Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey i got a question for the LG team ive contemplated using the Natabolic stack, I have read over the ingredients and compared to the banned substance list, and havent found any matches. I dont know if you have any knowledge as to if any of the ingredients in these products are banned or could cause a positive test. If so how long does it take for the banned ingredients to be flushed out of the system?

The scenario is i have random drug testing throughout the year we dont know when it will be or if we will even get it. I have a month and change of for winter break if i started a cycle say the 14th of December finished by January 5th, the earliest i could get tested is January 30th if a substance is banned would it show up if i was tested after the 30th?

If there is no actual proof that the Natabolic stack is legal in the NCAA or wouldnt cause a positive test i obviously wouldnt take it im just trying to gauge what i can and cannot buy over that time.

I sent in an inquiry to Drugfreesport.com where they respond back in a day as to if the substance is banned but in the mean time i posted this for your view.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, not in the least. Natadrol is perfectly legal as stated in the write-up. It's a herb meaning it's not steroidal/synthetic.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly what i thought about natadrol but im also questioning GHenerate and Formardrol extreme more then likely i'll run it because im nearly positive i have enough time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Review your governing body list of banned substances and compare the ingredients; if you have questions about a specific ingredient post it here and we will clarify for you. When it comes recommending if something is safe or not, it is best to do your own research first then bring your questions here about specific compounds. That said, I don't believe there are any banned substances in either of those based on no other comments I came accross so far.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned that i compared ingredients on the lists and didnt find any matches in my orginal post i was just confirming here as a concernced consumer should.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mentioned that i compared ingredients on the lists and didnt find any matches in my orginal post i was just confirming here as a concernced consumer should.
My bad I must have missed that. If that is the case, you should be good to go.