How to properly dose LG Rezolution?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading the label you're instructed to take up to 1-4 capsules daily, but not to exceed 6? What is the best method for taking this product? Would something like 3 caps in the morning and 3 caps (how many hours later?) in the afternoon be effective?

I'm not not stim sensitive so no need for the conservative approach, if/when answering. Thanks and happy belated New Years LG.

chance96

chance96

Awards
I was wondering about the dosing myself. Do you think it can be stacked with alpha-t2?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was dosing in the AM fasted, and then about 4-5 hours later.. time fluctuates though with the second dosing. You can start with one and work your way up. I was doing 2/2 then worked up to 3/2.. It is very potent...i kid you the **** not! Work into it and assess your body

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was dosing in the AM fasted, and then about 4-5 hours later.. time fluctuates though with the second dosing. You can start with one and work your way up. I was doing 2/2 then worked up to 3/2.. It is very potent...i kid you the **** not! Work into it and assess your body
Lol I hear you and thanks. I'm not the work into it type. I take the full dose and go all out, probably to my detriment. I really hope it's as strong as you say it is. God knows if I had a dollar for every stim I've tried that read strongest on the label, and yet I'd fall asleep an hour later...I'd be rich lol.

Is 3 the max amount in one serving? I usually take these type of products as pre-cardio aids.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I hear you and thanks. I'm not the work into it type, I take the full dose and go all out, probably to my detriment. Is 3 the max amount in one serving? I usually take these type of products as pre-cardio aids.
I haven't dosed 4 in one serving! hahaha, I dose 2-3 on an empty stomach and I'm , Well..... Look the **** out! We have guys only dosing one! and feeling it big time..

But yes you can dose 4:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about the dosing myself. Do you think it can be stacked with alpha-t2?
If you can handle the ride, I don't see why not..:).. I haven't heard nor seen anyone stacking Rez with another type of product yet... like i said its potent..

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Damn 4 ! Im starting wit 2 and we'll see :D