Thinking Of Bringing M1P Back Out

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone interested? I think I can make it even better this time!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More info ! I baught one bottle back in the day but never run it ! What kind of gain can we expect ? Will you bring it back in liquid form to increase the bioviability ? Count me in ! :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbing to this one. Don't even remember this one..

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
dont know what it is but im down with anything new by LG

spartan300

Awards
17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what I found on the internet !

Description

Building a few pounds of muscle simply requires that you lift heavy and eat a surplus of calories. Never has man been satisfied with just a litte, though. That's why Legal Gear brings you the only products that are sure to put mass on you like no other. In light of the recent ban, this is the next generation of muscle building supplements. You may not know this but LegalGear is the company that shook the world by first releasing M1T. Don't let our competitors bull**** you, we were the first to market and our products are known to be the best and highest quality! LegalGear is a brand that is known for innovation and quality products. I can't tell you the countless emails stating 'your M1T worked better than any other brand on the market'.

So, everyone kept asking us 'when are you going to have a replacement for M1T?' It took a long time because we

were not about to bring out something lame, like a crappy tribulus testosterone booster mix and then try to tell you it is 'new and revolutionary'. That's not our style. We don't try to screw or fool our customers, people buying LegalGear expect something better. After so many questions, we knew we had to find something! We had a tough job ahead of us, find an anabolic agent that is 100% legal and builds muscle like a pro-hormone. Impossible? Not from the labs at LegalGear! This search for the perfect anabolic lead us down many paths and many areas. Sure, we could have sold out and tried to hide a 'steroid' by disguising it's name like some other's have done, only to get caught and forced to remove the product from the market, but we wanted to make a product that would last the ban and be available for years to come. The first set of compounds we looked at certainly hit the mark when it came to building muscle, but we wanted to be on the far side of legal, not on the edge, so we had to skip the countless unscheduled steroids that were missed by Congress. We didn't want to sell anything that was even remotely edgy, but still gave awesome results. We had to find something that built muscle, but didn't cross the legal line.

The Law Reads:

'(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--'

That left us without the 'luxury' of trying to skirt the law by bringing out anything related to testosterone or other androgens like some other's have done. (we personally want to stay out of jail) So, instead of trying to cheat the law, we decided to see what Congress left us. Estrogens? Nope, that wouldn't work, although we did find one estrogen derivative that might be useful for building muscle (it's not active as an estrogen though). Corticosteroids? Nah, they have a lot of uses, but building muscle wasn't one we found. DHEA? Well, I think the days of DHEA and muscle building sort of died in the 90's. People know DHEA doesn't build muscle.

That Left Us One Choice

Progestins! How do progestins build muscle you ask? Well, not any old progestin will do, you have to look long and hard for the 'right' progestin. We scoured the literature and found a progestin that is used in AIDS patients to prevent muscle wasting! This was a decent find, but we were not satisfied to give you just the bare minimum that nature has to offer. We looked harder and found a metabolite of that progestin used in those AIDS wasting studies that was even more potent at building muscle! In fact it is the 5aReduced form which makes it much more potent at building muscle and burning fat. Don't forget that some of the most potent steroids on the market are actually very strong progestins too! Things like Mibolerone (Cheque Drops), Trenbolone (Fina), Nandrolone (Deca), and Anadrol are steroids but also progestins!

A Better Muscle Builder Than Many Illegal Steroids

By finding the right progestin, we were able to deliver a totally legal muscle monster that is even more active than many illegal steroids. It's more potent that many of the favorite illegal anabolics on the black market. The best reported benefit of M1P by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the most potent illegal steroids and pro-hormones and because it can't convert to estrogen and we added in our own patent pending aromatase inhibitor that is more potent than anything on the market, you can bet that M1P is guaranteed to be free from estrogenic side effects and frees up more of your body's own testosterone to act as a natural stack.

Gains
We expect a 30-60 day cycle of M1P to yield MUSCLE gains similar to 'banned' prohormones. Users reported 10lb of lean muscle gain in 3 weeks, no side effects and massively increased strength. The gains are reported to be very dry, with almost no water weight or bloating do to the estrogen control complex (estrogen causes bloating in the body). This is due to the unique nature of M1P.

Shut Down
We expect shutdown to occur on a cycle between 30 to 60 days. Progestins act directly on the hypothalamus/pituitary in much the same way as steroids and reducing the pulsatile secretion of LH over time. The rate of LH decline with similar oral progestins can be variable and can take in excess of 60 days. So we should expect shutdown to occur somewhere between 30 and 60 days of continued use to be conservative. No matter what, to keep maximum gains, a PCT product like Formadrol Extreme should be used after every cycle.

