Final review after Natadrol cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post few pics next weekend if not before.

FINAL REVIEW

Okay, I'm gonna list my thoughts and experiences after running Natadrol for almost six weeks.

Cycle

My cycle was 41 days long and dose was 6 caps/day (except days 1-2 four caps/day and days 3-4 5 caps/day). Unfortunetaly, I get flu and wasted the last week of the cycle.. Now it's day one of PCT which consists of a natural t-booster called "Anabolic T-Boost" + ZMA & creatine monohydrate.

Diet
I tried to eat quite clean.. My goal was to consume 3500-4000 calories and at least 200 grams of protein (preferably near 300gr). High protein/very high fat/moderate carbs.

Other supplements I used:

Fish oil, multivitamin, vitamins C & D, ZMA, whey protein, maltodextrin (at post workout shake), Jack3d (one scoop before workout).

How fast it kicks in?

Natadrol kicked in very fast. After first day I started to dry out. I looked very vascular and I definitely needed to up my water intake. I have to say that even when I drinked a lot more than usually, I didn't have to urinate more often. I get rid of all that extra water by sweating. Sweating was one of those most noticeable side-effects I had. Many times I woke up all over sweaty...

Strength gains

After few days my strength started to increase... I was able to do PR's in almost every workout. Strength went through the roof and I have to say that I never even imagined that I might have so good strength gains with this "mild" compound. Some numbers to prove my claims:

Walking lunges before the cycle I did 30 steps with 44lbs dumbbels in both hands - in the beginning of 5th week of the cycle I did 60 steps with that same weight. Soon it's time to do walking lunges again, let's see how many steps I'll be able to do with 50lbs dumbbels in both hands.

(Romanian) deadlifts: before the cycle I struggled to do 6x280lbs & 12x258lbs and style was that the plates just touched the floor. In the first day of week four I did 6x313lbs and 9x291lbs and those sets were easy. And I stopped the movement to the floor in order to eliminate elastic energy. Next time I'll do that heavier set with at least 330 pounds, maybe even 340...

Wide grip chin ups: Before the cycle I did a rest pause set of 15 reps with 35lbs of extra weight. In the last day of week 4 I managed to do a rest pause set of 13 reps with 47 pounds and I had 8,5lbs heavier body to lift with me :) Chins was maybe the hardest exercise for me to make good progress during this cycle.

Front squat: I took too small weight for my shorter sets so I only compare widowmaker sets here. I always did these widowmakers after hamstring exercise (leg curls, sumo leg press or walking lunges) and one shorter set. Before the cycle my widowmaker set was 20x104lbs and yesterday (last day of the cycle) I did 18x137lbs. I did that set after being sick so I think next time I'll do more reps with bigger weights ;)

Size gains

I started to gain weight quite fast, too. After that drying out my weight started to increase. I gained about 8,5lbs in first five weeks. If I had to analyze, I'd say that I made most of those gains in first three or four weeks and started to lean out later. I didn't gain much (of any) fat during this cycle because, as I said, I started to lean out after that rapid weight increase in earlier weeks of the cycle...

I gained a lot of muscle (more than one inch) for my chicken legs and probably quite big part of that weight gain went straight to my quads :D Another bodypart that I managed to improve really well is my chest. I think it's time to start doing some heavier presses for my chest after doing those long rest-pause sets... It would've been nice if my arms and back had grown as much :33:

Side-effects

First I have to say that if my whole cycle would have been as awful as two first nights of the cycle, I would've stopped it after first week. I couldn't sleep at all, I was swimming in my own sweat. Sweating was intense through the cycle and there was some sleeping issues after first nights too... But it wasn't as extreme as after popping first caps.

I had some joint pains in my elbow in one workout but I haven't experienced it since then. So I can't blame Natadrol about it.

In last two or three weeks I noticed that I'm really really tired in the morning. Definitely more tired than usually.. That may be just a coincidence but personally I think it is because of Natadrol. But it's too early to say... ConcreteConny told me to see if upping my vit-D intake helps but it didn't help it... It isn't normal lethargy because I felt completely normal after being awake few hours. Side-effect profile might be better if I had stacked this with product like Ghenerate or Powerfull.

I've read many reports about prostate issues with Natadrol. I can honestly say that I didn't experience any. No painful urinating, no weak streams nor need to urinate more often.

