To my homies at LG

1. To my homies at LG

So after a few months of being on the road, sick, having surgery on my hand, and then sick again... I am back here at AM.

Sorry to anyone I left in the dark when I left, it wasn't planned, but my apologies go out especially to my friends at LG Sciences. I apologize for just dropping off the face of the planet, but sh*t happened.

I want to thank LG for everything they did for me before I had to leave. You guys are a killer company, one I will continue to support and who's products I still use.

I'll be checking around the old stomping grounds over the next few days. Hope everyone is well and having a good holiday.

GMG760 v2.0
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So after a few months of being on the road, sick, having surgery on my hand, and then sick again... I am back here at AM.

Sorry to anyone I left in the dark when I left, it wasn't planned, but my apologies go out especially to my friends at LG Sciences. I apologize for just dropping off the face of the planet, but sh*t happened.

I want to thank LG for everything they did for me before I had to leave. You guys are a killer company, one I will continue to support and who's products I still use.

I'll be checking around the old stomping grounds over the next few days. Hope everyone is well and having a good holiday.

GMG760 v2.0

Seriously....... no phone call??

3. I was wondering where you went GM...Hope to see you more often..hope things turn out the best for ya kid!
    •   

4. So glad to have you back man, come to bb.com sometimes where I hang out, could use a friendly face there

Similar Forum Threads

1. For all my "LOST" homies...
    By rubberring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:46 AM
  2. Alright homies, I need some help :(
    By ShadowFury in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:55 PM