Trifecta vs Natabolic stack

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Been doing a lot of research and getting ready to pull the trigger. LG really has some good looking products.

Just looking for some final input to make my decision...

Just some facts up front-
I'm 50 yrs. old
6'
195 lbs.
Still running a natural stack right now and getting good results. I have been working out on and off for 25 years but very focused the last 3 years and got into supps early this year.
I did a cutting stack and lost 20 lbs. and am running a lean mass stack now. Recomp is great as my weight has stayed about the same but have lost 1" on the waist and gained it in the chest. Strength is through the roof and pushing more weight than ever.
Have never done hormonals at all.

I would really like to try the Trifecta stack. I have no issue with it being hormonal as it is an "all-in-one" package and have read good things about it. My goal is to add some mass while leaning out the waist area even more.

For any Reps or people who have used it- Is the Trifecta the better choice? If I keep the diet fairly on point and stay as focused as I am in the gym will it yield the better results? Is age an issue?
I will stay natural if there are concerns but really like the looks of the Trifecta stack.

I know it's my choice just looking for some more educated people to chime in.

Any help, input, or opinions are welcome.

Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if your making awesome progress with natty stacks, theres no need to go PH route. But being that you never done them, the Trifecta would blow your mind for a first time user, and given your age should make it better. Now, on the flip side Natadrol is the best PH replacment out there right now. Its a natural androgen, so it has the possibility to shut you down. It has happen to some, but mostly not to others.. I would go Natural given what you said is true..:thumbsup:

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
You would have fun with both stacks... get em both and run em back to back!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Well, if your making awesome progress with natty stacks, theres no need to go PH route. But being that you never done them, the Trifecta would blow your mind for a first time user, and given your age should make it better. Now, on the flip side Natadrol is the best PH replacment out there right now. Its a natural androgen, so it has the possibility to shut you down. It has happen to some, but mostly not to others.. I would go Natural given what you said is true..:thumbsup:
I hear ya on the natural route but I really want something to take it to the next level.
So far going all natural has allowed me to gain slowly but keep all my gains.

I like the idea of running the Trifecta for a good winter push and then possibly using the Natabolic in the spring.

Question- I have 3 bottles of Prime from USP, any issue stacking this on top of the Trifecta? Not necessary, or will it help even more?

Thanks for the feedback...

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on the natural route but I really want something to take it to the next level.
So far going all natural has allowed me to gain slowly but keep all my gains.

I like the idea of running the Trifecta for a good winter push and then possibly using the Natabolic in the spring.

Question- I have 3 bottles of Prime from USP, any issue stacking this on top of the Trifecta? Not necessary, or will it help even more?

Thanks for the feedback...
I say add the prime to either stacks, trifecta or natabolic.. It will only help give you more strength and muscle hardness.. And to make the most out of prime, you gotta double dose it FYI...

Maybe get the GHenerate and I-gh-1 stack from LG as well. Pretty cheap and since you are "older" you would get some great results with it.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I say add the prime to either stacks, trifecta or natabolic.. It will only help give you more strength and muscle hardness.. And to make the most out of prime, you gotta double dose it FYI...

Maybe get the GHenerate and I-gh-1 stack from LG as well. Pretty cheap and since you are "older" you would get some great results with it.

Good thing I have 3 bottles. I have used Prime before and saw good gains with the larger dosing.

From everything I've read adding in the GHenerate sounds like a good idea.
I will look into the additional GHenerate and I-gh-1.

I have spent the last week reading everything possible on the Trifecta stack and believe I will go that route.

Trifecta/Prime/GHenerate= Lean mass/Recomp/Strength
I like the sound of that...

Won't start this till mid-January

Any other input is welcome...

Thanks SolidusSnake!!!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I have 3 bottles. I have used Prime before and saw good gains with the larger dosing.

From everything I've read adding in the GHenerate sounds like a good idea.
I will look into the additional GHenerate and I-gh-1.

I have spent the last week reading everything possible on the Trifecta stack and believe I will go that route.

Trifecta/Prime/GHenerate= Lean mass/Recomp/Strength
I like the sound of that...

Won't start this till mid-January

Any other input is welcome...

Thanks SolidusSnake!!!
No problem man..
I think you will do well on that stack and then once you are done with that, I can get you on some big boy stuff when you good and ready!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trifecta will over power prime..Personally I wouldn't waste it during that cycle. I would add it in during PCT:D.. But I do agree with adding in GHenerate, and you can run it straight through the cycle and into PCT. Low dose the I-gh-1 along side it and you'll be set!

you can always add in ASGT for pre work out! get you a added testosterone boost;)

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta stack w/GHenerate(GHenerate straight through PCT)

PCT- Formadrol w/Prime

Possibly add I-gh-1
If I low dose the I-gh-1 is it during the entire cycle or only the PCT?

Thanks for helping me set my first run up guys!!!