Cholesterol Levels
We don't expect cholesterol levels to be effected in normal use. While alterations in lipid profiles have been documented in women with the use of oral progestins, the changes were not evident until a dose of 200 mg or higher per day was administered. In men on similar oral progestins to M1P, total cholesterol levels were actually decreased with no changes in HDL cholesterol level.

Liver Toxicity
We expect no liver issues with M1P AT ALL! While M1P is methylated in the 6-alpha position to increase absorption, doses of a similar progestin of up to 600 mg did not increase levels of markers of liver damage such as aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT) or bilirubin. M1P is a very mild compound on the liver and should not have any liver toxicity

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhh, progestins FTW...intriguing...learn us some moar por favor... :food:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome :thumbsup:

//CC

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, after reading that write-up, I now know I NEED this!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously.... does it ever end with LG.?

NO SAYS I:D

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
My question is this. If it were everything that it was supposed to be, why isnt it still on the market?? Why was such a wondrous thing discontinued? No disrespect, just a serious question fellas!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The FDA sent us a letter on it and the 6aM was the problem. We can replace that with another AI and shouldn't have an issue.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news :thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rather see you bring back methyl 1 alpha.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about some information on what PCT would be required for something like this? What is the mg dose range? And like posted above, why does no one else make it?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about some information on what PCT would be required for something like this? What is the mg dose range? And like posted above, why does no one else make it?
your going to have to wait untill the product is made to answer this.

also look a few post up^^ that was the OG write up for the product . answers all your questions

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully this stuff will be available in Europe too :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

also look a few post up^^ that was the OG write up for the product . answers all your questions
The write up does answer most of it though you left out the most important question that not just I asked: why does no one else make a product with this compound? It sounds to be pretty obscure but is it so rare no one knows about it? I am all for a new novel hormone, if that is the case, say so.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what I found on the internet !

Description

Building a few pounds of muscle simply requires that you lift heavy and eat a surplus of calories. Never has man been satisfied with just a litte, though. That's why Legal Gear brings you the only products that are sure to put mass on you like no other. In light of the recent ban, this is the next generation of muscle building supplements. You may not know this but LegalGear is the company that shook the world by first releasing M1T. Don't let our competitors bull**** you, we were the first to market and our products are known to be the best and highest quality! LegalGear is a brand that is known for innovation and quality products. I can't tell you the countless emails stating 'your M1T worked better than any other brand on the market'.

So, everyone kept asking us 'when are you going to have a replacement for M1T?' It took a long time because we

were not about to bring out something lame, like a crappy tribulus testosterone booster mix and then try to tell you it is 'new and revolutionary'. That's not our style. We don't try to screw or fool our customers, people buying LegalGear expect something better. After so many questions, we knew we had to find something! We had a tough job ahead of us, find an anabolic agent that is 100% legal and builds muscle like a pro-hormone. Impossible? Not from the labs at LegalGear! This search for the perfect anabolic lead us down many paths and many areas. Sure, we could have sold out and tried to hide a 'steroid' by disguising it's name like some other's have done, only to get caught and forced to remove the product from the market, but we wanted to make a product that would last the ban and be available for years to come. The first set of compounds we looked at certainly hit the mark when it came to building muscle, but we wanted to be on the far side of legal, not on the edge, so we had to skip the countless unscheduled steroids that were missed by Congress. We didn't want to sell anything that was even remotely edgy, but still gave awesome results. We had to find something that built muscle, but didn't cross the legal line.

The Law Reads:

'(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--'

That left us without the 'luxury' of trying to skirt the law by bringing out anything related to testosterone or other androgens like some other's have done. (we personally want to stay out of jail) So, instead of trying to cheat the law, we decided to see what Congress left us. Estrogens? Nope, that wouldn't work, although we did find one estrogen derivative that might be useful for building muscle (it's not active as an estrogen though). Corticosteroids? Nah, they have a lot of uses, but building muscle wasn't one we found. DHEA? Well, I think the days of DHEA and muscle building sort of died in the 90's. People know DHEA doesn't build muscle.

