LG's SubEcdy (Sub Sterone)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

LG's SubEcdy (Sub Sterone)

I'm 2 days into this and so far so good. Alpha-male attitude, libido is up, and muscles feel fuller/pumped most of the day.

6 sprays/ 4x day. It tastes kind of like grapefruit and orange juice mixed together. Not unpleasant, a bit bitter. (Honestly, I couldn't care less how it tasted so that's not a concern for me personally).

Weight is the same, (195 lbs. @ 5'10" and 13% bf).

I went ahead and ordered two more bottles due to the fact that when I started I wasn't aware that you needed to does 4x/day. I'll run this until the bottles are dry.

My last two workouts have been pretty intense. Both times I took 6 sprays about 20 minutes before training. Pumps are more tight and larger.

I know I read that it wasn't really PH-like in gains, but the feeling is PH-like for me anyway. These next few weeks should be fun.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet, this makes me want to run mine right now... hmmm!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Aren't you in the middle of HCGenerate as well- what do you attribute to each supplement?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

As for the HCGenerate...ran it for like 3 days. Life was good, the wife was happy. If you know what I mean. Stopped taking it once my Sub came in the mail. I wanted an honest take on the Sub.

Today was nothing short of phenomenal. I'll say it again, phenomenal. Let's say I've tried certain 'supps' and while I am SO VERY HESITANT TO TYPE THIS,....it's like I'm on a light cycle. I can't believe I just typed that. LG doesn't know me, doesn't pay me, and that's honestly what this is. My reviews/experiences are 10000000% REAL.

I've tried many many many supps. And while I'm not going to bad mouth PP, I was less than impressed with the 1-T. That's all I'm gonna say.

Today was chest, shoulders and tris. Insane pump. While I have tried to lay off stims, I did do a scoop of jack3d 30 minutes before. I hate the crash, I've said that, but I was like a crockpot with a sloooooow steady focused 'boil' in the gym. Just calm and intense.

I'm trying to mess around with my rep scheme lately. Have dabbled with 4 second negatives and got stronger and a little thicker up top. That got stagnant, so now I'm into 3 sets/ 6 reps as heavy as I can go. Then my last set is somewhere around 25-30 reps top failure. I'll drop this when I get stagnant.

I have not felt the constant 'fullness' like this in a loooong time. If you've ever ran gear and know that all day pump feeling, this is almost there. I wake up, I'm pumped. I am constantly squeezing my muscles I guess because I am questioning whether this is really happening.

Yesterday I was really wishing I had done before pics and posted them. I'll still possible put some up and maybe we can see the progress as time goes on.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Kudos for switching things up like you do. Variation is the most effective tool against plateauing .
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Love the feeling of 'on' In to see results!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Liking this. Man I wish I had money to order it when the special came out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Liking this. Man I wish I had money to order it when the special came out.
    Me too my man. Im not gonna lie, im a tad jealous.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Just an update. I have to be perfectly honest, I do believe I'm experiencing a bit of a shutdown. Libido is slightly lower. Morning wood almost non-existent. What's weird is, the boys are fuller though. Just sayin'.

I'm honest and this is what's happening. Like I said before, I don't work for LG, I've never logged anything for anyone.

Still at 6 sprays/4x day. On a side note, the pumps are great. Also, the all-day pump feeling/tightness is still there. I wake up and the chest/shoulder/arms are pumped. Last night I added a late night snack of fat free yogurt w/ a scoop of whey, raisins and a few walnuts.

I feel like doing more and more sets at the end of my workout. Strength is up. Alt. DB Curls are up from 45 lbs. to 55 lbs. Same reps scheme right now, 3 x 6. Last set I try to get 15-25 with the 40's. The most I've ever done is 65's.

I received my other 2 bottles last night but I'm still on the first one. The libido thing is a slight concern, so we'll see. I may add some HCGenerate that I was in the middle of when I began Sub Sterone. See if this will boost the sex drive.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Agree on the muscle fullness and pumps man. I'm on only day 3 so far and the pumps are already evident. Should be a really nice 8 week run for me!

Also noticing increased hunger.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

are there still some bottles for sale?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    are there still some bottles for sale?
    As far as I know the initial release is all sold out, otherwise I'd be getting another 2 bottles.

hopefully with the logs showing success with this the demand will be high enough for LG (Eric) to produce a whole load more.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    As far as I know the initial release is all sold out, otherwise I'd be getting another 2 bottles.

hopefully with the logs showing success with this the demand will be high enough for LG (Eric) to produce a whole load more.
    i thought that there where sold out,but OP kinda made it sound like he just ordered more,lol.i have 1 imma start within the month stack with turinabol LV.i had some extra money so i was gonna pick up an second bottle.yeah hopfully every like it they will make more.i seen on some other forum someone had some really good results.but he dose 8x per day
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    i thought that there where sold out,but OP kinda made it sound like he just ordered more,lol.i have 1 imma start within the month stack with turinabol LV.i had some extra money so i was gonna pick up an second bottle.yeah hopfully every like it they will make more.i seen on some other forum someone had some really good results.but he dose 8x per day
    Wow, 8x per day is extreme!

I'm doing 4x per day so each bottle lasts 4 weeks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SubEcdy - Presale Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Subecdy presale!
    By metroba in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:48 AM
  3. -=[ZB126 Gets Swole with LG Science's subECDY!]=-
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs