End Amp - Good/bad PRE-BED

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-Part Question

My sleep issues are anxiety related. Specifically, I have issues unwinding at night and "letting go" so elevated cortisol is either the culprit or a side effect of my anxiety issues. Regardless, a cortisol attenuating product such as Endo-Amp may serve as a benefit for enabling me to sleep. Correct?

However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-Part Question

My sleep issues are anxiety related. Specifically, I have issues unwinding at night and "letting go" so elevated cortisol is either the culprit or a side effect of my anxiety issues. Regardless, a cortisol attenuating product such as Endo-Amp may serve as a benefit for enabling me to sleep. Correct?

However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.
There's nothing wrong with using EndoAmp Max pre-bed. Since one of the times that cortisol levels are high is pre-bed, using a cortisol control product pre-bed is definitely a desirable thing.

EndoAmp Max also acts as a Growth Hormone releaser, yes, so using pre-bed is an optimal time to use it.

However, Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise, so the best time to dose EndoAmp max is actually POST-TRAINING.

Do note that only ONE scoop of EndoAmp Max is required daily.

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with much of what Rosie said. Personally for me, I use EndoAmp one hour preworkout, or in the morning on an off day.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest starting with a half dose of EA before bed. Cort is cyclical and, IMO, the best times to really dose it are upon waking, pre-WO, and pre-bed. On training days, I take it upon waking with some MAP and Toco-8 and pre-WO. Non-training, I take it upon waking and pre-bed.

To me, it is kinda pointless to dose it post-training because it not only negates the GH benefits, but it would take far too long to absorb to actually take advantage of the cort lowering effects. Dosing it pre-WO allows it to be in the system during training and, thus, exerting both the cort and GH benefits (assuming you have no/low carbs ~60-90 minutes pre-WO).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with much of what Rosie said. Personally for me, I use EndoAmp one hour preworkout, or in the morning on an off day.
I use half a scoop first thing (which is generally 1-2 hours pre-training) and the other half scoop immediately post-training.

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use half a scoop first thing (which is generally 1-2 hours pre-training) and the other half scoop immediately post-training.

~Rosie~
Sounds good :D

I'd suggest starting with a half dose of EA before bed. Cort is cyclical and, IMO, the best times to really dose it are upon waking, pre-WO, and pre-bed. On training days, I take it upon waking with some MAP and Toco-8 and pre-WO. Non-training, I take it upon waking and pre-bed.

To me, it is kinda pointless to dose it post-training because it not only negates the GH benefits, but it would take far too long to absorb to actually take advantage of the cort lowering effects. Dosing it pre-WO allows it to be in the system during training and, thus, exerting both the cort and GH benefits (assuming you have no/low carbs ~60-90 minutes pre-WO).
Sounds good :D

Ha I felt a bit repetitive here.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
???