Rosie's Review of the Refomulated Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA Flavour

1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thumbs up Rosie's Review of the Refomulated Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA Flavour

I have NEVER stopped using BC+EAA since I used my FIRST tub of them in July 2009. I've used ALL the flavours, and are now trying the refolumlated versions of each flavour . . .

What is it?

* Increases Muscle Growth
    * Prevents Tear Down
    * Tastes Great
    * High Ratio BCAA
    * Hydrolyzed Amino Acids For Recovery

For more information on the product, please review LG Sciences: BC+EAA

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Definitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Overall: 10/10. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

Would I use again? Definitely. BC+EAA is probably the most important product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found at post #43 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum of the Supplements forum.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I have NEVER stopped using BC+EAA since I used my FIRST tub of them in July 2009. I've used ALL the flavours, and are now trying the refolumlated versions of each flavour . . .

What is it?

* Increases Muscle Growth
    * Prevents Tear Down
    * Tastes Great
    * High Ratio BCAA
    * Hydrolyzed Amino Acids For Recovery

For more information on the product, please review LG Sciences: BC+EAA

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Definitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10.Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Overall: 10/10. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

Would I use again? Definitely. BC+EAA is probably the most important product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found at post #43 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum of the Supplements forum.
    Rosie, Thanks for the in depth review.. always perfection when it comes to you.. I will say, grape was my fav for a long time, but this has really swayed my mind.. I'm a huge fan of this flavor/product!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Rosie, Thanks for the in depth review.. always perfection when it comes to you.. I will say, grape was my fav for a long time, but this has really swayed my mind.. I'm a huge fan of this flavor/product!
    The original Grape flavour was the best flavour of the originals, and definitely better than the reforumlated Grape flavour. The Watermelon-Kiwi is hands down the best of the reformulated BC+EAA flavours

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The original Grape flavour was the best flavour of the originals, and definitely better than the reforumlated Grape flavour. The Watermelon-Kiwi is hands down the best of the reformulated BC+EAA flavours

~Rosie~
    I figured Id try the Grape because of your and GMG's opinion on it

Can't wait to try the reforms! Excellent review Rosie.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I figured Id try the Grape because of your and GMG's opinion on it

Can't wait to try the reforms! Excellent review Rosie.
    No worries, bud

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Im going to have to pick this flavor up and try it,

This product is a year round staple of mind, and its found on sale all the time too. Thats when I stock up on 10 bottles or more.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

This product is a year round staple of mind, and its found on sale all the time too. Thats when I stock up on 10 bottles or more.
    Seriously... you cant beat the damn profile/cost/and taste...., gotta love them sweet deals!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

I picked up a tub of each flavor to try out...will be digging (well 'scooping' is the better term into them once I use up the rest of my Bulk Bcaa's & Axcell...can't wait!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Year round staple, definitely. Daily ESSENTIAL, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Seriously... you cant beat the damn profile/cost/and taste...., gotta love them sweet deals!
    Yep, profile, taste, cost - only downside is that a tub only lasts me ~10 days!

~Rosie~

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Year round staple, definitely. Daily ESSENTIAL, yes!

Yep, profile, taste, cost - only downside is that a tub only lasts me ~10 days!

~Rosie~
    Agreed it is an excellent BCAA source and the new flavor is very good. We have been very vocal about getting the Postal/AS-GT container to be used for BC+EAA to make it last significantly longer and put it in competition with things like the larger Purple Wraath and Xtend. Why this has not been done, it beats me?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 04:24 AM
  2. Rosie's Review of Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:42 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:48 AM