Lipotropic protein flavor question

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Did you decrease the gemma protein from the old version to make it taste better, or did you just find a better way of hideing it's flavor?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you decrease the gemma protein from the old version to make it taste better, or did you just find a better way of hideing it's flavor?
I cant even rember what the old had to be honest .... but the new multi blend is spot on, LG did a fantastic job !! and thats all that matters:D

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Liftergym, Ill rep you when I can. Im really hopeing someone can answer this though. It's an affprdable protein that I plan to buy no matter what answer I get, but it's still kind of important info you know?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Just got a 5 lb tub of vanilla lipotropic in yesterday and I must say, the taste was quite pleasing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym, Ill rep you when I can. Im really hopeing someone can answer this though. It's an affprdable protein that I plan to buy no matter what answer I get, but it's still kind of important info you know?
I hear ya brah!, at 2am i didnt have an answer for you.. I'll talk with the man about this:D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got a 5 lb tub of vanilla lipotropic in yesterday and I must say, the taste was quite pleasing.
not thread related & not that the vanilla needs any tweaking for flavor at all...but recently happened upon putting 2-3 scoops of blue raz BC+EAA w/1 scoop vanilla LipoT = very tasty!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was lowered bro, and with the mixture of the multiblend and whey it gives us pure tastefull pleasure now:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not thread related & not that the vanilla needs any tweaking for flavor at all...but recently happened upon putting 2-3 scoops of blue raz BC+EAA w/1 scoop vanilla LipoT = very tasty!
I havent had vanilla in awhile, damn its so ****ing good to!, looks like im about to order me some vanilla baby!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really did laugh out loud at that one. I mean, is gemma protein still the main ingrediant in the blend?
I would say yes...b/c it's the first protein listed on the profile (greatest ingredient listed first down to least)...which is pretty much standard for the food & supp industry...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the old version was only Gemma protein, I never tried it the reviews scared me,

But the current version is awesome. Vanilla is my favorite!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You will all get reps when I can give reps again:)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I think the old version was only Gemma protein, I never tried it the reviews scared me,

But the current version is awesome. Vanilla is my favorite!
Yep. A buddy told me to try it with a dash or two of cinnamon. Quite nice.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the old version was only gemma. The new blend is superior, IMO.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
whey, pea, milk, egg, micellar casein

^Now thats a top notch blend...plus betaine, almost no lactose...its a no brainer. You can get it for around $25 for 5lb too. Great for anytime, even bedtime.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^Now thats a top notch blend...plus betaine, almost no lactose...its a no brainer. You can get it for around $25 for 5lb too. Great for anytime, even bedtime.
Exactly!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

x2.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

Metroba posted up a recipe to make a cake out of the powder. I need to get around to trying it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Metroba posted up a recipe to make a cake out of the powder. I need to get around to trying it.
Although I don't think it would make or break the products effectiveness, I do think it should be mentioned that that type of cooking generally isn't good for enzymes.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
It was lowered bro, and with the mixture of the multiblend and whey it gives us pure tastefull pleasure now:D
its pretty damn tasty, thats for sure! The vanilla is nice and doughy almost. check out my cinnamon roll flavored lipotropic protein recipe if you havent yet. its to die for :)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Where do I look?

its pretty damn tasty, thats for sure! The vanilla is nice and doughy almost. check out my cinnamon roll flavored lipotropic protein recipe if you havent yet. its to die for :)
Where do I look?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to post it in here if you dont mind.., but for sure I'm going to be trying it out:D

Uncle Ralph

Awards
I prefer taking a scoop of vanilla and a scoop of chocolate together....simply amazing

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is teh tasty :)
just ordered 2 tubs!, splenda and cinnamon standing by:D

This may look bias but, LGs Vanilla is by far the best Vanilla i ever had. Regardless of what you mix it in!, bottom line is all the other vanilla's Ive tried taste like crap...