- 11-05-2010, 12:12 AM
need to help so I can determine whether or not to reinvest in ghenerate.
I am not lifting at the present time due to my schedule. I have been taking this for a little over three weeks now. I read reviews where people said it helped them sleep and they noticed a difference in musculature within about a week of using this.
I not really sure if I'm getting much from it. I think it helped me fall asleep 2 days out of the current cycle. I don't really feel different or look different. I guess I was just using to help with complexion, mood, energy, and to help maintain lean muscle mass.
I thought GH was something you had to take for a long duration to develop results but it seems like people are getting results immediately.
Realistically, what can I expect from using this while having a sedentary lifestyle? Should I continue to use it to see if it gives any benefits?
I read your guys blog about how this in combo with ur Igh1 product will raise GH over 1000%. How is this increase in comparison to taking real GH supplementation? Can I expect similar results? Do you guys have any clinical trials for just ghenerate alone? Will you guys publish your study or is it available to the public? I would love to read it.
I tried messaging one of your reps a few weeks ago about some inquiries but he never responded.
Would appreciate your input. Thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-01-2011, 11:04 PM
- By louisaboy in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:01 PM
- By sam805 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:39 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2009, 01:21 PM
- By pushinweightw in forum LG SciencesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:11 AM