LG's SubEcdy (Sub Sterone)

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
I'm 2 days into this and so far so good. Alpha-male attitude, libido is up, and muscles feel fuller/pumped most of the day.

6 sprays/ 4x day. It tastes kind of like grapefruit and orange juice mixed together. Not unpleasant, a bit bitter. (Honestly, I couldn't care less how it tasted so that's not a concern for me personally).

Weight is the same, (195 lbs. @ 5'10" and 13% bf).

I went ahead and ordered two more bottles due to the fact that when I started I wasn't aware that you needed to does 4x/day. I'll run this until the bottles are dry.

My last two workouts have been pretty intense. Both times I took 6 sprays about 20 minutes before training. Pumps are more tight and larger.

I know I read that it wasn't really PH-like in gains, but the feeling is PH-like for me anyway. These next few weeks should be fun.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, this makes me want to run mine right now... hmmm!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't you in the middle of HCGenerate as well- what do you attribute to each supplement?

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
As for the HCGenerate...ran it for like 3 days. Life was good, the wife was happy. If you know what I mean. Stopped taking it once my Sub came in the mail. I wanted an honest take on the Sub.

Today was nothing short of phenomenal. I'll say it again, phenomenal. Let's say I've tried certain 'supps' and while I am SO VERY HESITANT TO TYPE THIS,....it's like I'm on a light cycle. I can't believe I just typed that. LG doesn't know me, doesn't pay me, and that's honestly what this is. My reviews/experiences are 10000000% REAL.

I've tried many many many supps. And while I'm not going to bad mouth PP, I was less than impressed with the 1-T. That's all I'm gonna say.

Today was chest, shoulders and tris. Insane pump. While I have tried to lay off stims, I did do a scoop of jack3d 30 minutes before. I hate the crash, I've said that, but I was like a crockpot with a sloooooow steady focused 'boil' in the gym. Just calm and intense.

I'm trying to mess around with my rep scheme lately. Have dabbled with 4 second negatives and got stronger and a little thicker up top. That got stagnant, so now I'm into 3 sets/ 6 reps as heavy as I can go. Then my last set is somewhere around 25-30 reps top failure. I'll drop this when I get stagnant.

I have not felt the constant 'fullness' like this in a loooong time. If you've ever ran gear and know that all day pump feeling, this is almost there. I wake up, I'm pumped. I am constantly squeezing my muscles I guess because I am questioning whether this is really happening.

Yesterday I was really wishing I had done before pics and posted them. I'll still possible put some up and maybe we can see the progress as time goes on.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kudos for switching things up like you do. Variation is the most effective tool against plateauing .

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Love the feeling of 'on' :D In to see results!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Liking this. Man I wish I had money to order it when the special came out.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Just an update. I have to be perfectly honest, I do believe I'm experiencing a bit of a shutdown. Libido is slightly lower. Morning wood almost non-existent. What's weird is, the boys are fuller though. Just sayin'.

I'm honest and this is what's happening. Like I said before, I don't work for LG, I've never logged anything for anyone.

Still at 6 sprays/4x day. On a side note, the pumps are great. Also, the all-day pump feeling/tightness is still there. I wake up and the chest/shoulder/arms are pumped. Last night I added a late night snack of fat free yogurt w/ a scoop of whey, raisins and a few walnuts.

I feel like doing more and more sets at the end of my workout. Strength is up. Alt. DB Curls are up from 45 lbs. to 55 lbs. Same reps scheme right now, 3 x 6. Last set I try to get 15-25 with the 40's. The most I've ever done is 65's.

I received my other 2 bottles last night but I'm still on the first one. The libido thing is a slight concern, so we'll see. I may add some HCGenerate that I was in the middle of when I began Sub Sterone. See if this will boost the sex drive.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree on the muscle fullness and pumps man. I'm on only day 3 so far and the pumps are already evident. Should be a really nice 8 week run for me!

Also noticing increased hunger.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
are there still some bottles for sale?
As far as I know the initial release is all sold out, otherwise I'd be getting another 2 bottles.

hopefully with the logs showing success with this the demand will be high enough for LG (Eric) to produce a whole load more.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know the initial release is all sold out, otherwise I'd be getting another 2 bottles.

hopefully with the logs showing success with this the demand will be high enough for LG (Eric) to produce a whole load more.
i thought that there where sold out,but OP kinda made it sound like he just ordered more,lol.i have 1 imma start within the month stack with turinabol LV.i had some extra money so i was gonna pick up an second bottle.yeah hopfully every like it they will make more.i seen on some other forum someone had some really good results.but he dose 8x per day

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i thought that there where sold out,but OP kinda made it sound like he just ordered more,lol.i have 1 imma start within the month stack with turinabol LV.i had some extra money so i was gonna pick up an second bottle.yeah hopfully every like it they will make more.i seen on some other forum someone had some really good results.but he dose 8x per day
Wow, 8x per day is extreme!

I'm doing 4x per day so each bottle lasts 4 weeks.