I didn't notice any signs of shutdown. No libido loss and no testicular atrophy. Actually I had morning woods very often so libido maybe elevated a little :D

Let's put it short here:

Sides that I had:
- Sleeping issues
- Sweating
- Tiredness in the morning
- Increased hunger (which I consider as a positive thing)

Sides that I didn't experience but kept eyes open for:
- Prostate issues
- Libido loss
- Testicular atrophy
- Acne

Let's put the whole thing together. Scale is 1-10, 1 being absolutely awful and 10 is ultimately awesome! ;) Remember that I have no experience about any other hormonal products so I can't compare this to any designer steroids...

Strength gains: 10, strength went through the roof! I couldn't ask more.

Muscle gains: 9, I'm very satisfied with size gains I made.

Sides: 7, quite mild sides but nightly sides were sometimes very disturbing

Hunger: 7, better than usually but it kind of faded after first three weeks

Aggression and motivation: 8. I was really motivated through the cycle and aggression was good at the gym. But Natadrol doesn't work like pre-workout powder. Aggression was very easy to handle.

Would I recommend it to someone?
- Well, definitely! I really enjoyed this cycle. It was really good run and smooth first cycle. I made good gains without getting too bad side-effects. Natadrol is a good way to start playing with hormonal products :) Maybe it doesn't work so well with experienced juicers but with my virgin receptors it really did the trick!

Natadrol might be very good for cutting/recomping. My cycle was some kind of lean bulk but I'd really like to try it for recomping :)

I'm not 100% sure yet but I've been thinking about running Natadrol again next March. Next time I'll do a proper log for the log section with good before/after and I'll post my complete workout there too. I'll probably concentrate more about improving my deadlift and chin-up then... And next time I'll run Ghenerate with it in order to eliminate sleeping issues. Stay tuned!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
nice review :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow!...one hell of review:D.. Natadrol is hands down Superior for a natural supplement, its reviews like this thats proves it stands alone!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review :)
Thanks man :)

Wow!...one hell of review:D.. Natadrol is hands down Superior for a natural supplement, its reviews like this thats proves it stands alone!
True that :) Hopefully they won't discontinue it too soon, because if I someday have extra money, I'll definitely stock it up :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I myself, love ND! i dont forsee it going anywhere:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review!, I've been debating running this for awhile, but my buddy plans on too, so I'll try it, if it goes good for him.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you'll like it :)

I probably forgot to put many things to that review so if you have something on your mind, just ask.. Like I forgot to mention my "staple" supplements, I'll edit those to the original post soon..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered Natabolic Stack so I'll run this again, that's for sure :p

I took few pics after shower. I haven't trained my back since last Monday so it may not look as good as usually but I managed to do rear lat spread so well that I decided to throw those pics here :D I couldn't open my left lat in rear double biceps pose so I'll try it again later this week and maybe post another picture of rear let spread if my back looks better then... And I'll take those new pics in the same room & lights as those old photos..

Before:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=70034.jpg
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=70034.jpg

After:
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=711916.jpg

Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Awards
Glad to see you had good results on Natadrol as well. I gained at least 10lbs. but had horribel shut-down afterwards.
I became seperated from the T-911 that came with it for PCT and I think that had something to do with it.
Would love to try it again and see if I can beat my last results :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you had good results on Natadrol as well. I gained at least 10lbs. but had horribel shut-down afterwards.
I became seperated from the T-911 that came with it for PCT and I think that had something to do with it.
Would love to try it again and see if I can beat my last results :)
Nice gains :) What was your dosage and cycle length?

It would be interesting to try a longer cycle with this - maybe 8 weeks with 8 caps/day :) Maybe someday I will try..

Up your mass

Awards
This in non hormal supplement right? It is made by LG thats makes pro hormones but this is there natural non hormonal supplement like a test booster at GNC. I am 17 i know shouldnt take pro hormones till 21 pr even 25 but i put on good gains and fast but want something to gain faster is this safe? and why need a pct if its not a pro hormone

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Don't take this if your 17 dude, don't play with your hormones if your already peaking!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol isn't a prohormone but it is hormonal. I can't and I won't recommend it to anyone under-age but it's your choice whether to run it or not. It may or may not mess your endocrine system very badly. It's up to you if you want to take the risk of being not able to f*ck your girl ever again!

EDIT: Nice tip if you have hard times gaining weight: make smoothies. Some whey protein, milk, olive/something else oil, bananas, berries (or strawberry ice cream), oats.. voilá! Easy and tasty.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Good review, I am currently running Natadrol/Epi cycle, and my first reaction to the Natadrol, was the warming up of the body. I thought I was the only one, but after reading this and seeing another user with the same side effect, I am now not surprised, lol. Good stuff.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review, I am currently running Natadrol/Epi cycle, and my first reaction to the Natadrol, was the warming up of the body. I thought I was the only one, but after reading this and seeing another user with the same side effect, I am now not surprised, lol. Good stuff.
Yeah.. I'm currently on Natadrol again, loved that stuff so much. Night swats are not as bad now as last time but definitely still there. GHenerate helps with sleeping problems. I'm making even better gains this time.. Appetite is ridicilous :D I'm taking 7 caps/day now and planning to use three bottles so this cycle is going to be awesome!

