Can I add these to the Trifecta stack?

pocho

Awards
Hey all,

Well, I'm about to order the Trifecta stack w/ a free t-911 from bb.com. My question is in regards to taking some other things with it. I've been looking at the line of LG products and have noticed that many people are touting ghenerate as a great product, as well as a few others. Since I want to maximize the outcome from this stack, I'd like to know what all I could take in addition to the above.

I've looked, and found, that these supps are all very good. Would it be recommended to take ghenerate and I-GH-1 along side the Trifecta stack? Other things I have in my cart right now are jack3d and LG's Postal. I have a fairly decent meal plan (being in college, it's a little tricky). I drink a fair deal of protein, workout every other day, and bike/walk across campus daily. I just came off of another PH cycle about 2 weeks ago and made some fairly decent weight/strength gains. I'm hovering over 160 at the moment. Would having all those things running in my body do me more harm than good?

Like I said, I've read that Trifecta is a good stack to add things to. Would taking those other supps help me out, or would having ghenerate and I-GH-1 be a tad to much? Or, maybe, just using the ghenerate?

And finally, should I order these supps, what would be the recommended way of taking all of them? I noticed that some were saying that you take ghenerate before working out and before bed. How then would you implement the trifecta stack, along with jack3d? All that before a workout seems like a large load just waiting to screw you over... Or would one take ghenerate after a workout (maybe alongside Postal)?

Thanks for the help guys, it's much appreciated.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
running the ghenerate and I-GH-1 with the trifecta is a good idea.i ran it with it when i did my trifecta,i like to think of the ghenerate and I-GH-1 as more of support supp then anything.just follow the 5 days on,2 days off with both the ghenerate and I-GH-1,i find it easy to take monday-friday and then the weekends off.ghenerate and I-GH-1 before you workout or first thing in the morning,then again before bed.i did the M1d whenever and the MMV3 like an hour or so later just to spread them out.the jack3d and postal is up to you,i dont really like to anything else with cycles expect BCAA,but thats you call.also what PH did you just come off of?

pocho

Awards
running the ghenerate and I-GH-1 with the trifecta is a good idea.i ran it with it when i did my trifecta,i like to think of the ghenerate and I-GH-1 as more of support supp then anything.just follow the 5 days on,2 days off with both the ghenerate and I-GH-1,i find it easy to take monday-friday and then the weekends off.ghenerate and I-GH-1 before you workout or first thing in the morning,then again before bed.i did the M1d whenever and the MMV3 like an hour or so later just to spread them out.the jack3d and postal is up to you,i dont really like to anything else with cycles expect BCAA,but thats you call.also what PH did you just come off of?
Sounds like a good idea then, yea? So, doing the ghenerate and IGH1 5 on/2 off allows the body to not get used to it, in turn making it more prone to actually working?

With that in mind, does this look to be a good way of implementing the supps together?
wake up around 700 - couple sprays of ghenerate and 3 caps of IGH1
Around 730 - 3 caps of m1-d, eat at 800, and 1 or 2 caps of MMv3 afterwards (or with m1-d?)
Workout around 1230: Take jack3d around 12, workout, drink Postal after
Around 2: Eat Lunch, then nap/rest... then homework for a bit
Eat Dinner around 7: Take remaining dosage of m1-d and MMv3 at/around 630
~30 min before sleep: Remaining sprays of ghenerate and 3 caps of IGH1

And for PCT start taking the Forma-D alongside the t-911. Would it be wise to continue taking the ghen and IGH1 with those?

I've no idea if that's a good routine. In the middle of all that, there's gonna be some protein shakes and biking around as well. Seeing as I'm in college and the food here pretty much sucks, I have to deal with what's available. Generally for breakfast I'll drink a protein shake, walk to cafe and eat 4-5 hard boiled eggs, no yolk and some hashbrowns with a cup of coffee. Lunch is pretty sporadic, as well as dinner.

As for my prior PH, it was called finotrenbolone by Next Gen Labs. I bought/tried it a while back and had some pretty good results with it, as I was eating tons and working out 2 on/1 off. Decided to try it out again, this time without the same amount of food, and still had some pretty good results. Probably gained between 5 and 10 pounds in 1.5 months.

I was talking with somebody a while back who looked up the ingredients with me. The main thing we noticed was the 20-Beta-hydroxyecdysone. I've been told by one or two people that it isn't an actual PH. After looking it up, via wiki and other sites, I remember it saying that it was a plant based steroid? I could be wrong, seeing as I looked it up a while back.

And there you have it... Any more suggestions?

Thanks again

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good,you could take the GH i-gh-1 before your workout since its at 12.also i only take 1 i-gh-1 cap at a time,so 2 a day.you could run the gh and i-gh-1 threw PCT and beyond if you like.i started talking gh back in april and added the 1-gh-1 in like july maybe,im talking alittle break now.you friend was right about the finotrenbolone,but gains are gains