Natabolic Stack - What to expect?

krebz

Awards
Hi guys,
i am wondering to get natabolic stack (since i have some extra money this time) but i´m not sure what to expect at my case.

I want to get more muscle than i normally do with basics and diet.

i already had some good results in the previous months with sizeon/sp250, shotgun/synthesize and right now i´m taking TCF-1+Triazole+Creapure+Basics

I´m still 21y and yeah, my test levels are low (but in normal range), that why i am giving a shot to DAA + AI, but can´t say if they are working (i´ll do some blood work btw).
(Never had PH or steroids and i´m not whiling to use it.)

What i heard from natabolic:

Natadrol = strength/recomp, but will it be good for mass and testosterone?
Formadrol = testbooster/AI, no problem here
Generate = no idea, better sleep + GH release?

So making the history short, could natabolic be a good choice for me right now?
I would probably have 1 month off any test boosters/AI and start natabolic.

(Noob topic but i´m kinda lost here, i read many different reviews about natabolic, positive and negative at google)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you want out of the Natabolic stack is exactly what it is designed for; a non-PH alternative to put on lean mass. Yes you will not add 20 pounds with 1 kit but if you are eating 500-1000 cals over maintenance and they are clean calories, you will most likely make some great gains like 5-7 pounds that will STAY on when you are done with PCT.

The key is to eat right when you are on it or you will do a recomp, not a bad thing but if mass is your goal, be ready to chow down basically (not hard, Natadrol makes you very hungry). Something to consider is this, it will work very well with two bottles BUT since you seem to want to add mass, I would possibly add one more bottle allowing you to extend out to eight weeks or up to dose to 8 per day. If you don't you will still see great results it just seems those that went to 3 bottles saw even better results.

krebz

Awards
Thanks a lot for the info!
I´ll see if i buy another bottl$$$ if you know what i mean, but already bought the natabolic stack today.

There is no restriction about pwo with it right?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the info!
I´ll see if i buy another bottl$$$ if you know what i mean, but already bought the natabolic stack today.

There is no restriction about pwo with it right?
No, but ASGT is a nice addition :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

krebz

Awards
Today i started this stack! Hope i get some real good gains.

Btw, i have one doubt: usually i take carbs(maltodextrin) intra workout (i do what the nutritionist said, but i know most of ppl don´t do it), could this mess with ghenerate?
I intend do take G as pre-workout and before bad

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
How is the Stack

Can you give any feedback on progress?

krebz

Awards
Can you give any feedback on progress?
I must say that for now (day 19 of this stack)) i had some small increase at strength but nothing more than that (no better sleep from Ghenerate or anything like that).
My weight is basically the same since i started (got more some grams, like 200~300g).
I am reading other reviews and trying to know what people saw as differences/changes, because for now i only saw some minor increase in strength only. Lets see if it does get better in the next weeks