Up your mass

Awards
Thanks i did take 2 bottles of prime didnt do much but arms were pumped stregth was same if wasnt on it. Hopefully that didnt mess with endocrine system also took metyl arimatest by mustcle meds but never a ph or steroids

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks i did take 2 bottles of prime didnt do much but arms were pumped stregth was same if wasnt on it. Hopefully that didnt mess with endocrine system also took metyl arimatest by mustcle meds but never a ph or steroids
Test boosters don't work with you like they would with older people or people with low test levels (for example after cycle) because your test levels are so high already. Use that money for whey protein, amino acids (BCAA/EAA) and good preworkout booster and you'll see more progress :) Or if you want to try something more special and you don't have better use for money, maybe a nutrient partitioner could be worth trying. Those shouldn't be dangerous even with younger people.

Up your mass

Awards
Thanks g0hardorgohome. I make good gains with nothing and havent even bin working out 2 years and got really good gains cuz when i started to go to gym i starting dieting and only drink water mass gainer/protien and jack3d. past 8 months have had same breakfest 8 egg whites 2 full eggs and 2 1 cup seervings of oatmeal and eat same lunch and weight gainer in between at 10 and got bigger then some kids i know who bin going for 6 years. But a lot of kids i know well 90 percent of my school juice my friend 2nd day going to gym juiced takes tren and a fast acting decca now on sus and everyone is like that and they smoke and drink. I dont do any of that just pisses me off they just juice and get strong fast and i diet and they eat mcdonalds and bench goes up 80 pounds in 1 cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks g0hardorgohome. I make good gains with nothing and havent even bin working out 2 years and got really good gains cuz when i started to go to gym i starting dieting and only drink water mass gainer/protien and jack3d. past 8 months have had same breakfest 8 egg whites 2 full eggs and 2 1 cup seervings of oatmeal and eat same lunch and weight gainer in between at 10 and got bigger then some kids i know who bin going for 6 years. But a lot of kids i know well 90 percent of my school juice my friend 2nd day going to gym juiced takes tren and a fast acting decca now on sus and everyone is like that and they smoke and drink. I dont do any of that just pisses me off they just juice and get strong fast and i diet and they eat mcdonalds and bench goes up 80 pounds in 1 cycle
You're smarter than those guys. My personal opinion is that people should get as close their natural "peak" as possible and start taking roids when they're physically and mentally really ready for it, if ever. You'll be a beast if you train few more years naturally and do lot of research before even considering steroids. If you deside to use them some day (hopefully not before you are 21 ;)), be sure that you'll do it right. And you could start with something milder like Natadrol (milder, well, I wouldn't call it mild if it gave me 8.5lbs in first cycle and I'm gaining even more now when I'm using it second time) :)

Those guys will realize their mistakes when they've destroyed their livers and are on testosterone recovery treatment for rest of their lifes. I know some people here in Finland who have started using at 18-19 years and I just can't understand why. There is so many good natural stacks out there if you want something more special.

Up your mass

Awards
Yea those kids arent even didacated and just go when ever and they dont even eat right then they talk **** about me and say atleast we admit when were on **** you just keep it a secret and that pisses me off when they say that. You sayed take BCAA i never tried takeing aminos maybe will help with my recovery because sometimes i over train spen to long at gym and can't sleep what do you reccomend powder or pill i was looking at mhp BCAA its pill form you take 8 a day. So Natadrol probly wont do much and is unsafe? I was just thinking because its no a ph or injectables would be safe but i dont want to waste my money if doesnt raise test because mines already high i probly will spend my money on BCAA from gnc. The guys at gnc were saying to me all this good **** about prime when i asked then when i was done sayed methyl arimatest better because its not a trib and works almost like a ph but raises natural test. I was telling them i heard natural test boosters dont really do much as a teen because its already high enough they were telling me it has to do something and sayed my strength would go up fast from methyl arimatest and sayed same thing about prime there like it does help .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea those kids arent even didacated and just go when ever and they dont even eat right then they talk **** about me and say atleast we admit when were on **** you just keep it a secret and that pisses me off when they say that. You sayed take BCAA i never tried takeing aminos maybe will help with my recovery because sometimes i over train spen to long at gym and can't sleep what do you reccomend powder or pill i was looking at mhp BCAA its pill form you take 8 a day. So Natadrol probly wont do much and is unsafe? I was just thinking because its no a ph or injectables would be safe but i dont want to waste my money if doesnt raise test because mines already high i probly will spend my money on BCAA from gnc. The guys at gnc were saying to me all this good **** about prime when i asked then when i was done sayed methyl arimatest better because its not a trib and works almost like a ph but raises natural test. I was telling them i heard natural test boosters dont really do much as a teen because its already high enough they were telling me it has to do something and sayed my strength would go up fast from methyl arimatest and sayed same thing about prime there like it does help .
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend Natadrol for you though it might work very well, I don't know.. But it's still hormonal, that's the point.