I can't wait to finish strong with the natty stack I'm on, take my stats, and then run head long into this stack!!!
The natty's have treated me well and hoping this Trifecta stack gives me that little extra I've been looking for.

I will definitely run a log on this as I don't see many guys my age posting up.

Remember, hopefully you'll all be here one day!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack looks great!..yes, low dose the I-gh-1 the enire time while runing GHenerate.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you buy the stack already? if not; just curious to where you plan on getting it.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to get it during the big Nutra New Years sale.

You know something I should know?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Update-

I've ordered the following supps

1-Trifecta stack
1-GHenerate
1-Natadrol(couldn't help myself)
1-Modern BCAA
1-Creatine Nitrate

As stated earlier I have 3- 150ct. bottles of Prime also.
Will also use the standard Multi, protien, and fish oil.

Sometime in January I'll be kicking this off. I'll be looking for some help in how to dose and when.

Lifter, Flex, or anyone else please feel free to help me map this out. This is my first PH run and I want to set it up right to maximize the supps.

Looking to take this to the next level...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Update-

1-Trifecta stack
1-GHenerate
1-Modern BCAA
1-Creatine Nitrate

Sometime in January I'll be kicking this off. I'll be looking for some help in how to dose and when.

Lifter, Flex, or anyone else please feel free to help me map this out. This is my first PH run and I want to set it up right to maximize the supps.

Pm'ing!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update-

1-Trifecta stack
1-GHenerate
1-Modern BCAA
1-Creatine Nitrate

What did this stack cost you?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Flex jumped in and hooked me up with the proper protocol.

The Trifecta, GHenerate, Natadrol, Modern BCAA was $158
The Trifecta was the only thing not on sale at Nutraplanet.

I found it cheaper out on the web but feel comfortable buying from Nutra

When I'm ready to start I'll log it in the supp log section.
This is my first ph cycle and I'm really pumped up for it.

I'm saving the Natadrol for a seperate run in the spring.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex jumped in and hooked me up with the proper protocol.

The Trifecta, GHenerate, Natadrol, Modern BCAA was $158
The Trifecta was the only thing not on sale at Nutraplanet.

I found it cheaper out on the web but feel comfortable buying from Nutra

When I'm ready to start I'll log it in the supp log section.
This is my first ph cycle and I'm really pumped up for it.

I'm saving the Natadrol for a seperate run in the spring.
Send me a copy of the invoice... Im about to send you something;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm gong to take care of you on LGs behalf and send you a tub of ASGT to go very nicley with this cycle of yours;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update-

1-Trifecta stack
1-GHenerate
1-Modern BCAA
1-Creatine Nitrate

Sounds like you got yourself a sick stack there bud. Are you gonna be logging this?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm gong to take care of you on LGs behalf and send you a tub of ASGT to go very nicley with this cycle of yours;)
Niiice!!!
I'll definitely throw that on top to push the workouts to new heights.

JudoJosh, I will log this bad boy when I start, probably the end of January(if I can wait)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
You'll love ASGT. It's simply one of the best preworkouts I have taken. Ive hit a bunch of PRs on it.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
You'll love ASGT. It's simply one of the best preworkouts I have taken. Ive hit a bunch of PRs on it.
With your experience how late do you believe you can take this and still sleep?

I'm not a big stim guy at all, no coffee, soda or any stims in general so I'm concerned with taking too late at night.
My Sat/Sun workouts are early so no issue there.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Received my order today
Got great dosing input from Flex and a little kicker on it's way from LG33

Can today possibly get any better!!!

LG rocks hardcore!!!:notworthy:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my order today
Got great dosing input from Flex and a little kicker on it's way from LG33

Can today possibly get any better!!!

LG rocks hardcore!!!:notworthy:
We AIM to please;)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
With your experience how late do you believe you can take this and still sleep?

I'm not a big stim guy at all, no coffee, soda or any stims in general so I'm concerned with taking too late at night.
My Sat/Sun workouts are early so no issue there.
Latest I have taken it was around 530 and had no sleeping issues. You should be fine I too do not take in any other sort of stims throughout the day aside from ASGT. Plus you will be on Ghenerate, this stiff knocks me out when I take my before bed serving.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Latest I have taken it was around 530 and had no sleeping issues. You should be fine I too do not take in any other sort of stims throughout the day aside from ASGT. Plus you will be on Ghenerate, this stiff knocks me out when I take my before bed serving.
Thanks for the experienced feedback
I read the write ups and this stuff sounds like more than just your average stimmed out pwo.

I'm looking forward to the synergy of the entire stack

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hook did you start your stack yet? Are/Have you logging this?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Flex, haven't started yet, tentatively set for January 24th.

I will log it and am looking for your support as I run this, being my first PH and all!!!

Thanks for following up!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Big ups to Liftergym33!!!:bling:

I received my kicker tub of ASGT!!!

Can't wait to start my log in about 2 weeks.