Natadrol dosing question???

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious if I would benefit more from taking 6 a day then 8 rather than 4 to 6. My current weight is 206.

Thanks,
Tony

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious if I would benefit more from taking 6 a day then 8 rather than 4 to 6. My current weight is 206.

Thanks,
Tony
Ive seen people respond well to 4, and Ive seen people respond well to 8.

Just start at 4 and see how well you respond after a week or 2, and then bump to 6. More doesnt necessarily mean better, but many of us on this board like to experiment with unusual dosing protocols.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea I stick with the four for the rest of this week if there's no change I'll jump up to six. But so far all results have been positive and no negatives.

Josh Miller

Awards
You can play around with the doses, I have tried everything from 4-12... 6 is ok, 8 is awesome, 10 is great, 12 is amazing...

Just up it slow to see where it kicks in well for you, and keep it there..

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Eight is the best price performace spot for me

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
What these guys said!

I did 6 and next will be 8...Experiment! Peeps are getting results on various dosages.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
could you guys comment on your gains, always been curious about Natadrol. Looks like it would be good for a cut.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
slowly work your way up so that you can distinguish "somewhat" between varying doses. Not to mention it stretches out the bottles that much more. For the price at some places it is one of the greatest supplements to play with and find your sweet spot without paying an arm and a leg.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could you guys comment on your gains, always been curious about Natadrol. Looks like it would be good for a cut.
I gained 8,5lbs while becoming more vascular. Strength gains were the best part though. 6 capsules/day was good for me.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I've been sticking with six. I have two weeks left of the natadrol then I start formadrol. So far I have definitely leaned out and gained about 4 pounds. I plan on taking some time off after natadrol and cutting but then jumping back on it with 8 a day and see if I see even better results. So far this stuff has been great.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've been sticking with six. I have two weeks left of the natadrol then I start formadrol. So far I have definitely leaned out and gained about 4 pounds. I plan on taking some time off after natadrol and cutting but then jumping back on it with 8 a day and see if I see even better results. So far this stuff has been great.
IMO it's a waste to do PCT then jump back on, just extend the cycle. I'm running nata+t911, going from 6 per day up to 12 for 8 weeks

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
IMO it's a waste to do PCT then jump back on, just extend the cycle. I'm running nata+t911, going from 6 per day up to 12 for 8 weeks
Hmmmm this sounds like a good Idea I might have to jump to eight a day and just order another bottle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't aware this stuff required a pct...?
Just ordered some the other day. Maybe I will put down my Stoked and save it for later and finish up my CEL Formestane with it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, extend if anything.. lease let me know how you like 12!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use a PCT for natadrol...honestly IIRC I used natadrol as a PCT for M1D and methyl masterdrol.

I don't remember if I had any LBM gains but I had noticable strength gains. Make sure you up your omega intake though...it dried my joints out...then again living dries my joints lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol says to use PCT, but alot of people dont notice the negs from it, or any shut down. It also depends if your running it with something, and how much you dose. and for everyone out there, theres thread on here where natty was run with only 2 a day :O with good results. If you see results at a lower amount, just tweak it til its perfect. no need to over use because its just a waste. also more people see prostrate problems on higher doses it seems.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I notice more from ND as a nutrient partitioner than an androgen - I actually think 8-9 (Iwas taking 3 sets of 3 pills) is more trouble than it's worth - I was shut down more from that dose of ND than ostarine. 4-6 is a better range, and dosing it around major meals is the ticket, I think.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you say around do you mean during the meals or in between!? it says with meals on the bottle? hahaha. just clarify that please :p

I agree lower doses seem affective

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im doing 8 for 20 days then 9 for 9 days mainly because i have to finish two bottles in a certain time but also cause i want to try it with more then 6 caps i did two bottles with 6 caps and noticed big strength increases so im highly excited to try it at 8 and 9

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
less than a week in at 3 a day, and feel good and and strong all around, I have alot of drive and I PRed deadlift at 455x1 today, previous was 405. also bench press feels great, I have had increased strength. I have noticed my reps on lower weights go up alot and I have to struggle less though the remaining reps. I am off of all creatine and only using one scoop of jack3d versus 3 scoops and still gettin better numbers than before. Ive dropped to 8% BF at 186lbs from 9% at 184. and I cant wait for the rest of this, then the formadrol and introducing creatine back in. I pee alot more now, and Im very dry already.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i took 6 a day and didnt notice that much from it sadly, but i use aas alot so maybe it was just im used to more i unno..
but atleast no sides ohh and it was for 6 weeks.
i wouldent go less then 6.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Countryliftin, when u said you pee a lot did you notice you were goin to the bathroom more when you took the natadrol? Does it have any diuretic effect?

