Formadrol question??

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Since I am nearing the end of my natadrol I was wondering what the best times are to dose formadrol?

Thanks,
Tony

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Like 2/2 when on 4, 1/2 on 3 and 1/1 on 2 sound about right.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I've enjoyed it. I've gained about 5lbs and have gotten a lot stronger and much more cut. I have had very little side effects. Just a breakout here or there. Overall I plan on running this again after I finish a cutting stack. Can't wait for formadrol and getting back on creatine next Monday.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it worked well for you!!!

I understand the gains don't stop when you get to the Formadrol.

I'm going on the Trifecta stack and I picked up a bottle of Natadrol. Still need to figure out how I'm going to run it all but I'm encouraged by your results.

Good luck finishing your run

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man good luck with the trifecta stack with the addition of natadrol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for hijacking your thread but I thought I could ask it here instead of starting new thread.. What would be good dosage of Formadrol for 160lbs dwarf after Natadrol cycle? Would it be okay to run it for 4 weeks at 4/3/2/1? Or is 4 caps overkill for a lightweight like me? Would 3/2/2/1 or 3/3/2/1 be better choice?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you could go wrong with any dose scheme that you listed. I'd go with the 3/3/2/1.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree, any plan will work..just taper down like you have

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
..quick side-note - i like taking 2 about an hour pre-workout. My feelings are that it's helping me keep or even raising my strength levels. I just came off Halovar & I'm feeling as strong as ever.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, thanks for answers.. I'll keep that in mind when I'll start my cycle. It's been three weeks since I finished PCT after my first Natadrol cycle and I'll start new cycle at the end of February, can't wait - that stuff makes my strength go through the roof :D

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Outta curiousity, how were your strength gains? I want to try Natadrol also & being a little broke at the moment - I want something cost effective. How'd you dose?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 a day for 6 weeks. Strength gains were awesome - I set new PR's in every workout. For example, I added almost 40lbs to my deadlift weights.