To my homies at LG

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So after a few months of being on the road, sick, having surgery on my hand, and then sick again... I am back here at AM.

Sorry to anyone I left in the dark when I left, it wasn't planned, but my apologies go out especially to my friends at LG Sciences. I apologize for just dropping off the face of the planet, but sh*t happened.

I want to thank LG for everything they did for me before I had to leave. You guys are a killer company, one I will continue to support and who's products I still use.

I'll be checking around the old stomping grounds over the next few days. Hope everyone is well and having a good holiday. :)

GMG760 v2.0

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So after a few months of being on the road, sick, having surgery on my hand, and then sick again... I am back here at AM.

Sorry to anyone I left in the dark when I left, it wasn't planned, but my apologies go out especially to my friends at LG Sciences. I apologize for just dropping off the face of the planet, but sh*t happened.

I want to thank LG for everything they did for me before I had to leave. You guys are a killer company, one I will continue to support and who's products I still use.

I'll be checking around the old stomping grounds over the next few days. Hope everyone is well and having a good holiday. :)

GMG760 v2.0

Seriously....... no phone call??:aargh:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where you went GM...Hope to see you more often..hope things turn out the best for ya kid!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So glad to have you back man, come to bb.com sometimes where I hang out, could use a friendly face there :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubberring General Chat 3
ShadowFury Weight Loss 8