my asgt tastes strange

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
And im not complaining about the taste, its just different. it has a foul chemical like smell and taste to match. this is atleast my 5th tub and the only one that has been different. i wouldnt have a prob with choking it down, i mix quite a few things in and shoot it anyway. but the principal: if its missing flavoring what else might it be missing??

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
And im not complaining about the taste, its just different. it has a foul chemical like smell and taste to match. this is atleast my 5th tub and the only one that has been different. i wouldnt have a prob with choking it down, i mix quite a few things in and shoot it anyway. but the principal: if its missing flavoring what else might it be missing??
Where did you order it from man?

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
NP, ive contacted them through 'contact us' section of the store page. Any other suggestions?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NP, ive contacted them through 'contact us' section of the store page. Any other suggestions?
Maybe they can swap it out.. this is the first I have ever heard of such. Have you ever had ASGT before? just trying to compare here.