day so far:

Woke up: Protien Shake (25 grams) w/water

Post workout: Protien Shake (50 grams protien, 54 carbs - orange juice & banana)

1st whole meal: 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1/2 c. blueberries

2nd whole meal: 6 oz. Sirlion Strip steak, 1 c. brown/wild rice, 1 c. broccoli & zuchinni

3rd whole meal (now!): same as above

4th whole meal (dinner): 6 oz. Sirlion Strip steak, 2 c. broccoli & zuchinni

Protien Shake prior to hitting the pillow (50 grams w/Coconut Milk...healthy med. fats!), and 1 tabs. natural Peanut Butter, not the jar crap either...the store I shop at has a machine that grinds up whole peanuts and whala! Love PB!!

I will manipulate my calories as I go, eat CLEAN carbs, no sugars except from natural sources (fruit), healthy fats...and fat from meat and eggs, and fruits and veggies galore!

Water...water...water! All I drink besides supplements, shakes, and my morning coffee here in the office!

As far as my supplements, I followed what I posted yesterday so won't repeat that here...just take a looksy!

I weighed myself this morning and to my surprise I was 226.5...was on the go all weekend, burned some calories playing with my little girl at the park...love it!

If there is anything else you want me to log let me know, I was going to have my wife do measurements, maybe tonight, see if she is up for it...if so I will post them after.

Any critique will be welcomed, always room for improvement...change is good for growth!

Let me know!!

mscleaddictin

This is too good a layout not to log it!!!

With that level of detail it would be a very informative log.

I'll be starting in about 2 weeks...
Thanks Hookset, not ignoring you, just keeping the LG team informed. I will post me journey and hopefully it will help you out in the next couple weeks when you start...hit it ALL OR NOTHING BRO!! What do you want? That's right...SIZE!!! Hit it hard and heavy, but be smart...leave ego at the gym door, and keep it real. I will help you as much as I can...that's how Iron Brother's roll!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, you got my full support and I'm lookin' to learn from your journey.

A format I have used is to rate your strength, aggression, energy, focus, ect., anything you feel is important, so you and others can see the changes and improvements as you go along.

I'm psyched for you as I think it's going to be a great ride.
It's not just where you end up but what you learn along the way!!!

And by the way that's some nice weight your pushin' during that chest workout!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I would create a new thread, give it a sexy name and start with the daily updates!

mscleaddictin

Yea, I would create a new thread, give it a sexy name and start with the daily updates!
I knew you were going to say that...alright...hopefully I can just cut and paste my supplement regimen from this thread to the new thread, as well as today's log. Give it a shot!
Keep a look out for a sexy name :)...or something!