Quick question regarding dosing times. Im planning to do first dose along with my breakfast around 745am. Would it be ok to do the second dose along with my lunch and just 3.5-4 hours apart around 11am? Thanks guys.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Countryliftin, when u said you pee a lot did you notice you were goin to the bathroom more when you took the natadrol? Does it have any diuretic effect?

Quick question regarding dosing times. Im planning to do first dose along with my breakfast around 745am. Would it be ok to do the second dose along with my lunch and just 3.5-4 hours apart around 11am? Thanks guys.
I'm not Countyliftin but I think I can answer your first question..

Yes, Natadrol has diuretic effects. I noticed that within first few days of my cycle. I really had to pee more and I become more vascular very fast. It's very important to drink a lot when you're on Natadrol.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up gohard. Ill make sure to keep hydrated. 2Nd question still up so if anyone could share some input would be appreciated.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many caps are you planning to take? IMO 3,5-4 hours between doses is good if you're taking at least 3-4 doses/day. But if you're gonna do like Countryliftin and take like 2 caps/day, I'd take more time between doses..

When I was on Natadrol, I took 6 caps/day (always 1 cap/meal).. And gains were awesome. Gonna start another cycle of Natadrol next month, this time with Ghenerate :)

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Im taking 4caps for the five days then 5caps for two days then 6caps the rest of the cycle. Also planning to take it like 2caps w/ brreakfast them 2 for lunch. Then when i bump it up to 6 then 2brkfst 2lunch 2dinner.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should work well. Good luck for your cycle, you'll notice your strength increasing within first week ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think I go more often, and I do numero 2 more often but, not sure if its from jacked, the natty, ibuprofen or my low carb high protein diet which I started around the same time. I def like to drink more, and I never pee clean anymore. well today was the first time. i have noticed a tiny bit of pain but no weak stream so no prostrate problems. my bladder actually gets so full by morning it hurts. no other time. I think it just cuts all the extra water out and shrinks fat cells. I feel vascular like he said. anyways I am dosing 3 a day, one about 730 with bfast, one at about 330 pre workout, and one at about 7 with supper. not perfect but close.

anyways, I feel very strong, alot of my aches and pains have gone away. I cut off of creatine completely and went down to one scoop of jack3d so, most of my results are frm diet and natty alone... I still am benching about 300 for 1 rep, but Im going for new max in the next few days. I have seen my reps of 205 go up to about 13 or 14 from 10, 215 go up to 11 from like 7 , and 225 to 9 or 10 from 6 or 7. higher reps like 265 I can do 3 reps no problem. My my max is being held back by weak tris/ delts I think, they just cant match the power my pecs are putting out to do heavy weight or do more than 1 at 300. I just ice out halfway through rep :l but in other new, I have not squated in 3 weeks, previous max was 350 and I got on and did 375x2 two days ago. :) going for 400. deads have gone from 405 to 505 just today I PRed. I got it twice, then went for 525 and failed. I have video proof too for those who doubt. I started around 184 9% bf, and I was 186 8% bf a week ago. I weigh around 182 right now so, I think I have lost some more fat ( and was dehydrated today) and had a big meal on the 186 day. but either way strength is up, BF down, and thats exactly what I need for track season. Im lean and very explosive right now. also feel more flexible and I heal up from any pain I get very quick now. I am very happy with these results at only 3 pills a day :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity As far as dosing is concerned. Should someone who is more than 50lb overweight be taking Natadrol? Or should they focus more on Dieting and fat loss supplements with workouts?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity As far as dosing is concerned. Should someone who is more than 50lb overweight be taking Natadrol? Or should they focus more on Dieting and fat loss supplements with workouts?
Get your diet, workout in check first before doing any kind of cycling. Fat loss supps won't do much if you're diet and training aren't dialed in but it's not bad to throw in some fat burners to aid w/ losing.