XT's M1-D/MMV3 Run (sponsored)!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I've taken 4 at once, preworkout 45 min prior with no ill effects. He should be more than good since he's got over 100 lbs on me.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. M1D is one of my favorites! I havent tried MMV3, just MMV2. And Ghenerate is awesome, faster recovery and great sleep.

Good luck!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How do you handle all of the yohimbine at once? I don't mind it but 4 at once seems like a bit much. Could you throw in another dose say midday, then take the rest around 5-6? That way you could have equalized levels all day.
    Ah yes, the yohimbine. That would explain the queasiness. I may give your suggestion a try and compare.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I've taken 4 at once, preworkout 45 min prior with no ill effects. He should be more than good since he's got over 100 lbs on me.
    Ive maxed at 3 at a time, anymore, its just to much..i guess i have a tiny mouth!! hahahaha, I had to reword this 4 times!
  5. Day 16

Suffering from some serious DOMS today. I tried slowing the negative part of the rep down and it made a significant difference in terms of damage done to the muscle (as evidenced by how I feel today) and rep range. Pass the aspirin...

Yesterday was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. The workout went as follows:

Chest: Bench- 225x10, 10, 7, 6, 6, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5

Shoulders: Smith Machine Overhead Press- 135x10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8,8

Triceps: Skullcrushers- 80x10x10 (must raise the weight another five pounds next week)

As far as the supps go, libido has a mind all its own; that is, it comes and goes. Not the greatest thing, but I accept that at the doses I'm taking. Could be worse. Temper is off the mafukkin' chain; I'm ready to snap at a moment's notice, so my iPod is my best friend right now when out and about. Although, I must admit, it was hard to be mean watching last night's Eagles game at the sports bar. Just a LOTTA LOVE (no homo). Michael Vick played out of his ass! Pay that man!

The Ghenerate is giving me good sleep, which I don't always get at night. Gotta love that!

Today is off day for working out, but not supps and food! Getting ready to go back and feed the machine!

Weight is 322.5, so I have gained a couple of pounds. Also seems to be a bit of leaning out going on. Stay tuned.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   

6. Hell yeah....when I ran trifecta the DOMS felt great!

keep it up, your running a great log.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMv3 by itself?
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
  3. PCT on MMV3?
    By Kevf in forum LG Sciences