That Left Us One Choice

Progestins! How do progestins build muscle you ask? Well, not any old progestin will do, you have to look long and hard for the 'right' progestin. We scoured the literature and found a progestin that is used in AIDS patients to prevent muscle wasting! This was a decent find, but we were not satisfied to give you just the bare minimum that nature has to offer. We looked harder and found a metabolite of that progestin used in those AIDS wasting studies that was even more potent at building muscle! In fact it is the 5aReduced form which makes it much more potent at building muscle and burning fat. Don't forget that some of the most potent steroids on the market are actually very strong progestins too! Things like Mibolerone (Cheque Drops), Trenbolone (Fina), Nandrolone (Deca), and Anadrol are steroids but also progestins!

A Better Muscle Builder Than Many Illegal Steroids

By finding the right progestin, we were able to deliver a totally legal muscle monster that is even more active than many illegal steroids. It's more potent that many of the favorite illegal anabolics on the black market. The best reported benefit of M1P by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the most potent illegal steroids and pro-hormones and because it can't convert to estrogen and we added in our own patent pending aromatase inhibitor that is more potent than anything on the market, you can bet that M1P is guaranteed to be free from estrogenic side effects and frees up more of your body's own testosterone to act as a natural stack.

Gains
We expect a 30-60 day cycle of M1P to yield MUSCLE gains similar to 'banned' prohormones. Users reported 10lb of lean muscle gain in 3 weeks, no side effects and massively increased strength. The gains are reported to be very dry, with almost no water weight or bloating do to the estrogen control complex (estrogen causes bloating in the body). This is due to the unique nature of M1P.

Shut Down
We expect shutdown to occur on a cycle between 30 to 60 days. Progestins act directly on the hypothalamus/pituitary in much the same way as steroids and reducing the pulsatile secretion of LH over time. The rate of LH decline with similar oral progestins can be variable and can take in excess of 60 days. So we should expect shutdown to occur somewhere between 30 and 60 days of continued use to be conservative. No matter what, to keep maximum gains, a PCT product like Formadrol Extreme should be used after every cycle.

Cholesterol Levels
We don't expect cholesterol levels to be effected in normal use. While alterations in lipid profiles have been documented in women with the use of oral progestins, the changes were not evident until a dose of 200 mg or higher per day was administered. In men on similar oral progestins to M1P, total cholesterol levels were actually decreased with no changes in HDL cholesterol level.

Liver Toxicity
We expect no liver issues with M1P AT ALL! While M1P is methylated in the 6-alpha position to increase absorption, doses of a similar progestin of up to 600 mg did not increase levels of markers of liver damage such as aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT) or bilirubin. M1P is a very mild compound on the liver and should not have any liver toxicity

My question is this. If it were everything that it was supposed to be, why isnt it still on the market?? Why was such a wondrous thing discontinued? No disrespect, just a serious question fellas!!
The FDA sent us a letter on it and the 6aM was the problem. We can replace that with another AI and shouldn't have an issue.

The write up does answer most of it though you left out the most important question that not just I asked: why does no one else make a product with this compound? It sounds to be pretty obscure but is it so rare no one knows about it? I am all for a new novel hormone, if that is the case, say so.
your killing me bro!... look above:D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, JUST DO IT:damnit::sgrin:
Get it percolating already!! :stick:

given LG33's new found 'Rez habit', he shouldn't have any problems working round the clock to 'git er dun'...

:lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it percolating already!! :stick:

given LG33's new found 'Rez habit', he shouldn't have any problems working round the clock to 'git er dun'...

:lol:
i do work around the clock now!:D... Its the Rezolution working;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did we ever get a verdict on this?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new year bump....?

x's 2...does that make it a camel?
wuuuut?

:wavey:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was talking to Eric about this yesterday, and he was neck deep up into something crazy for the bring back of M1P!... Thats all im saying:D
Sounds great :D

//CC

AML

Awards
Bring back M1P!

Anyone interested? I think I can make it even better this time!
I tried M1P when it was out and got good gains with no sides. If you bring back the original or a slightly different version that is also without liver toxicity I will be very interested.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good gains with no toxicity is nice, I am curious how this will go once it is out and what it could potentially stack with.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for fire sale ..lol

Let's bring this back like mchammer made a return

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for fire sale ..lol

Let's bring this back like mchammer made a return
'return', wait, wut? When did he leave? I'm wearing a pair of hammer pants now....'can't touch THIS homeboy!!!...whoa-oooh-oooh'

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok Eric, lets get this bad boy going!
Any chances of this getting through customs for us over seas people?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Read the OG write up, sounds AMAZING eric!
BRING IT!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....slightly confused. does this only up appetite?