Usually BCAA's and everything else are cheaper in powder form. You won't notice a difference when you're taking it, amino acids work in long run, you know.. LG's BC+EAA could be perfect for you :)

If you want instant results, try creatine nitrate :) I personally haven't tried it as standalone but I've heard good things about it and creatine is perfectly safe for everyone. There is some creatine nitrate in SAN Launch which I took as preworkout booster and I got really good pumps with it. With bigger doses it could be amazing.

Up your mass

Awards
Alright yea what made me think of takeing natadrol was this because this person is a teen

but it could be false advertiseing like methyl arimatest on box says increases test by 10,000 pg/ml

it wouldnt let me post link itsa blog about 18 year old taking natadrol its on blog.lgscience

Up your mass

Awards
I’m not a novice by any means when it comes to lifting. I have world records for the teens for the IPA, and I was set to break more records this summer before I broke my ankle. In fact at 242 and only 18 years old I was gunning for an 800lb squat, 450 bench, and 565 deadlift at my next meet, then my life changed when I broke my ankle. I had to back out of the meet, I was pissed. I wanted to get back as fast as possible, and I was lucky to be friends with Jeff Johnston. I asked him if they had anything to help my strength come back fast, and I ended up picking up a bottle of Natadrol at Vitamin Shoppe, then got the Natabolic stack and another bottle of Natadrol from Jeff. So 4 bottles total. I started out at the recommended dosage, 6 pills a day. Then went up to 9. Now that I am out of the first bottle I am going to 12 a day, then after that bottle 10 a day, then down to 8 for awhile, then to 6 to finish up…

Once I started taking the Natadrol I noticed I felt more aggressive in the gym after just a few days.

The next week I hit PRs on seated good mornings 2 times in one week. These have been a staple in my training since I broke my ankle. The two weeks after starting Natadrol …I hit another PR.

Prior to focusing on these my best was 275 for 5….first PR was 335×4, then later that week 365×5…the next week 405×10

Also my glutes/hams feel felt as strong as ever, maybe stronger than ever, although I was limited in what I could do.

The most amazing thing is by the time I started taking the Natadrol I had lost an inch and a half on my bad leg, it was down to 27 inches. My good leg was down to 28. Without being able to do everything as normal due to the ankle my good leg made it up to 30 inches and my bad leg grew up to 29! Both bigger than before I broke my ankle. Now that I have gotten back to heavy lifting they are 31 and 30.5 inches. Bigger than ever, and leaner.

Now that I have been released to squat/deadlift again my strength has skyrocketed back up to beyond where it was. Only ten weeks after my injury I pulled a PR 565 deadlift easily, and a PR 615 block pull. My squats feel stronger than ever raw, and equipped they feel great as well. I have hit a straps down PR and should hit an overall PR on squats before I leave for
college.

LG sales stuff that is the real deal, it is the only thing on the market that I have tried, that ACTUALLY WORKED!

I found that so thought could be okay for teens

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is many stories about teens using anabolic steroids too and it doesn't mean that it's okay to use them. But everybody makes their own decisions, I don't judge them. I'm more worried about people who don't do enough research or people who are not very experienced at lifting. Like I said before, I prefer getting as close to "natural peak" as possible before even considering using roids..

Up your mass

Awards
Yea alright i also was thinking of h-drol because heard its mild ph and has almost no sides but i deff wont. These kids in my class at school they all bin takeing cycles of finaflex 550 since they were 14 and now there 18 i havent even worked out half that time and im bigger and stronger then them besides my bench is a little less they say on cycles bench goes up more then anything else. But yea im probly going to get BCAA soon idk about natadrol tho butt deff not h-drol will wait till 21 for a ph not risking messing with endocrine system and growth plates. If i did tak natadrol i would use formadrol as pct but i might just stick to clean diet on mass gainer now and jack3d as pre workout